Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:38 PM

6 Types Of People You Should Not Trust - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Types Of People You Should Not Trust (168 Views)

Only 2 People You Cant Drag In My Presence Are My Father & Tinubu - Yul Edochie / After Seeing Late Osinachi's House, Prophet Seer Says First People You Will See / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of People You Should Not Trust by AjalaJ(m): 9:18am On May 15
1. A person who disguises insults as jokes.

2. A person who will never take accountability but has no problem always blaming you.

3. A person who says they want the best for you, but then works against you.

4. A person's whose words and actions don't match.

5. You can't trust a person who puts seeds of doubt in you, disguised as something else, like concern for you.

6. You can't trust a person who always tries to sabotage you, or make things harder for you. But always has an excuse for everything.

Source: Quora
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Not Trust by immortalcrown(m): 9:21am On May 15
No sane adults needs to be told this before he or she knows this.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Should Not Trust by Zonefree(m): 9:59am On May 15
Nigerian girls should top list.

No sane man should trust a Nigerian girl under any circumstance.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Burna Boy For Sampling Nasboi & Poco Lee Lines On Tshwala Bam / Kizz Daniel: Olamide Helped Me / Why Wizkid Must Approve Your Song Before Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.