Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him (14973 Views)

I Will Disown My Father If He Disgrace Me Like This / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by 123yes(m): 6:55pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Let’s see how long u can lie to yourself once again
why do you hate IBO's this way. God have mercy on you
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by 123yes(m): 6:59pm On May 14
Obakoolex:
Which one is "If" when he's not even going to be the president grin

Tinubu wey no lie sef dey show people shege, e con be Linus wey Sabi lie pass devil. His only chance was lost in 2023 election and we all see he's a bad looser including his mumudient followers.
OK I understand. Na you're father will be the next president. Mumu people every where
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Tareq1105: 7:16pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
y not let him become president first now

They need to encourage themselves.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Alliswell248: 7:44pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
y not let him become president first now

He can't even be....

Dreamers.....
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Alliswell248: 7:45pm On May 14
123yes:
OK I understand. Na you're father will be the next president. Mumu people every where

He can't even be......

U can cry if you like....I no send you
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 8:47pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:

Wetin I dey talk wetin this one dey talk?
Abeggi,go sit down jeje. Still a kid to understand Nigerian politics.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Adaisback(f): 8:58pm On May 14
Eriokanmi:
In fact, I'd stop supporting him. Buhari jettisoned it and nothing happened. That's someone they called baba go slow. Not knowing his successor will be baba jaujau grin. He signed anything signable and without looking back. He talks without thinking of it's consequences and long-term effect on the masses. Above all, he's carrier of propaganda, even in the face of the truth.
I love nairaland because of people like you. Always standing on the truth. Keep it up sir. Am learning a lot from you

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 9:16pm On May 14
Omodua:
Abeggi,go sit down jeje. Still a kid to understand Nigerian politics.
You are calling your father a kid! With your incoherent gibberish!
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by BluntCrazeMan: 1:29am On May 15
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/well-disown-peter-obi-if-he-adopts-imf-world-bank-policies-nlc/
Why is it that this Seun of Channels-Tv wouldn't just keep away from forcing his invitees into speaking about Peter-Obi.??
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Charly68: 1:04pm On May 15
You people dont understand economic matters at all...can Nigeria survive without thr assistance of world economic controlling organizations
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 10:32pm On May 16
goslowgoslow:

You are calling your father a kid! With your incoherent gibberish!
I insist you are a kid on the block going by your infantile post.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 11:32pm On May 16
Omodua:
I insist you are a kid on the block going by your infantile post.
Oponu! Na now poverty all you buy credit!
Ogun kill your useless mother that didn't train you well.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 11:26am On May 17
goslowgoslow:

Oponu! Na now poverty all you buy credit!
Ogun kill your useless mother that didn't train you well.
oponu? You are a true definition of Oponu. Poorly brought up kid who has no respect for Elders.

Go back and receive training from your parents on how to address Elders.

I pity your poor upbringing.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 12:50pm On May 17
Omodua:
oponu? You are a true definition of Oponu. Poorly brought up kid who has no respect for Elders.

Go back and receive training from your parents on how to address Elders.

I pity your poor upbringing.
All to your father and mother! Useless kids with no home training. It will not be well with you! You my elder how old are you? Oni ku ire!
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 7:00pm On May 18
goslowgoslow:

All to your father and mother! Useless kids with no home training. It will not be well with you! You my elder how old are you? Oni ku ire!
Judging from your utterances,you are a kid. Evidence of poor home upbringing.

I blame parents for abdicating their responsibility for proper upbringing of their children.

You are example of poor parenting!
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 1:01am On May 19
Omodua:
Judging from your utterances,you are a kid. Evidence of poor home upbringing.

I blame parents for abdicating their responsibility for proper upbringing of their children.

You are example of poor parenting!
Is that so? πŸ€” Who raised you? Monkey πŸ’ raised you.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 6:06pm On May 19
goslowgoslow:

Is that so? πŸ€” Who raised you? Monkey πŸ’ raised you.
I am properly brought up. Unlike you who has no respect for Elders.

Go back to learn basics of home training.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 10:49am On May 20
Omodua:
You could go Gaga, insulting. The fact remains you are a kid raised in awkward environment... Lack of respect and exposed to vulgar language.

You are a spoilt kid. Your mother, I am sure,was in primary school when I graduated. So,be circumspect when addressing Elders. We should have kids page in this forum where you will exhibit your infantile posturing.

You are a disgrace to your parents.

Get a life!
You could go Gaga, insulting. The fact remains you are a kid raised in awkward environment... Lack of respect and exposed to vulgar language.

You are a spoilt kid. Your mother, I am sure,was in primary school when I graduated. So,be circumspect when addressing Elders. We should have kids page in this forum where you will exhibit your infantile posturing.

Get a life!
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 10:52am On May 20
goslowgoslow:

Get a life!
Small boy,you are tired?

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Wins African Leadership Award / El-Rufai Commissions New EFCC Office In Kaduna (Photos) / Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.