Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,609 members, 7,979,051 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

New Thought On The Book 21st Century Joseph - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Thought On The Book 21st Century Joseph (645 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Thought On The Book 21st Century Joseph by dlawale(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
ADDITIONAL THOUGHT ON THE BOOk 21ST CENTURY JOSEPH, David's book gave me a lot to unravel and for my labor I was rewarded with a sense of God working out all things for my good. I read and I write- At first I read this book like a writer would, paying attention to David's expressions and the flow of the plot then somewhere in the chapters I became a reader and got drawn into the story by David's, ability to paint vivid pictures and his gift to lift the curtain to reveal the humanity of these biblical characters whose stories are set in times far from the ones we live and are tried in. With humor and an animated imagination, David reset the clock and let's us see Joseph in a life we can really relate to. I am blessed and I bless- I heard some things I needed to hear in David's book and I recommend it for anyone who wants to keep company with a mind that has mined insight from the word of God' - Omonike Odi, CEO, Omonaikee.
(There's a friend's page of the book on facebook.Join us; search for 21st century joseph

(1) (Reply)

phpBB / Rome And Peter: They Are Following The Wrong Rock / What Is A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.