Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Assist Jobseekers With Job Search Services At 10% Discount - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Assist Jobseekers With Job Search Services At 10% Discount (134 Views)

How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / Jobseekers, Entrepreneurs Check this out.. / Connect Employers through Our Free 2-Day Career Training for Jobseekers, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Assist Jobseekers With Job Search Services At 10% Discount by CeciliaWilson: 2:28am On May 17
I am a professional resume writer and a career coach with vast experience in creating and revamping resumes for jobseekers in ATS-compliant form which attract the hiring manager and will surely land you your dream job easily I will create a compelling resume that showcases your personal brand/value and work achievement that will sell you to employers and get you more interviews. I will also update your LinkedIn profile to match your new resume, and I can also show you how to use LinkedIn effectively in the job search.
I offer services to jobseekers in *all* industries leveraging my20+ years’ experience to help you land the job you want. We know how recruiters evaluate candidates, and we know how to best highlight your value to employers.

CLIENTS TESTOMIALS

I came to Cecilia when I was facing a tough decision between a new opportunity and a strong counter offer. She helped me see my worth and figure what was important to me. He gave me the confidence to take a much-needed leap and secure a 40% salary increase.” — JS (Coaching Client)

“Thanks a million for your edits! I absolutely abhor networking and typically submit job applications cold…even the referrals I did get from friends and networking practices touted by some LinkedIn influencers got me nowhere. I noticed a reasonable uptick in first round interviews after implementing your changes and ultimately landed a gig with a 65% pay increase. For the first time I have equity grants as part of my compensation package. It finally feels like I’m being paid for my value I bring to a company.” — GC (Review Client)

MESSAGE ME ON FIVERR TO PURCHASE MY SERVICES AND MESSAGE ME ON EMAIL TO TALK MORE ON YOUR NEEDS

FIVERR ; Fiverr.com/peller_zeez433

EMAIL ; pellerzeez381@gmail.com

“I feel the review is a more holistic approach to finding a job as many clients have reported that incorporating the advice helps them realize all they have to offer to a new company. As they gain clarity on their skills and value, they become empowered to seek the roles they truly deserve and perform their best in interviews.”

(1) (Reply)

Accountability/ Study Partner Thread / Step-by-step Guide To Apply For Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment / VACANCY VACANCY �� Amazon Nigeria Recruitment 2024 - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.