Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,716 members, 7,975,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy (31336 Views)

I Flogged Elderly People To Make Tinubu President - Lagos Thug Laments Hardship / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by comrChris(m): 10:57pm On May 18
There's nothing in this people's head aside election

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Tflex01: 11:01pm On May 18
Eriokanmi:
This woman again? He will beat tinubu flat. Muslim-Muslim ticket in the mud. North have learnt their lesson already.
With the blunder he had committed from day one, our economy is feeling heat already.

Obi won't beat even a dead Tinubu in any election.

Stop hallucinating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by RushManni: 11:12pm On May 18
LordIsaac:
grin If someone defeated a sitting Vice President, Senate President, current senators, ministers, party chairman, amongst others while holding no position himself, I wonder how he would be removed from office now that he has all the powers to maneuver the Nigerian political space! To even think otherwise would be tantamount to having a willful ignorance and a strong delusion.

Weldone.... Powers person.

See how senseless you are that you're hailing abuse of power, and lawlessness.

Even with your suffering brown teeth, you can't realize you deserve better - well, truth is, you don't deserve better as a citizen; I agree with you on that thought about yourself.

It's an abomination for you to get better treatment as a citizen. It remains so.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Elusive001: 11:15pm On May 18
Tflex01:
Lol many people commenting did not read that Atiku's interview with understanding.

Atiku simply said he will support Obi if he wins the candidacy of the merger they want to form.

The question is, will Atiku allow Obi win the ticket?

cool

GOD punish English Language.

True, true, English no be anybody's mate.

Is this what you understood in what Atiku said?

I hope you are not an APC plus Tinubu supporter because what I just read from you as quoted points to two criteria.

Modified

Aha! Aha!
A
So after reading the screenshot below and searching the net, you came up with what you wrote above as what Atiku said? Are you serious? Are you normal?

You just confirmed the brainless, senseless,and shameless criteria for being an APC plus Tinubu supporter.

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Sannisege: 11:24pm On May 18
Charlie2020:
If the election is free and fair, between BAT and Obi, Tinubu CAN NEVER garner 30% votes, not even in NE or NW
Tell Obi to go win a free and fair primaries in Labour Party first.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Elusive001: 11:24pm On May 18
lwisee:

Exactly
He disappointed everyone of us that voted him

Are you serious that you voted for Tinubu?

If yes, what were your reasons?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Ezmans: 11:32pm On May 18
azadus18:
Everyone knows ..it wud be an easy ride for Tinubu ..if Obi is the only Big opposition on ballot in the 2027 election
it will be a landslide for obi, first Lagos 80 percent secured for obi
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Tflex01: 11:36pm On May 18
Elusive001:

GOD punish English Language.

True, true, English no be anybody's mate.

Is this what you understood in what Atiku said?

I hope you are not an APC plus Tinubu supporter because what I just read from you as quoted points to two criteria.

Modified

Aha! Aha!
A
So after reading the screenshot below and searching the net, you came up with what you wrote above as what Atiku said? Are you serious? Are you normal?

You just confirmed the brainless, senseless,and shameless criteria for being an APC plus Tinubu supporter.

I don't have time to read your gibberish.

Do you still have father? Send that rubbish you wrote to the i.diot.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by RushManni: 11:54pm On May 18
emkz:

***Tinubu got 5,598,686 (63.5%) of his votes from the north. He got 3,206,734 (36.5%) from the south. So whoever wants to unseat Tinubu needs to tackle him in the north. Which southerner can accomplish that?

In your mind, these stats are the real stats; or the fabricated ?

In this country, I don't know if some of you are just mad or just set of Dumbos .....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by HIPROFILE(m): 11:56pm On May 18
seunmsg:

Explain to me how this news will make anybody panic? As in, a straight up incumbent Tinubu vs Peter Obi is what will cause panic? It will be the biggest political mismatch in Nigeria since 1993. It won’t even be a contest.

Btw, you guys are celebrating out of ignorance and it’s so laughable. It’s a shame you guys can’t read Atiku’s interview and understand perfectly. If you guys can’t learn from what played out between Atiku, Wike and Tambuwal at the last PDP presidential convention, then you can’t learn Nigeria’s politics again.

To be clear, a desperado like Atiku is definitely not going to support Peter Obi. Both Atiku and Obi knows this. He simply want Obi as his running mate. Atiku will contest for president and not back your Obi. Know this and know peace.

You dont know what you are saying bro…All Obi needs is full allegiance with the north which he will likely get if Atiku backs him, he gets a good running mate from the north you should know that northerners are not really happy with the Tinubu government and may likely not support him. Lets watch and see. Also note that in 2023 election Obis vote plus that of Atiku supassed Tinubu by far now imagine what would happen if they join force together and ofcourse taking serious this time, the Tinubus rigging strategies. e go tough for him.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by emkz: 12:05am On May 19
RushManni:

In your mind, these stats are the real stats; or the fabricated ?

In this country, I don't know if some of you are just mad or just set of Dumbos .....

Since you are neither mad nor a Dumbo, present your real stats.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by 9japride(m): 12:09am On May 19
This one is looking for Juicy appointment.
Check out all those against Peter Obi, they are usually the wicked and questionable characters we have in the society.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Empresa: 12:12am On May 19
If Atiku contest she will say it will be difficult for Tinubu, if Atiku step down she will say it will be easy for Tinubu.

What does she really want? Does she want it easy or difficult for Tinubu? Some just de talk for talking sake
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by LordIsaac(m): 12:15am On May 19
RushManni:
[/b]

Weldone.... Powers person.

See how senseless you are that you're hailing abuse of power, and lawlessness.

Even with your suffering brown teeth, you can't realize you deserve better - well, truth is, you don't deserve better as a citizen; I agree with you on that thought about yourself.

It's an abomination for you to get better treatment as a citizen. It remains so.
Stop living in fantasy; I’m only stating the facts.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by lagosrd: 12:21am On May 19
This works still dey this country ?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by ComeToJesus: 12:28am On May 19
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/18/2027-atiku-stepping-down-for-peter-obill-make-tinubus-reelection-easy-lauretta-onochie/

This disturbed woman is actually scared. This is the kind of psychology they put up to beguile people and delude themselves. She's already panicky and deflated .

Obi will roundly defeat the incumbent hands down.

The present guy knows next to nothing about governance.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by AZconcept: 12:44am On May 19
table is turning back,just like Buhari came into power and won the election again Good luck...
The same thing will happen 2027,everybody believe in Obi ...he will win Tinubu if he contest under PDP.

unless the only grace he has If the Tinubu will revamp the economy and refineries work and Dollars stabilize before 2027..
marks my word and write it down today..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Benjaminy: 2:04am On May 19
For the fact that there're still people who're supporting Tinubu, dictates that the number of m0rons in this country, is sufficient to start up another country.
It's either these ppl are mentally sick or they're mentally sick. SLAVES

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by jaxxy(m): 2:44am On May 19
Really? I'm not so sure. undecided
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by TemmyT002(m): 2:52am On May 19
So you want it to be hard before?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Starhearts: 3:12am On May 19
PresidObi:
Panic everywhere

If they are not frightened, they would have kept quiet.

Obi will neva smell aso rock gate

Na so one presidential candidate talk say the best advice he got as a governor was given to him by a mad man.... And people started hailing him, he did not tell us if he took the mad man to the rehab or hospital, maybe it's because hospital were on strike during his tenure.....and people still dey plan to vote for am
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by goslowgoslow(m): 4:23am On May 19
seunmsg:

Explain to me how this news will make anybody panic? As in, a straight up incumbent Tinubu vs Peter Obi is what will cause panic? It will be the biggest political mismatch in Nigeria since 1993. It won’t even be a contest.

Btw, you guys are celebrating out of ignorance and it’s so laughable. It’s a shame you guys can’t read Atiku’s interview and understand perfectly. If you guys can’t learn from what played out between Atiku, Wike and Tambuwal at the last PDP presidential convention, then you can’t learn Nigeria’s politics again.

To be clear, a desperado like Atiku is definitely not going to support Peter Obi. Both Atiku and Obi knows this. He simply want Obi as his running mate. Atiku will contest for president and not back your Obi. Know this and know peace.
Obi supporters mumu no be small.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by membranus: 5:35am On May 19
All of you arguing are overlooking one glaring glitch in the merger talk. Will the matadors in PDP allow their party to merge with LP?

Will Wike support this, or Seyi Makinde or any other PDP chief politicians from the North?

Are not many PDP chieftains nurturing presidential ambition too in 2027, even if it is just to show face? Therefore will they shelve their own ambition and allow Obi to be their candidate?

So to me, this PDP/LP merger is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by gassbee: 5:56am On May 19
LordIsaac:
grin If someone defeated a sitting Vice President, Senate President, current senators, ministers, party chairman, amongst others while holding no position himself, I wonder how he would be removed from office now that he has all the powers to maneuver the Nigerian political space! To even think otherwise would be tantamount to having a willful ignorance and a strong delusion.
where were you when GEJ a sitting president was booted out
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Charly68: 6:09am On May 19
Aah ! Mama Laureta has thrown another bombshell ..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by IamHonourable1: 6:09am On May 19
Ugly woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Druss(m): 6:10am On May 19
Anyone voting for this incumbent government if things don't improve before the next election ... I don't know what reason they have but it can't be for good governance.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by AlanSugar(m): 6:12am On May 19
Hahahaha, now it's my head that's most suitable for ping-pong use isn't it?
Well done bro, you most definitely try.

emkz:

Okay.

How much was paid to INEC in the last elections? How was the money paid? Who received it?

If you can clarify that, then we can trace those who paid and those who collected?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Krankhead: 6:13am On May 19
Ofunaofu:
Since Atiku made that statement, APC have been in panic mode
Why?
Believe Atinu at your own peril. I can put money on it that Atiku will ne very step down for obi. Look at Atiku statements. IF this If that. If Atiku is serious when not cone out and day he had stepped down for obi and work for obi to be chosen ad presidential candidate
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by Dicoomoba: 6:25am On May 19
LordIsaac:

Why why why , don’t let Pigidient know our parol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Stepping Down For Obi Will Make Tinubu’s Reelection Easy by jamafa: 6:32am On May 19
lwisee:
How?
Nothing is sure for Tinubu.
His younger brother Sanqo-Olu has made me hate APC the more.Let them just continue with their nonsense, they will be shocked the way even Lagosians will reject them.

Tinubu will never lose Lagos dx time.

People don understand unah game now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Benin Market Women Dance, Sing To Meet Peter Obi With Their Plantain (Photos) / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.