Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Is It Wise? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise? (684 Views)

Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Is It Wise To Allow Our Kids To Speak Pidgin English? / Couples Attending Different Churches,is It Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise? by mattaz(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2011
Hey NLers.

Please I just want good advices from the house. I'm presently working and my salary is N145k/mth, I live in a 2bdrm flat&I pay 350k/yr(I had 2 cos my yunga ones are presently wit me), I want to take a loan to get a car within the range of 700-800k. The questn M askin is: Is it wise to do thiscan I succeed in meeting my responsibilities on this salary scale, Constructive comments wuld be appriciated.
Re: Is It Wise? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2011
No one knows your expenses like you and what your needs are.
Do you have aged parents or any dependents
Do you have any obligations
Is your job secure
What value does the car bring to you

Ultimately you have to balance what you earn/have with what you really need so that you can have a little savings as tomorrow is not assured.
Re: Is It Wise? by iaabc(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2011
Just like apocalypse said, you need to evaluate your expenses against your earnings. Also factor in how much you spend on transportation against the expenses you will incur in having and maintaining a car. All those should assist you in arriving at a solution.

(1) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony At Akinsinde Village / Who Buys The Wedding Suit For The Bestman Or Dress For Best Lady? / Is This A Course Or What Civilization Turns Us To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.