Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,113 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Do I Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breakup (941 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / How Do I Breakup With My Gurl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Breakup by ndukwejoe(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
Pls help. How do I breakup with my girl friend without hurting her.
Re: How Do I Breakup by 195(f): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
why would u wanna break up with her

are u nuts angry
Re: How Do I Breakup by pendo89(f): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
Make her understand you are not the best guy for her and that she deserves a better guy than your silly self.
Let her know its not about her but you and do it in an open space full of people.
Re: How Do I Breakup by slimyem: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
breaking up with her is enough to hurt her.however you choose to do it doesnt matter.may you reap what you sow.Amen.
Re: How Do I Breakup by kelz88(f): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2011
"It's not you it's me". . . . .
Unless of course it's HER.
Re: How Do I Breakup by mobf: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
slimyem:

breaking up with her is enough to hurt her.however you choose to do it doesnt matter.may you reap what you sow.Amen.
Lol.
Re: How Do I Breakup by bekay911(f): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Engage in a matured dialogue with her. Make sure ur lips r sugar coated den sound n look silly. She will finaly realize u r a waste of time
Re: How Do I Breakup by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2011
OP if i may ask why would you wanna break up with her? There must be a good reason for you to make up your mind with such an idea because like someone said earlier breaking up is enough to hurt,
Re: How Do I Breakup by kemmeye: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
approach her with a toothpick in your mouth and go " SO, yeah ho im done with you k. maybe call me so we can hang out later but JUST AS FRIENDS. YOU CAN GUARANTEE that she wont be pissed at you she will be bent on destroying your life for as long as she lives but look on n the bright side she wont be broken hearted cuz she'll think u are a piece of sh.yt
Re: How Do I Breakup by ndukwejoe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
Thx you guys are just wonderful I wish I would peck you all
Re: How Do I Breakup by lifestyle1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
Cheat on her!!! grin or tell her you impregnated a LovePeddler grin
Re: How Do I Breakup by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 23, 2011
slimyem:

Na fight, I don't want us to forget that its not all relationships that end with marriage, this man must have weighed his options and found out that he cant end up with the lady in question and for him not to waste her time, he wants to let go, he's better than some who just make u feel they are still dating you, whereas they have their serious relationship somewhere else.
Just talk to her and make her see good reasons why you should be together anymore. Shit happens
Re: How Do I Breakup by seedord247(m): 3:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Tell her that Your Joystick is missing. smiley grin
Re: How Do I Breakup by slimyem: 8:10am On Nov 23, 2011
Gbyte:

Na fight, I don't want us to forget that its not all relationships that end with marriage, this man must have weighed his options and found out that he cant end up with the lady in question and for him not to waste her time, he wants to let go, he's better than some who just make u feel they are still dating you, whereas they have their serious relationship somewhere else.
Just talk to her and make her see good reasons why you should be together anymore. poo happens
Why would i fight him.you didnt see the part where i said a prayer for him?
Re: How Do I Breakup by dabrake(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2011
@op, just distance yourself from her. She, sure will look for another guy because girls dislike loneliness.
Re: How Do I Breakup by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Depends on why you want to break up! So, why do you want to break up your relationship with her?[/size]
Re: How Do I Breakup by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
@OP
Learn how to make fried eggs without breaking eggs.
Re: How Do I Breakup by itiswell1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
Wickedness. You don see another girl abi?
Re: How Do I Breakup by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Break up?? U say u wan break??  Oboy, climb 3 storey building, somersault from there and see the result. #A friend tried it and he only broke his arm,legs,head, which is not enuff, cos spinal cord never break undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Breakup by DAY12(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
Tell her that you are HIV positive angry

(1) (Reply)

out! / You Don't Love Him/her, He/she Knows But Won't Break Up: License To Cheat? / Conservative Family Ties:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.