Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead (319 Views)

Nigerian Man In Shock After Discovering ā€œ666ā€ On His Ring / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by 72virginGATEWAY: 12:44pm On May 18
The Bible and some religious books made reference to the end time.

Was it really a 666 tag or just a hint.

I see many slammers with black dot on the forehead, could that be it ?

Another thing I noticed was where it was mentioned as the voice of the beast .

Why do slammers erect high SPEAKERS to cry.

Another thing I observed again was the mention of a false prophet during the end time.

Hmmmm could it be M........D?

What is your šŸ’­ thought
Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by gbaskiboy: 12:57pm On May 18
Am not a Muslim FYI, but I will advice you to keep yourself busy with work that pay, stop being idle is not good for your mental health.
Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by 72virginGATEWAY: 1:12pm On May 18
gbaskiboy:
Am not a Muslim FYI, but I will advice you to keep yourself busy with work that pay, stop being idle is not good for your mental health.

Answer the question
Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by Zooposki(f): 1:44pm On May 18
72virginGATEWAY:

Answer the question

Iā€™m not a Christian, but she has some great videos. I will also point you to some others once you finish watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tLhwIgiANg?si=XCsm2jC4tNoO1BlA
Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by Babalegba(m): 2:34pm On May 18
72virginGATEWAY:

Another thing I observed again was the mention of a false prophet during the end time.

Yes ,look at Bitter Obi's forehead

1 Like

Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by Zooposki(f): 3:08pm On May 18
Re: Is The Mark Of The Beast Truly 666 On The Forehead by Jamie248: 4:05pm On May 18
72virginGATEWAY:

You're going to be tagged via electronic chip wink

They do that for endangered species and domestic cats and dogs already

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Everyone Closer To God / Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of August 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 11th Of August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.