Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara (37322 Views)

We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending / Sanwo-Olu: Nigeria Cannot Afford To Make Mistakes In 2023 / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Emekaonline: 9:19pm On May 13
Odidigboigbo:
Before the final determination of the case by the Supreme Court, their tenor might have elapsed as the case of Edo State House of Assembly. As of today (5 yrs), that case is still going up and down in High Court, it has not gotten to Appeal not to talk of Supreme court. Since the Court has barred those Assembly members from seating until final determination of the case, that is a smart move by Fubara; guys has a long way to go, the reason why they are protesting today.

Hahaha, you are one of the obidunce that was just borne yesterday. You think Supreme court delay every case? Why was Obi case judged before the end of that tenure? Fubara will pee in his pant on the day Supreme court rules that they have right to defect. I know then that many of you will know that Wike has never lost a case in the Supreme court

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by NNNN2024: 9:19pm On May 13
Wainey:
cos na u deh conduct census for Rivers state weh make u know who is and who is not from ur state abi? grin

I know you people very well. We are well aware of you people. Just give us time.

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:23pm On May 13
funshint:

Fubara will just shoot himself on the leg. He shouldn't even go there. He's the Chief signatory to all monies going out of govt purse. He should just pipe low on this or else he'll also expose his yansh grin
All the past Governors that EFCC has been arresting for corruption, how many of them were arrested with their Accountant General? Being the Account General of the state gives him more information to nail Wike. Because he is privy to all illegal transactions that happened during Wike government and he knows the areas to probe that will not implicate him as an insider. Even if Wike tried to rope him in, he is still cover with immunity for now.

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 9:23pm On May 13
NNNN2024:

I know you people very well. We are well aware of you people. Just give us time.
lolz.
I once told someone he is not from Rivers state on NL, meanehile the guy was from thesame community as i was.
When him begin to call places people name, i just quickly took my L in peace.

Rivers is large my brother and we have different political views
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Britishcoins(m): 9:24pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto

Hahaha you too funny, you supposed to be among those amending Nigerian constitution... See how you put the lie and it sounds so real, obstructing of water way Hahahahahahahaha
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Aleem26(m): 9:27pm On May 13
That Wike is just Wicked so tey school wey Amaechi built dem don thief for there finish cos e no gree open the school for community use in Ebubu Eleme here…soo full of devilish cos how politics fight take concern what’s meant for the community na
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Joshy4u: 9:29pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
you’re the court of law na?? Or fubara na dictator do you think it will be judged in rivers??dey play

If you and Wike like, go He'll fire to judge the case, the constitution is clear on the matter
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:30pm On May 13
Emekaonline:

Hahaha, you are one of the obidunce that was just borne yesterday. You think Supreme court delay every case? Why was Obi case judged before the end of that tenure? Fubara will pee in his pant on the day Supreme court rules that they have right to defect. I know then that many of you will know that Wike has never lost a case in the Supreme court
Be explicit in your submission before calling names, because you might end up being the names you called. Which Obi case are you talking about? If you are talking of electoral case, all electoral cases are timed bound you can't say that to civil or Judicial constitutional interpretation cases that has limitless time. Tell me the Obi case you are talking about let me school you a bit.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by opeldavid: 9:31pm On May 13
Beverages:
Never Bite finger that fed u

We don already roast & bite this particular finger. Old man wen no want respect himself, na walking stick we go take flog am grin grin
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:31pm On May 13
I never trusted wike.so let him dance to his music. Very greedy man.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Bluntemperor: 9:32pm On May 13
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people are just talkative, sometimes there is strength in silence.
Governor talking like Parrot.
Something I know is that; it's not good to embarrass ones benefactors.

The way and manners the LP and PDP Sympathersers are jumping on this tread,you know Fubara had set himself up for Failure.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by lanre4411(m): 9:33pm On May 13
CountinBlessins:
Sim wants to send Wike to jail o🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯🔥🔥
The Yoruba modus operandi at play, make two brothers fight and kill each other ..

Unfortunately these two are falling for it. I am starting to believe this is what Tinubu has always wanted. Tinubu is afraid of wike because he knows wike wants to be president and he knows whe can't come out and fight wike openly because wike will provide evidence of how the elections in Rivers state was rigged to favour Tinubu, so what does the Yoruba man do?

He does nothing , knowing fully well sim and wike are fighting also knowing that wike used sim to hide all hos stolen loot.

So Tinubu has having a win win situation if sim sends wike to jail.

Because I it will solve his wike problem while keeping his hands out of it

Tinubu knows the only person who can send Wike to prison is sim this is why Tinubu has not come out to stop sim 🤣
ODP is too weak to stop wike , Atiku couldn't stop him, so Tinubu knows wike is an real threat to 2027 or beyond. And Tinubu knows wike can't be trusted based on his history.
Smart man 🤣
Sim is actually doing tinubu's work for him .. while making sure Tinubu doesn't have to stain his hand. So tomorrow wike can't accuse Tinubu of betraying him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
See brilliant strategy 😄

48 laws of power , the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer

EDITED

Before you rush to counter , remember when Tinubu wanted Ambode impeached , he went to Buhari and got the support and ensured Ambode was denied every support.

Tinubu has not come out to stand with Wike against sim 😄

Secondly everyone wike is against like the Odili's etc the Federal government is suddenly honoring them.

Mark this comment , this sudden investigation into wike will get so much traction and efcc will go for him , and Tinubu will not lift a finger to help just as he is not helping wike now. 😄
keep quiet mr man Tinubu has no hand in fubara and wike conflict. You know nothing about lagos politics Tinubu did not need the backing of buhari to stop ambode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by AqualinaXYZ: 9:39pm On May 13
NNNN2024:

You are not from my state.

May God punish you next time you’ll quote me uselss yoruba tout
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Melagros(m): 9:40pm On May 13
mankan2k7:
U are too gentle sir,

By now the house that Wike is living in Port Harcourt should be down due to obstruction of free passage of water and erosion when rain falls.

Give him wotowoto
I dey tell you, he is too gentle
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 9:41pm On May 13
Emekaonline:
I pity all the obidunce supporting Fubara. I have not seen Wike losing any case in court, not in Nigeria. Fubara will be peeing on his pant the day Supreme court affirms that there was serious crisis in Rivers and that they have right to defect. That day. Fubara and his supporters will be so sorrowful for themselves
Lolz, the constitution doesnt recognize state or LG crisis.

The crisis must be from the national level
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Wainey: 9:46pm On May 13
Emekaonline:

Lolz, there is no way these people can come back except they won in fresh election.
They have lost their seats, this is reality.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 9:58pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:
Wike go carry quiet person he can manipulate

Little did he know Sim was an advanced Portable Zazuu🤣🤣🤣🤣

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 99% of Rivers people are behind you the only ones against you are few that’s collecting money from Wike and then go soon run am street

I know you’re fighting for us while Wike is fighting for his 25% allocation

Imagine Wike has been owing gratuity to retired and dead teachers in Rivers State since 2012

But carry billions go dey share Tambuwal wey run am last minute street

That Wike even owed Rivers State University Secondary and primary teachers since 2015 till he left saying he is no longer paying them again, who does that? Even when they won in the National industrial court , the crazy dude appealed to court of appeal .
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 9:58pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

My lovely Governor I want to let you know that 99% of Rivers people are behind you the only ones against you are few that’s collecting money from Wike and then go soon run am street

Imagine Wike has been owing gratuity to retired and dead teachers in Rivers State since 2012

That Wike even owed Rivers State University Secondary and primary teachers since 2015 till he left saying he is no longer paying them again, who does that? Even when they won in the National industrial court , the crazy dude appealed to court of appeal . .

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by BondRiv: 10:26pm On May 13
E pain am. Ingrate. We know how you became a governor. Empty drum!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 10:39pm On May 13
jnrbayano:
I love this man

Na really gentle man no be small, if you see how LGA chiarmen abuse him in public and he doesn't even behave like they exist

If it were to be some persons, buildings, hotels would have been going down by now, I like his modus operandi.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 10:41pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
Lol too much talk I knew this guy is scared of something since all this while it’s talking,talking and talking no action

He should behave like a mad man? Let him strike when it's best for him
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 10:45pm On May 13
fugio:
are in a rivers person ?

How is rivers state

He is right z more than seventy percent are behind my Governor , of all my friends only one is supporting Wike and that's because he is a protege to Wike's kitchen cabinet. The street is with the Governor, take this from a concerned Rivers dude
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 10:51pm On May 13
SMARTMOTORS:
Simp Fubara..the only Governor with no balls...Another Goodluck Jonathan, mtcheew! With all ur executive powers u dey allow an ordinary minister to dey dare u in ur own State...this Governor dey ment!
.. everyone must not be mad at the same time
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by idahme(m): 10:53pm On May 13
Alexiiydon:
bring evidence we haven’t hear wike shout its only fubara shouting

U dey ph? Wike wey dey come ph every week grin

Una get wahala no be small
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Moniya4Real(m): 10:59pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

We go bite this one

“We go even barbecue the finger”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wike dey mad
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Exceed15: 11:03pm On May 13
Continue giving wike hot hot.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by KingLion007(m): 11:07pm On May 13
AqualinaXYZ:

Wike thinks he own or created Rivers State. Imagine Nigerian leaders with their ways of reasoning. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Truthchiz: 11:08pm On May 13
Which mistake? Person wey God put there. Kwecheri my able govanor..I love you!!
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Som497: 11:13pm On May 13
INTEGRITYA1:
Some people are just talkative, sometimes there is strength in silence.

Governor talking like Parrot.

Something I know is that; it's not good to embarrass ones benefactors.
you're as stup1d and f00lish like your mother. I'm 100% sure you're a yeriba. Mumu
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Oneday82: 11:15pm On May 13
Gov. SIM Fubara, we don't care what they say to you. You see that 8 years, nothing go happen you will finish like your predecessor

Odili finished without anyone disturbing him

Amechi did his tenure, despite all the distractions from Abuja, yet he finished.

The Mafia came and finished his tenure without anyone disturbing him. Now he hinks he can pocket Rivers State to his pocket, never.

Wike has failed and soon he will be disgrace.

1 Like

Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Scamburster(m): 11:19pm On May 13
MemphitzDgreat1:
Operation: F**k Nyesom Wike Up!!
Act 2; Scene 1!
Click "Like" if you think Mannabbqgrillz is the most foolish person on Nairaland.

Click "Share" if you think Yarimo is Nairaland's most foolish person.
Oh sorry I intentionally clicked the both.
Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by Arabs999: 11:23pm On May 13
Stevenson20:
The war is getting messier.

Wike don price market, him must buy am.
Everything is not by gra gra.
I fear quiet people more than I pass my neighbor generators.
I like this your comment. Wicked Wike is now sweating profusely inside AC..
..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / PMS Price Per Litre In Nigeria & Some African Countries - StatiSense / Osinbajo At Tunde Bakare's Daughter's Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.