Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem (1673 Views)

How To Find The IMEI Number Of Your Huawei/zte Modem / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / How To Unlock Zte Mf190 Etisalat Modems With Dc Unlocker (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem by Kunle2010: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
hello guys pls l need help how to download setup for my mtn ztemf627 modem stick
Re: Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem by femi4: 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem by learnit: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2011
good job just beware of downloading fake set up your system might caught virus in the process, what happen to your modem set up that you bought? i will advice you get a modem from a friend and install it
Re: Pls How To Download Setuo Zte Mtn Stick Modem by femi4: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
learnit:

good job just beware of downloading fake set up your system might caught virus in the process, what happen to your modem set up that you bought? i will advice you get a modem from a friend and install it
If his modem set up is good, he won't be here looking for where to download the set up and perhaps he doesn't have friends using the same modem.
There are even better and up to date version of modem drivers online when compare to the driver that came with the modem and you don't need to be a guru to download authentic drivers/set up in this age.

(1) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Download Football Manager? / UPDATED: LAPTOP Deals!!! / Connection Of China Phone Usb To My Pc Is Not Working.pls Some1 Should Help Meou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.