Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,342 members, 7,910,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord (3581 Views)

Declare These Thanksgiving Prayers To Almighty God. Click Link. / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:26am On Jun 16
Sovereign Lord, glory be to You. Thank You for the opportunity of another day.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by PowerofthePosit: 7:10am On Jun 17
A Heartfelt Thanks

Oh Lord, our God, we come to say,
Thank you for all, in every way.
For life, for love, for blessings true,
We thank you, Lord, for all we do.

Your grace and mercy, we receive with glee,
Your peace and joy, a gift to me.
In times of need, you're always near,
Guiding us through, dispelling fear.

For family, friends, and all we hold dear,
We thank you, Lord, and wipe away our tear.
For health, for strength, for every new day,
We give thanks, Lord, in every way.

Your love and care, a constant theme,
A shelter from life's stormy dream.
In gratitude, we lift our voice,y
Thanking you, Lord, with heart and choice.

May our thanks rise like incense sweet,
Pleasing your heart, a treat to meet.
We thank you, Lord, with all our heart,
Forever grateful, we'll never depart.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17
Thank You Lord for the gift of life.

Thank You.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 8:02am On Jun 18
Thank You Lord for the bright morning.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18
Heartfelt Thanks

Oh Lord, our God, we come to say,
Thank you for all, in every way.
For life, for love, for blessings true,
We thank you, Lord, for all we do.

Your grace and mercy, we receive with glee,
Your peace and joy, a gift to me.
In times of need, you're always near,
Guiding us through, dispelling fear.

For family, friends, and all we hold dear,
We thank you, Lord, and wipe away our tear.
For health, for strength, for every new day,
We give thanks, Lord, in every way.

Your love and care, a constant theme,
A shelter from life's stormy dream.
In gratitude, we lift our voice,y
Thanking you, Lord, with heart and choice.

May our thanks rise like incense sweet,
Pleasing your heart, a treat to meet.
We thank you, Lord, with all our heart,
Forever grateful, we'll never depart.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by OT2024: 8:43am On Jun 19
Thank You Lord. Thank You forever and ever.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:17am On Jun 20
1. "Thank you, God, for blessing me with wisdom and understanding."
2. "I am grateful to God for granting me the gift of discernment and knowledge."
3. "Praise be to God for guiding me with His wisdom and grace."
4. "I thank God for allowing me to grow in wisdom through His teachings."
5. "God, I am thankful for the wisdom You have bestowed upon me, helping me navigate life's challenges with clarity and insight."
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20
Thank you, Lord, for your foresight
For guiding me through dark and light
For showing me the path to take
And keeping me from mistakes

You see beyond what I can see
You know what's best for me
Your wisdom and your grace
Lead me in the right direction always

Your plans are perfect, your timing divine
You never fail to make things align
I am grateful for your loving hand
Guiding me through this life's shifting sand

So thank you, Lord, for your foresight
For always leading me in the right
I trust in you, I follow your ways
And know that in you, my future is safe.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 4:57am On Jun 21
Another bright and fruitful day is here.

Lord, thank You.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 11:14am On Jun 21
Oh Almighty Lord, so gracious and kind
In Your presence, all worries are left behind
Your love and mercy, like a soothing balm
Bringing peace and calm to my troubled soul

In times of need, You are always near
Guiding me through darkness, casting out fear
Your light shines bright, leading the way
Your goodness and grace, forever I'll praise

In every moment, Your love remains
A beacon of hope, breaking all chains
Your strength sustains me, in times of trial
Your compassion, an endless mile

Oh Almighty Lord, so full of grace
I bow before You, in awe of Your face
In Your presence, I find my rest
For in You alone, I am truly blessed

So I will sing of Your goodness and might
Proclaiming Your love, both day and night
For You, oh Lord, are worthy of all praise
Forever and always, Your name I will raise.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21
Showers of blessing, fall on me
From the heavens above, let them be
Refreshing waters, cleansing and pure
Restoring my soul, of this I am sure

Chorus:
Showers of blessing, fall on me
Renew my spirit, set me free
Wash away my sins, heal my pain
Showers of blessing, fall like rain

In times of trouble, when I am weak
Your showers of blessing, are what I seek
They bring me hope, they bring me peace
They give me strength, they never cease

Chorus

When I am weary, when I am lost
Your showers of blessing, come at no cost
You pour out Your love, You pour out Your grace
You cover me with Your warm embrace

Chorus

So I will lift my voice, and I will sing
Of Your showers of blessing, to You I cling
For in Your presence, I find my rest
In Your love, I am forever blessed

Chorus

Oh showers of blessing, fall on me
From the heavens above, let them be
Refreshing waters, cleansing and pure
Restoring my soul, of this I am sure
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:41am On Jun 22
Johnwrite:
We always need to give thanks to God Almighty
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by armchairscholar: 10:27am On Jun 22
Divinelove4ever:
Here's a story to illustrate a grateful heart to God:

Once upon a time, in a small village, there lived a humble farmer named Maria. She worked tirelessly on her land, praying to God for a bountiful harvest. One season, a severe storm destroyed most of her crops, leaving her with barely enough to feed her family.

Despite this, Maria continued to thank God for the little she had, trusting in His goodness. She prayed, "Lord, I thank you for the remaining crops, for the strength to work, and for the love of my family."

The next season, Maria's crops flourished, and she had a abundant harvest. She was overjoyed and thanked God even more fervently, saying, "Lord, you have blessed me beyond measure! I am grateful for your provision and grace."

As news of her bountiful harvest spread, people from nearby villages came to ask for her secret. Maria smiled and said, "It's simple – I just have a grateful heart to God. In good times and bad, I trust in His love and provision."

The villagers were inspired by Maria's faith and began to cultivate their own grateful hearts. Soon, the entire region was transformed, and people were thanking God for every blessing, big or small.

Maria's story spread, teaching generations to come that a grateful heart to God is the key to a life of joy, trust, and abundance.

Here are some key takeaways from Maria's story:

- Trust in God's goodness, even in difficult times.
- Thank God for the little you have, and He will bless you more.
- A grateful heart to God is the key to a life of joy and abundance.
- Trust and gratitude can transform not only your life but also the lives of those around you.

Beautiful story, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22
Our Lord is excellent in all He does
From the rising of the sun to the setting of the moon
His power and glory are beyond compare
In every aspect of creation, His love is shown

In the gentle breeze that caresses our skin
In the mighty oceans that roar and swell
In the delicate flowers that bloom and fade
In every living thing, His presence dwells

His mercy and grace are boundless and true
His wisdom and knowledge have no end
He guides us with a steady hand
And offers us His love without measure or end

Let us praise our Lord in all we do
For His goodness and mercy never cease
He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end
Our Lord is excellent in all He does, may His name be praised.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:20am On Jun 23
Thank You Lord
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by OT2024: 1:45pm On Jun 23
Once upon a time, in a small village nestled among rolling hills, there lived a humble man named Jacob. Jacob was known throughout the village for his wisdom and deep connection to the divine. His days were spent tending to the fields, sharing his knowledge with the youth, and spreading positivity and love wherever he went.

One day, as Jacob was walking along a path near the village's serene lake, he came across a young girl who was sitting by the water, staring pensively into the distance. Sensing her troubled spirit, Jacob approached her and gently asked what weighed heavy on her heart.

The girl, named Sarah, poured out her troubles to Jacob, revealing that she felt lost and hopeless, unsure of her place in the world and what path to follow. Jacob listened intently, his heart filled with compassion for the young girl.

With a gentle smile, Jacob began to share his wisdom with Sarah, speaking of the importance of faith, inner strength, and the power of gratitude. He told her that true knowledge comes not just from books or study, but from the heart and the soul.

As the sun began to set behind the hills, Jacob and Sarah sat together by the lake, their spirits entwined in a shared moment of peace and understanding. Sarah felt a sense of calm wash over her, grateful for the presence of this wise man who had appeared in her life.

In that quiet moment of connection, under the watchful gaze of the setting sun, Sarah closed her eyes and whispered a prayer of gratitude to the Lord for sending Jacob her way. She thanked Him for the gift of knowledge, love, and guidance that had been bestowed upon her through the heart of this kind and wise man.

And so, in that tranquil moment by the lake, Jacob and Sarah both felt a profound sense of gratitude for the knowledge and wisdom that had touched their lives, a gift from the divine that connected them in a shared journey of faith and understanding.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:19am On Jun 24
It was a new day, a fresh start, a gift from the Lord above. As I opened my eyes and felt the warmth of the sun on my face, I couldn't help but feel overwhelming gratitude for being given another chance at life.

I sat up in bed and took a deep breath, feeling the rush of air fill my lungs and the energy flow through my body. I knew that this day was a blessing, a miracle, a precious opportunity to make a difference in the world.

As I got out of bed and went about my morning routine, I couldn't help but offer up a prayer of thanks to the Lord for waking me up. I thanked Him for the sun shining through my window, for the sound of birds chirping outside, for the food in my pantry and the clothes on my back.

I knew that every moment was a gift, every breath a reminder of His love and grace. So I made a promise to myself and to Him that I would live this day to the fullest, that I would spread love and kindness wherever I went, that I would be a light in the darkness for those in need.

And as I stepped outside into the world, I felt His presence all around me, guiding me, protecting me, filling me with a sense of peace and purpose. I knew that no matter what challenges I faced, no matter what obstacles stood in my way, I could conquer them with His strength and grace.

So I walked with a heart full of gratitude, a soul overflowing with joy, and a spirit lifted by the knowledge that I was truly, deeply, blessed. Thank you, Lord, for waking me up. Thank you for this new day. Amen.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:08am On Jun 25
There once was a man named David who was facing difficult times in his life. He had lost his job, his health was failing, and he felt as though he had nowhere to turn. Feeling lost and alone, David turned to prayer and asked the Lord for help and guidance.

For days, David prayed earnestly, pouring out his heart to the Lord and asking for a sign that he was not alone. And then, one day, something miraculous happened. David received a call from a friend offering him a job opportunity that seemed to be tailor-made for him. It was as if the Lord had heard his prayers and answered them in the most perfect way.

Overwhelmed with gratitude, David fell to his knees and praised the Lord for his blessings. He thanked God for never giving up on him, for always being there in his time of need. David knew that it was only through the grace and love of the Lord that he had found hope and a sense of purpose once again.

From that day on, David lived his life in gratitude, always remembering to thank the Lord for his blessings, big and small. He knew that no matter what challenges came his way, he could always turn to the Lord for strength and guidance.

And so, David's life was forever changed by the blessings of the Lord, and he lived each day with a heart full of thankfulness and joy. For he knew that with the Lord by his side, anything was possible.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25
Thank You Lord for a glorious day.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:08am On Jun 26
Today will be another glorious day. Thank You Lord
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26
Thank You Lord for a productive day.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:09am On Jun 27
Be exalted, oh Lord

Be exalted

Forever and ever.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27
Expressing gratitude for the sunshine is a beautiful sentiment that many people can relate to. Sunshine is often seen as a symbol of positivity, warmth, and light. It can brighten our days, lift our moods, and bring a sense of joy and vitality to our lives.

Being thankful for the sunshine can remind us to appreciate the simple pleasures in life and to find moments of beauty and happiness in the world around us. So, thank you, Lord, for the sunshine that brightens our days and warms our hearts.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:52am On Jun 28
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:39am On Jun 29
Thank You Lord for seeing the last Saturday in June, 2024.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29
Title: The Power of Gratitude

Act 1:

(Scene opens with a family gathered around the dinner table, enjoying a delicious meal that the mother has prepared. The father leads them in a prayer of thanks before they begin eating.)

Father: Dear Lord, we thank you for this food that you have provided for us. We are grateful for your blessings and for the love that binds our family together. Amen.

(The family begins to eat, chatting and laughing as they enjoy each other’s company.)

Son: Dad, why is it important to thank the Lord before we eat?

Father: Well, son, it is important to show gratitude for the blessings we receive. When we thank the Lord, we are acknowledging His hand in our lives and showing our appreciation for all that He does for us.

Mother: Yes, and by expressing our thanks, we are also cultivating a spirit of gratitude within ourselves. It helps us to see the good things in our lives and focus on the positive, even when times are tough.

Act 2:

(As the days pass, the family faces some challenges. The father loses his job, the son struggles in school, and the mother’s health begins to decline. Despite these difficulties, they continue to thank the Lord for His blessings and seek His guidance and help.)

Father: (in prayer) Lord, we are facing some tough times right now, but we trust in your wisdom and love. Please help us to see the light in the darkness and guide us on the path to better days. Amen.

(The family supports each other and stays strong in their faith, trusting that the Lord has a plan for them.)

Act 3:

(Soon, things begin to turn around for the family. The father finds a new job that he loves, the son’s grades improve, and the mother’s health starts to improve. The family is overjoyed and they gather together to thank the Lord for His blessings.)

Father: (tearfully) Thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and love. We are so grateful for the blessings you have bestowed upon us. We know that it is because of you that we have found hope and joy in the midst of our struggles. Amen.

(As the family embraces each other, they are filled with a sense of peace and gratitude for all that they have been given.)

Father: (to his family) Remember, my dear ones, always remember the power of gratitude. Thanking the Lord not only acknowledges His goodness in our lives but also opens our hearts to receive even more blessings. Let us always be grateful, no matter what challenges may come our way.

(Fade to black)

(The End)
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 6:49am On Jun 30
Heavenly Lord, thank You for another blessed day.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30
Thank You Lord for witnessing the last day of June 2024. Thank You Lord.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 5:23am On Jul 01
Thank You Lord for the bright new month. July will be a great month by the power of Almighty Lord.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 9:50am On Jul 01
In the quiet dawn of a new month's light,
We come before You, our hearts alight,
To thank You, Lord, for the gift of time,
For the chance to start anew, to climb.

In this fresh chapter, we find Your grace,
Guiding us through life's tumultuous race,
Your love and mercy, like a gentle stream,
Flowing in our hearts, a radiant beam.

Thank You, Lord, for this new month's dawn,
For the hope and joy that it brings anon,
May we walk in Your ways, with faith strong,
As we journey through the days, before long.

Help us, O God, to cherish each day,
To seek Your will in all we do and say,
In this new month, let Your light shine bright,
And lead us on with Your guiding light.

For in Your presence, we find peace,
In Your embrace, our worries cease,
Bless this new month with Your grace,
And guide us in Your love's embrace.

Thank You, Lord, for this new day,
For all the blessings upon our way,
In this new month, our hearts we raise,
To thank You, Lord, in endless praise.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by Divinelove4ever(m): 4:45am On Jul 02
Glory be to the Lord for ever.

His mercies endure for ever.
Re: Unceasing Thanks to almighty Lord by bluepanther(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02
Ggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God/jesus Must Save Satan First, Before He Could Achieve Saving Human Being. / Church Of Satan Now Open In Colombia / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.