Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,397 members, 7,897,762 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu (18485 Views)

Should A Man Allow His Wife To Have A Trainer? (photo) / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Pepperdemisback: 8:00pm On May 14
femi4:
Abomination
She was pregnant for her sister's husband and married Nedu with the pregnancy. She and the brother-in-law knew well. They have 2 of their own, making 3. Maybe the boy resembles the real father, I don't know what made him to do the DNA. When confronted, she said she never told Nedu that the boy belongs to him. When Nedu divorced her, she went online to drag him for not paying her rent and providing money. Very heartless woman!
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Medici777: 8:01pm On May 14
Odewaleadesoye:
Controversial media personality and actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu, says any man who allows his partner to have a male “bestie” isn’t a “real man.”

According to him, a real man wouldn’t tolerate that.

He warned men not to tolerate their girlfriends or spouses having male friends.

Speaking in a video message shared via his Instagram account, Nedu said:

DAILY POST
I no even like female bestie not to talk of male bestie
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by wizrose(m): 8:07pm On May 14
Odewaleadesoye:
Controversial media personality and actor, Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu, says any man who allows his partner to have a male “bestie” isn’t a “real man.”

According to him, a real man wouldn’t tolerate that.

He warned men not to tolerate their girlfriends or spouses having male friends.

Speaking in a video message shared via his Instagram account, Nedu said:

DAILY POST

LOL SURE BECAUSE MOST OF THEM WILL WANT TO USE THAT OPPOURTUNITY TO KNACK YOUR PHEKUS grin
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by Mcslize: 8:10pm On May 14
All ladies should endeavour to be like this lady on the screenshot below. She is definitely in the right direction.

This is the type of mindset every lady who truly wants to build something serious with a man should have.

It shouldn't always be what I will get from this relationship. It should be what can I contribute to this relationship. How can I add value to my partner to make him sees me more than just a mere fvck mate. Hope you grab!

Swaelyf

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by imustsaymymindo: 1:52am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:

There is no guarantee that he has learnt.

Exactly. I doubt he has learned.

Actions speak louder than words. The fact he is even dropping these quotes in public instead of silently acting them shows a lot.

Play the game. No one needs to be told that they are playing the game.

He just broke 4 laws of power:

Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions
Law 4: Always say less than necessary
Law 30: Make your accomplishments seem effortless
46: Never appear too perfect
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by banks(m): 6:02am On May 15
TheBillyonaire:
But his ex-wife was fuccking men and giving birth to another man's child while married to him. I hope he does not feel he is a real man.

But that's the reason he's giving this advice na. He has experienced it and he's advising based on that.
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by godlessmind: 7:06am On May 15
Shikena:
Bestie with another man?

Use your brain for once. What example are you setting for your daughter? ... and your son?

Did your mother have male bestie? Did your father have female bestie? Where did you learn that from?

From the west grin grin
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by TheBillyonaire: 8:31am On May 15
imustsaymymindo:

Exactly. I doubt he has learned.

Actions speak louder than words. The fact he is even dropping these quotes in public instead of silently acting them shows a lot.

Play the game. No one needs to be told that they are playing the game.

He just broke 4 laws of power:

Law 3: Conceal Your Intentions
Law 4: Always say less than necessary
Law 30: Make your accomplishments seem effortless
46: Never appear too perfect

His advice is for his kind. Wives of Alpha males know instinctively that they can not keep male associates. Cos alpha males are predatorial; wives can see the danger and wont risk the life of a male who comes to her. The fucker is even saying, 'do not fight for a woman'. The fight is not for the woman, it is to mark your territory and destroy enemies with precision.

1 Like

Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by EmmyDJourno: 4:07pm On May 16
riczy:
As a woman go and ctrl ur man,with dos and don't. dey play

Na wife she be, no be slave you child
Re: ‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu by DonroxyII: 3:09pm On May 17
Fhowe:
i laugh in swahili , dont streamline it to a category of persons , a woman can cheat with just any random dude . If you have watched this movie unfaithful the guy was just a random guy from the library , just try to find a partner that is responsible enough to know when and where to set boundaries. Female besties you think less of are even the most dangerous . When your partner tells you she is going to see her female bestie you would not think much of it , she might even call you on video call to show you she is actually with her female bestie but when the call ends do you know what goes down behimd closed doors .some are lesbians ,some are bi- sexual some even use intimacy gadgets on themselves , some go as far as using their homes as a meeting point for your partner and her lover . THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU CAMT MONITOR ANYONE THESE DAYS A PATTNER THAT WOULD CHEAT WILL CHEAT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT ,AS THE BOYS SCOUT SAYING GOES BE PREPARED .
You are there !
Ticket wey go cut go cut ... why stressing yourself .... Monitoring Adult person ....

God no go give me BP in my younger age, once your wahala much ... make we kukuma part way ... Life is simple

Na me go even pack comot house ... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / My Opinion About FEMINISM...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.