Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage (34845 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Badmashiii: 8:52am On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸

Your self-delusions are really amazing.

The fact is even if you choosed to control your legs,that means you proving difficult as a fish the shark can never be bothered. Because he knows they are lots of FISHES IN THE OCEAN.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:52am On May 18
Walk away if you don’t like the terms

No one owes you sex
Spiritualmind10:
After them dun rubbish her for her previous relationships she go come dey form special for me. Tufiakwa, i refuse to be stupid.

maxiuc:
grin

Unless she's a Virgin if not I won't accept to such conditions

For this life I can't trust women not even my wife, women of this Generation don't trust any of them
KingLennon:
Only SIMPs will accept that idealogy. Men of this generation are so weak and naive. And they will still kneel down and propose to a lady who has like 10 body count sad.......God abeq
vastolord4:
This is a trending scam and some he goats are falling for it.. just confirm the order before the delivery.. una morning

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by sylve11: 8:53am On May 18
I will only agree to that if the girl is a virgin. cool

9 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 8:53am On May 18
Badmashiii:

Your self-delusions are really amazing.

The fact is even if you choosed to control your legs,that means you proving difficult as a fish the shark can never be bothered. Because he knows they are lots of FISHES IN THE OCEAN.
Shut up! Go to school, get a job and then you can make sense! 🤬

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 8:53am On May 18
Literally nothing they say makes sense

Bunch of confused doofuses
siofra:
All the men above me are dumb.

You want to eat your cake and have it. You want sex before marriage, yet you want a virgin. You people are very stupid. All I know is that 80% of you will not marry virgins whether you like it or not.

Remain chaste until marriage....mba
Marry as a virgin....mba
Be Celibate....MBA

You people are very stupid 😂

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by MuMuOnBail: 8:55am On May 18
Na wa ooo

Even my ancestors (Both living and dead) Know that I will and can never ever wait for sex till marriage, even in my next life.

Me and my beloved Queen (Wife), Had sex uncountable times before we finally got married.
Till date I celebrate like a Hot goat, whenever am visiting her and my kids. grin

Because I can't just stop to have a taste of her again, again and again. tongue
Our distance make me desire her more (Africa and Europe).

Weather sex before marriage or after marriage.
Just marry the woman you can't get tired of F*cking, even if you have other side chicks like me.

10 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Entanglement: 8:56am On May 18
chimuanya24:
Most guys find it difficult being in a relationship with a girl without sex. Imagine being told to wait until the wedding night, before you can have a taste of your girlfriend.

There's nothing wrong with it, but some girls are known to use it to scam guys. While you are waiting and respecting her decision out of love, she might be busy having sex with a side boo. Girls tend to make themselves look special in the eyes of the man they want to spend the rest of the life with. And not indulging so much in pre marital sex or asking the guy to wait, is one of the schemes used by girls

If you are willing to respect her decision, no wahala. But it's also advisable to taste it before venturing...
if the said girl is a virgin, we agreed but if not ! undecided

Only a fool and simp will agreed to that scam
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by NFBI: 8:57am On May 18
The only thing a black person knows is sex and food.. No innovation thinking 🤔

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by nkemjacob2(m): 8:57am On May 18
Fact. Fear this generation
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Entanglement: 8:58am On May 18
[quote author=Zonefree post=130011067][/quote]
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Entanglement: 8:58am On May 18
Double0h7:
As a woman you are blessed with the gift of controlling your libido, it’s only through low self esteem, and low self worth that a woman opens her legs to secure a relationship.

If you can control your legs then you can walk away with the biggest fish in the ocean. Broke smelling dusties get a platform today because women have dropped their crown, adjust that shi and these brokies will get a job or die trying. Heaven has always been at the feet of women. 👸

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by dododawa1: 8:58am On May 18
inside life
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by 3ice9ce: 8:59am On May 18
There was a girl doing this to her fiance and she was collecting intense bulleting from my neighbour that year.

Telling your neighbour no sex before marriage but them dey drink Alomo bitters to nack you for outside.

8 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by abobote: 9:01am On May 18
I thought we have passed that era

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 9:01am On May 18
If you're a lady with this belief, kindly hold on to it. Don't be taken in by NL's men rànts.

Just come to think of it, they bash women with high body counts every single day and still call men who has chosen to respect their fiancés' decisions to remain celibate until marriage simps. That's how you recognize narcissíst, deludéd and double standards' men.

Whether you're a virgin or not, stand firm on your decision. If you're no more a virgin who has lost your virginity in the past, but realized you did wrong and have sought God's forgiveness, do not go back to your old ways again. Any man who comes your way and couldn't wait, does not truly care, and is most likely after what you've got down there. That's the bitter fact! NL's men will counter this definitely, but do I give a hoot? NO!

If you find a lucky man who's willing to wait, kindly not deceive that man by having your ways outside.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 9:02am On May 18
Entanglement:

The one who raised you? Yea confirmed 👍

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 9:04am On May 18
3ice9ce:
There was a girl doing this to her fiance and she was collecting intense bulleting from my neighbour that year.

Telling your neighbour no sex before marriage but them dey drink Alomo bitters to nack you for outside.

I pray she's caught.

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by beardedboy(m): 9:05am On May 18
Double0h7:

You just confirmed that you have a price and you're willing to go for the highest bidder.

You've reinforced the "naija girl is a lazy leech" stereotype.

You shot yourself in the foot.

9 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 9:06am On May 18
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Even my ancestors (Both living and dead) Know that I will and can never ever wait for sex still marriage even in my next life.

Me and beloved Queen (My Wife), Had sex uncountable times before we finally got married.
Till date I celebrate like a Hot goat, whenever am visiting her. grin

Because I can't just stop to have a taste of her again, again and again. tongue

Weather sex before marriage or after marriage.
Just marry the woman you can't get tired of F*cking, even if you have other side chicks like me.

Even if she also has other side cócks. 👏🏾

2 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by judedwriter(m): 9:06am On May 18
But op why use that kind of picture?

Why the sexual objectification of women??

Anyways, sex will always be a hot topic when it comes to men and women.

But the blunt truth remains that when a purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On May 18
If she says she no wan fornicate with you, then it's her decision...!

Respect it, Respect her, or move on to your sexual spec.

No need for needless speculations about whether or not she is giving the cookie to another.

Una just like to dey stress una mental health unnecessarily.

Sex has no nutritional value... No woman owes a man she's not married to sex.

Same way I believe no man owes any woman he isn't married to financial commitments.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by theredaddy: 9:06am On May 18
cococandy:

Just because someone had sex before they met you doesn’t mean they owe you sex.

Walk away if the arrangement isn’t going to work for you. I don’t know where you guys get this sense of entitlement. Women don’t owe you sex

Talking about another person being insane when it sounds like you are not using your brain at full capacity

I share your sentiment nobody owes anybody anything, but denying someone you claim to love "something" doesnt make sense.
Sex is part of life, love is sharing, so why untick sex.
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by tiswell(m): 9:08am On May 18
Double0h7:

if this noise isn't coming from a virgin,then it's an empty noise.

13 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 9:08am On May 18
beardedboy:

You just confirmed that you have a price and you're willing to go for the highest bidder.

You've reinforced the "naija girl is a lazy leech" stereotype.

You shot yourself in the foot.

No dusties!

Highest price and? Gtfoh!

May dusties die!

4 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by fineboynl(m): 9:08am On May 18
Only someone that has alot to hide. If a girl has nothing to hide and well educated she should be worried with a man who never ask for sex and agree to marry her without having sex.

5 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Double0h7(f): 9:09am On May 18
tiswell:

Is it your noise?
Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by 3ice9ce: 9:10am On May 18
No sex before marriage but you dey collect money before marriage. You dey collect phone before marriage. You dey collect gifts before marriage. Okay o.

17 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Emma09(m): 9:10am On May 18
Thank God say I finally escaped one that year before I remarried. Babe capitalized on my being single again after 5yrs of separation. She say no sex before marriage, no be say I be sex addict o, I say no wahala. But, my instinct was telling me say this girl dey lie. On top am she too dey demand. Na so I just surprised her one day when she say she dey around wan see me na so I replied her say I dey with my woman say I no get chance to come see her for where she dey. She was shocked. Today, I am happily remarried.

12 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by frankputer: 9:11am On May 18
Double0h7:

If you can control your leg and he can control his pocket.
Both of you will win and go home with the big fish in the river.
Not u did not spend on me ?
What have u ever done for me ?

6 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 9:11am On May 18
tiswell:

Oga, she has made a valid point.

1 Like

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Stargurl20(f): 9:13am On May 18
Angelfrost:
If she says she no wan fornicate with you, then it's her decision...!

Respect it, Respect her, or move on to your sexual spec.

No need for needless speculations about whether or not she is giving the cookie to another.

Una just like to dey stress una mental health unnecessarily.

Sex has no nutritional value... No woman owes a man she's not married to sex.

Same way I believe no man owes any woman he isn't married to financial commitments.

Exactly! I'm a lady, and I fully support that last point you made.

4 Likes

Re: When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage by Fryx: 9:14am On May 18
Most girls tells me that. But I usually don’t respect it. I will caress you till you open.

Although those who tells me that are usually virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.