Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,123 members, 7,977,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. (590 Views)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Rodaliga: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2011
My elder brother is in a relationship wif a gal cald mercy.dey've goin out 4 d past 8yrs while i met my queen named bukky 3yrs ago.d problem is mercy hates bukky 4 no reason.anytime i go to my brother's place,she treats my gal anyhow.my brother liked my gal n he took her like a younger sista helped us in settling quarrels bt his galfriend is d opposite she accused my gal of being proud n disrepectful.there'was a time they got into a fite.after which i prevailed on my gal to apologise bt despite dat mercy didn't bulge.my gal would cal my broda to say hi bt his gal would put it on silent mode.mercy did sumfin dat scared me,i bought a new fone and immediately i used my gal pix as d wallpaper, on seeing d fone,she took it 4rm me and started playin games on it 10mins later she gave me bk changin d pic on d wallpaper to a soccerball.my gal neva seduced by broda though prettier than mercy.they aint competing 4 d samefin,why d beef.i come 4rm a extended family, he's d only one dat has been good to me 4rm my father side bt dis gal wants to come btw us just as she separated him n his pal whom he has been friends wif 4yrs b4 he met mercy.am planning confrontin her, pls advise me.
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Yorisb: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by Natasha2(f): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
advice you on what exactly?  are you not a man? some other girl is treating your babe with hate and you can't tallk to her?You should be talking to mercy right now, warn her to stay clear your girl, You shouldn't be taking sides with mercy, I'm talking about where you forced your girl to apologise, this will definitely give her a boost to continue, Talk to her and tell your girl to avoid her, you should also avoid her. Its not possible for everyone to like you, so the best thing is to avoid people like this, you and your girl should avoid her shikina 
Re: She Doesn't Like My Gal Friend. by iice(f): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2011

(1)

Perfect Guy / Which Is Better Whom U Love More Or Who Love U More / Why Do U Go For Her Intead Of The Other Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.