Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

#AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress (36855 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) / #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by bigdammyj: 9:44pm On May 11
Congratulations to her.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Bukolaberry(f): 9:44pm On May 11
Splashme:
What's this #AMVCA sef?
I know about AMAA - The African Movie Academy Awards, .
. ir means AFRICA MAGIC VIEWERS CHOICE AWARD
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On May 11
Bahamas95:
The last time I sat down to watch a full Nollywood movie was back in the days of Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Sandra Achums, Grace Amah, Kate Henshaw, Ramsey Noah etc......I don't know majority of them nowadays.

Trust me... You're are not missing much at all.

Quality of visuals has massively improved, but the quality of acting?!! Not so much.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by donbrowser(m): 9:54pm On May 11
nlfpmod:
Best Lead Actress
1. Funke Akindele (A Tribe Called Judah)
2. Adaobi Dibor (Blood Vessel)
3. Ireti Doyle (The Origin: Madam Koi Koi)
4. Kehinde Bankole (Adire)
5. Evelyne IIy (Mami Wata)
6. Omowunmi Dada (Asiri Ade)
7. Segilola Ogidan (Over The Bridge)
8. Lucie Debay (Omen)

I think Funke should have won it. Her movie is aimed at uniting Nigerians at this particular point in time and she acted her part well.

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Emma1Oj(m): 9:59pm On May 11
Alexiiydon:
Guess the tribe of Judah must be overrated because this adire self I no too enjoy am except how that girl dress ...she brought out everything
don't guess man... That movie is really overrated. I no c anything there.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by MagicalConcepts(f): 10:03pm On May 11
nlfpmod:
Best Lead Actress
1. Funke Akindele (A Tribe Called Judah)
2. Adaobi Dibor (Blood Vessel)
3. Ireti Doyle (The Origin: Madam Koi Koi)
4. Kehinde Bankole (Adire)
5. Evelyne IIy (Mami Wata)
6. Omowunmi Dada (Asiri Ade)
7. Segilola Ogidan (Over The Bridge)
8. Lucie Debay (Omen)
Adire to the world.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Teeeecash(m): 10:04pm On May 11
Thundafireseun:

Same question I ask myself….

I’m glad I don’t know her
Gen Z spotted. Didn't you watch super story that year, the acted as Caro in one of the super story

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Subonbon(m): 10:09pm On May 11
Alexiiydon:
Guess the tribe of Judah must be overrated because this adire self I no too enjoy am except how that girl dress ...she brought out everything
baddest!!! cool
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Subonbon(m): 10:09pm On May 11
IbrahimSkiba:

Your ancestors
u brutal bro grin
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Twoclans(f): 10:10pm On May 11
Yesssssssssssssssss

I said it that her performance in Adire was fine .

Congratulations girl .

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by oladele00(m): 10:15pm On May 11
Funke Akindele should have won it. Adire wasn't as amusing as a tribe called Judah

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Prettychild(f): 10:22pm On May 11
Thundafireseun:

Same question I ask myself….

I’m glad I don’t know her
Unless na Gen Z pikin you be if not she has been acting for a while, right from Super story
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Parizz: 10:23pm On May 11
[quote author=ukaface post=129906108]I’m so happy for Kehinde The way I want her to keep winning ehn, I can’t explain not Same for Chimezie Imo, I hope he has a win somehow
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by yewit37486: 10:35pm On May 11
oladele00:
Funke Akindele should have won it. Adire wasn't as amusing as a tribe called Judah

But the award is for the acting, not the story line.
Kudos to Funke though, that's another go getter.

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by thatigboman: 10:40pm On May 11
Splashme:
What's this #AMVCA sef?

I know about AMAA - The African Movie Academy Awards,
AMVCA - Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. It's the viewers that vote the winners not a panel of judges

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by cyberstarr(m): 10:44pm On May 11
Splashme:

Oga, just explain to me, if you know.
Google it. What do you use your data for?
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:46pm On May 11
Teeeecash:
Gen Z spotted. Didn't you watch super story that year, the acted as Caro in one of the super story
Wicked Caro.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by CheedyJ(m): 10:48pm On May 11
Rexnegro:
Who is this ?
Na ur cousin from ur greatgrand mother's sister's brother's side

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by femi4: 10:49pm On May 11
Alexiiydon:
tribe of judah was powered by marketing. Adire had good storyline

3 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by georgeakins: 10:56pm On May 11
Emma1Oj:

Funko Akindele is the greatest actor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by georgeakins: 10:59pm On May 11
Bahamas95:
The last time I sat down to watch a full Nollywood movie was back in the days of Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Sandra Achums, Grace Amah, Kate Henshaw, Ramsey Noah etc......I don't know majority of them nowadays.

None of those people can compete with Funke Akindele in acting and script writing.

She is the greatest actor Nigeria has ever produced.

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by georgeakins: 11:01pm On May 11
Emma1Oj:

The success of Funke Akindele movies dey pepper you?

E go pepper you and your blodas tire!

She has no equal in Nigeria movie industry

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by folake4u(f): 11:32pm On May 11
Prettychild:

Unless na Gen Z pikin you be if not she has been acting for a while, right from Super story

Lmao I'm Gen Z but I know Kehinde Bankole from her Super Story days.

Maybe the guy nor watch am that time. grin

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by mamajaz(f): 1:07am On May 12
Rexnegro:
Who is this ?

That super story lady: one bad apple 🍎 then.

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Seagodess(f): 2:34am On May 12
Macmoni:
Kehinde my love
Congrats girl if I was older than you na you I for marry fine yoruba queen ❤️❤️❤️
some of your ehn... You think beauty is everything in marriage? mtcewww.. congratulate her and move on baba.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by DrAda(f): 5:00am On May 12
She is an excellent actress

2 Likes

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by siverspooon(m): 5:51am On May 12
Wow kehinde my crush
She used to be like atinga then when she featured in super story
But now she has added weight and I dey crush on her anytime any day

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:23am On May 12
Subonbon:
u brutal bro grin

Lol thanks, I'm not a bro
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by geoworldedu: 6:25am On May 12
Nigeriakan:

Wura
This is not Wura. This is the actress that acted Sista.
Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by geoworldedu: 6:26am On May 12
Angelfrost:

Trust me... You're are not missing much at all.

Quality of visuals has massively improved, but the quality of acting?!! Not so much.
They are trying abeg. I don't know what more we want from them.

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress by Alwaysachick: 6:46am On May 12
Rexnegro:
Who is this ?

Caro and Corper Francis, super story she was exceptional

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / Teen Wolf Official Thread / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.