Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,045 members, 7,939,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Lord Has Blessed This Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lord Has Blessed This Business (158 Views)

God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Has Blessed This Business by Mustapha102(m): 8:08am On May 15
The Lord has blessed this business so much so that people from all works of life patronize me hugely. Even when I do not post regularly anymore, people still hit me up here and there for their monthly supply of Fish.

I can tell you in all honesty that people prioritize what they eat in this shaking World Now 😃 they'd be like Mustapha(Maiduguri FISH) give me Only the biggest sizes, I don't want tiny sizes anymore, they go Ahead part with money for premium.....

Like every other business, the challenges abound but when I think about leaving the people who rely on me for Premium Fish stranded, I stay grinding.
The last shipment I did almost gave me a high blood pressure 🤣
Thank God it ended in Praise.

Here's a reminder that no one would give you Fish like Mustapha (maiduguri fish) does.
This is a reminder lest you forget what I stand for.

I sell Fish. I ship it too to different Locations Outside Nigeria along with other foodstuff you'd need.

Very good Fish. The reviews do not lie at All.
Re: The Lord Has Blessed This Business by Mustapha102(m): 8:09am On May 15
Hit mie on Whatsapp for Pictures and video calls 08063592594
Re: The Lord Has Blessed This Business by Mustapha102(m): 8:27am On May 15
Fresh fish still dey. Place your order now on 08063592594 for photos and video calls

(1) (Reply)

The Murny People Lose On Facebook Is Far Greater Than What They Can Earn On It / Men Matters / I Need A Landscaping Or Horticultural Expert, DM If You Are One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.