Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,226 members, 7,925,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:05 AM

Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent (219 Views)

A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic / Kindly Assist With This Quantitative Reasoning Task. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by Ruthiegal: 11:16pm On May 14
I have an assignment (to make visual representation which I would want handled). I will share the all the data , I want up to 20 visual representations made such as graphs, pie charts, infographics. Please let me know if that something you do
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by minato12: 11:30pm On May 14
Ruthiegal:
I have an assignment (to make visual representation which I would want handled). I will share the all the data , I want up to 20 visual representations made such as graphs, pie charts, infographics. Please let me know if that something you do

What's the topic?
Whatsapp 091-27-61-5211
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by enumerica: 12:19am On May 15
Ruthiegal:
I have an assignment (to make visual representation which I would want handled). I will share the all the data , I want up to 20 visual representations made such as graphs, pie charts, infographics. Please let me know if that is something you do

I can meet up before 7 am today. Please get in touch with me via WhatsApp through the phone number directly below this text.
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by dammybrite: 1:09am On May 15
Ruthiegal:

Hi Ruthiegal,

I can handle this
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by chardyni(m): 2:57am On May 15
Ruthiegal:

Hello,

I'm an Excel instructor and can present the data with graphs, Pivottable, pie-charts etc.

Just share your number with me. I can send proof of my previous excel outputs.
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by Ruthiegal: 2:10pm On May 15
chardyni:

Hello,

I'm an Excel instructor and can present the data with graphs, Pivottable, pie-charts etc.

Just share your number with me. I can send proof of my previous excel outputs.

Send me a message via the normal way now/ I am not posting my number on this platform. Urgent
Re: Need Someone To Assist With An Assignment. Very Urgent by chardyni(m): 5:48pm On May 16
Ruthiegal:

Send me a message via the normal way now/ I am not posting my number on this platform. Urgent

Sent.

(1) (Reply)

2024 IJMB Timetable Now Available Here / Bayero State University 2015/2016 Admission On Sale. Contact Sch On 09030681066 / Plateau State University Post UTME Form For 2015/16 Session Is Now On Sale. Con

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.