Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court (12050 Views)

Wike & Wife Share A Kiss After He Received An Award At A Ceremony (pics/video) / Chief Justice Ariwoola In A Meeting With Bola Tinubu In London / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by LexngtonSteele: 11:13am On May 18
CheapHomes1:

cheaphomes1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
you are still corroborating the quote by Mark Twain that you shared
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by Babangidapikin: 11:24am On May 18
CheapHomes1:
did you ask NJC before you claimed that
I don't have to, but definitely they are factors to consider, for example balancing people from different regions to have a sense of belonging as well as merit ...
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by CheapHomes1: 11:29am On May 18
Babangidapikin:

I don't have to, but definitely they are factors to consider, for example balancing people from different regions to have a sense of belonging as well as merit ...

if you dont have to and you say there are factors, then list the factors
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by Babangidapikin: 1:17pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:

if you dont have to and you say there are factors, then list the factors
I just gave you two.
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by CheapHomes1: 2:10pm On May 18
Babangidapikin:

I just gave you two.

just two? I thought there are more than 2 factors. you said "for example balancing people from different regions to have a sense of belonging as well as merit ..."

"for example" means you didnt exhaust the factors.

so are you saying that Wike's wife is the most competent from her region?
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by Babangidapikin: 3:46pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:

just two? I thought there are more than 2 factors. you said "for example balancing people from different regions to have a sense of belonging as well as merit ..."

"for example" means you didnt exhaust the factors.

so are you saying that Wike's wife is the most competent from her region?
Oga go and talk to your wife and not discussing someone's else wife.
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by CheapHomes1: 3:57pm On May 18
Babangidapikin:

Oga go and talk to your wife and not discussing someone's else wife.

is there any law on nairaland that says I cannot discuss someone's wife? is it your wife you have been discussing on this thread?
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by Babangidapikin: 4:35pm On May 18
CheapHomes1:

is there any law on nairaland that says I cannot discuss someone's wife? is it your wife you have been discussing on this thread?
It is enough o
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by unmask: 7:22pm On May 18
Emyzoloye5:
The future of our judiciary is at stake now! Gone are the days when elevation of judges to superior courts of record are strictly on merit. Now it's all political appointment

The madness going on in the appeal court need to stop. A situation where presiding judges of court division are appointed out of turn...a junior justice will be heading lagos division while two senior justices will be relegated to gombe division...that need to stop
I don't understand. Does the report say either of them were undeserving of it?
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by Ilekokonit: 1:08am On May 19
NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court

Tinubu's the criminal's grip on future elections tightens.
Re: NJC Recommens Wike’s Wife For Appeal Court, Ariwoola’s In-law For High Court by abidem4real: 9:20am On May 19
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/njc-endorses-wikes-wife-for-appeal-court-ariwoolas-daughter-in-law-for-high-court/
How is that a problem? As long as there is no hush-hush in their appointments after all, those who have been there all these years are not spirit - they are wives and in-laws of some people who are qualified Nigerians as Wike and Ariwoola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30-Day Lockdown Threat: Simon Ekpa Exploiting SE Governors' Weakness - Ohanaeze / Osaro Onaiwu Resigns As PDP Governors Forum DG / Castration Proposed As Punishment For Rapists By Kano Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.