Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,509 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date (44205 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Bongadu: 6:48am On May 20

1 Share

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by Blacksavage: 8:14am On May 20
The way this dey pressure guys of this nowadays ehn....

Is just tiring...
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by house10studios: 8:18am On May 20
banjicom:
It is not as if i am supporting the girl ooo, but the guy too is also childish. The curses/abuse at the end of the chat is not necessary. He should have just ignore the girl. Most of this online ladies na poverty and inferiority complex dey worry them. I dey sure say na man buy that iphone 12 for her.
some girls no no wetin they come out of there mouth until u clear them harshly
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by TheSuperX(m): 9:21am On May 20
JuanDeDios:

Which country do you date, sir?
Tanzania and south American
Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:56am On May 20
Hassanmaye:

Haha this women think we men are stupid, but I can't blame there are stupid men that send them " for responding to there messages when his mum is still struggling.

And there are men that are ready to use and dump her. If she likes, let her not go and look for work. She is already a liability in view

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date by ugbarreta(m): 2:41pm On May 20
People want luxury life for inside another person pocket nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance's Ex Is Fabricating Lies Against Me / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.