Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Garlic Kale And Earthy Colored Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Garlic Kale And Earthy Colored Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing (50 Views)

Bintinlaye Greets Dan Iyan Of Ilorin Emirate, Engr. Kale Kawu On Birthday / The Introduction Of The Lowering Detail Earthy Individual, / Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garlic Kale And Earthy Colored Rice Salad With Lemon Dressing by Mostafa1122(m): 5:45am On May 13
Garlic Kale and Earthy colored Rice Salad with Lemon Dressing :[url][/url] https://flintdepreciate.com/gyrm2h0s02?key=ed65bc6db210a9a337cd6d7f31beb93d

I made this evening for supper alongside some salt and vinegar cooked potato wedges and it was sooo great. I'll add it to my feast revolutions!

But it's not exactly a serving of mixed greens. Which is something to be thankful for in our home - like for the times when Bjork expresses, "What's for supper?" and I let him know I have extra Plate of mixed greens in the ice chest, and he gives me a look (😟) however at that point unexpectedly I put a bowl of this crunchy-fulfilling earthy colored rice garlic kale combo before him with a seared egg I Rehash: Broiled EGG on top and he says, "That is not a plate of mixed greens." As a commendation. Genuine romance, yknow? ♡

Othe
This recipe - salad, skillet, anything it is - is a flavorful warm mixed bag of garlic kale, earthy colored rice, lemon spice dressing, and squashed Pot Brand Ocean Salt and Pepper chips for crunch.

Companions, I'm having a hot second with chips squashed up in servings of mixed greens.

You know when you go out to a café and it's superb to such an extent that they have those little wonton strips or tortilla pieces or fresh onions on top of every one of their servings of mixed greens? This is that, yet three things - >

Better, since it's made at home which implies food in front of you in around three seconds level.
Better, since it's anything but a secret seared food-on a-salad circumstance however much it is those normal, non-GMO Pot Brand chips that you as of now have in your pantry multiplying their convenience as tidbit AND salad beating.
Better, since this earthy colored rice/kale/chip/dressing combo can serve as a quick and simple supper OR an incredible simple side for any Friendsgiving festivities you could have coming up.
Garlic Kale and Earthy colored Rice Salad with Lemon Dressing :[url][/url] https://flintdepreciate.com/gyrm2h0s02?key=ed65bc6db210a9a337cd6d7f31beb93d
Garlic Kale and Earthy colored Rice Salad with Lemon Dressing :[url][/url] https://flintdepreciate.com/v4am4s8qw9?key=6699123b2b289a15ee7e8606e9997e67

(1) (Reply)

Oroki Crystals Club Congratulates Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke / Tobaccon: Your One-stop Online Cigarettes Store Solution / Milltek Golf R MK7 Cat-back Exhaust System: Worth The Upgrade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.