Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? (21769 Views)

Renewed Hope or Dashed hope?: Rate Tinubu's Administration In One Year / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / FG Rejects TI's Rating Of Nigeria’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by achimendy(m): 5:21pm On May 19
[quote author=iwaeda post=130026745]What is Your Rating of Tinubu’s Administration in the last one year?[/quote

zero over zero
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:23pm On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .

am scoring all politicians minus infinity

cuz the rating neva touches them

they waste 2much murny at the end

starting from mr bat

itz a system without human sympathy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by achimendy(m): 5:24pm On May 19
RoyalUc:
grin

He is only failing because his predecessor failed.

Nigerians and always passing blame

Chai.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by RoyalUc(m): 5:31pm On May 19
achimendy:

Nigerians and always passing blame

Chai.....

Na so we see am o

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by garykoeman: 5:33pm On May 19
Excellent.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Akpakomiza2: 6:10pm On May 19
Yadaddy:
Economy....20/100

Power Sector......15/100

Security.......10/100

Education.......0/100

Oil.......0/100

Agric Sector......25/100

Health Sector.......22/100

Remarks: He doesn't have any blueprint, he only needed to become the president and loot his own share.

He is doing well in security
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Akpakomiza2: 6:15pm On May 19
femi4:
He didn't get there by people's vote in the first place. The election isn't a reflection of the people's voice

It is.he was votes in
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by benzion72(m): 6:23pm On May 19
Economy F9
Education E8
Security D7
Agriculture D7

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ndhappyman: 6:43pm On May 19
Plus 4 minus zero
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by anonymous1759(m): 6:44pm On May 19
Chikel20000:
so Lagos getting dis kind of project out of the remaining 36 states made u score Tinubu 5?

That’s what Is called track record. BAT left office in 2007 but his ideas are still in display in Lagos that’s what is called foresight. I don’t want a leader whose vision is for the now , do something that’ll last forever.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by star2008(m): 6:53pm On May 19
Total failure.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Classcaptain1(m): 6:58pm On May 19
Paramount01:

So WIKE is doing nothing in FCT,I just hear it now,yet adyanju rate him as the best performing minister
Bros, Adeyanju probably sipped diesel. Besides when did Adeyanju become the standard for measuring performance? Wike fixed roads in the central business district, how does that quantify performance? Rather than focus on his primary assignment, he is busying fighting his estranged god son.There are areas that have no semblance of government presence in that Abuja. Make all of them do and getat abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by MomohMrMoore: 7:11pm On May 19
ZERO.. may increase as he kept on promising and promising of better days ahead.. E Lo Fakan Bale President

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by seunayantokun(m): 7:20pm On May 19
Brendaniel:

So how did PDP use the same constitution to achieve a better performance than APC?

That means your excuse for Tinubu's failure is out of place, it simply means the people that are voted into office are more of the problem and the constitution is less of the problem.

There is no perfect Constitution in the world, not even in America, but the people that are voted into office can either make that constitution work for or against the people....

Let me give you an example, transfer all present Nigerian leaders today to USA to run their government for the next 4 years with their constitution and watch USA crumble in the next 4 years, then do the same with USA leaders in Nigeria with our constitution and watch Nigeria improve in the next 4 years....

So your analogy is highly flawed when trying to defend the failures of the leaders using the constitution only, it is mainly voting in wrong leaders that has put this country where it it today and sadly certain regions have been mainly responsible for doing that, reason why I am in full support of breaking up the country to make regions have their own country because our ideologies are not the same especially when picking leaders except if something changes.
I don't hold brief for Tinubu, please, neither do I have any political party of interest to me. But I'm incensed by Nigerians' attitude or mentality that the man at the top must solve their problems whereas he cannot for so many reasons. Why do we behave as if we were disabled? We carry on with the same attitude, as a life badge, that allowed a uniformed man to sit down somewhere and cooked up deaths and retrogression for us in the name of 1999, just like Obasanjo and co did for us with 1979 Constitution. Our laissez-faire attitude or ignorance is so bad that now that the house has collapsed on us, we are crying to individuals who pulled it in to trap us for help. It's ridiculous!

You excused the 1999 Constitution by saying no constitution is perfect. That's correct, but you cannot apply that reason to one that we do not own, a constitution which didn't originate from us, a constitution put in place to cage you and me, a constitution that doesn't reflect our individual cultural uniqueness with regard to how we should be governed, a 'we the people' constitution that belies its origin, authors, and authority, a constitution that makes insecurity of lives and properties possible... etc... That should have gotten our attention more than anything else ever before now. Unfortunately, even now we wouldn't look in that direction.

Our interest is in who is in Aso Rock rather than what makes it possible for less qualified people to get in there and why it has been impossible so far to get a good leader in there. Rather than use opportunities the Providence presents to us to push for going back to something like the constitution we had at independence and structure that reflects our cultural uniqueness so that we have a system that guarantees good leadership and growth, we engage in dogs fight until another rogue is in power, and the vicious circle continues.

Mark it, we may not have a change of experience if we continue with our current attitude and cage life. Take a look at the history of Nigeria in the last 50 years. Has there ever been a new administration which can be judged as better than the one it succeeded? No there is none. If we continue this way, I'm afraid to say, the future is bleak.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Mandate1: 7:24pm On May 19
Paramount01:

Even in infastructire?
Even in FCT?
Even in sports?

If you claimed he failed in all these I mentioned then it shows you have even marked is performance before winning election
what infrastructure are you talking about to warrant good marks?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by lanresord: 7:28pm On May 19
Rubber paint of garri is 4500naira

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Arisharon: 7:35pm On May 19
Based on what he promised during the campaigns , which are
1. Reducing the purchasing power of Nigerians
2. slowing down the economy
3. Strangulating Nigerians with taxes.
Judging him on the above mentioned metrics. I think Tinubu is the only president in Nigeria's history to ever deliver 100% on his campaign promises.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by hardbody: 7:36pm On May 19
bluefilm:

So you can't recognize sarcasm when you see it?

Sometimes I do, at other times I don't. especially when i have not followed the entire trail but I am never too proud to apologize and make amends where I have overreacted as in the extant matter.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by ceejay80s(m): 7:55pm On May 19
Nairalanders are idiots
I don laff tire
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by olibeans: 8:08pm On May 19
HOPELESSNESS.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Sergio103(m): 8:09pm On May 19
anonymous1759:
I’ll wait till eight years if he’ll break Obi’s record for not initiating and completing a single school project grin grin grin grin watch those Bullies attack themselves forming saint grin people that are already clamoring for structure of criminality to come back.

Back to the topic , I’ll rate him 5/10 for managing an already battered economy, removing subsidy, floating the naira all these without the chaos in the land .

signs of naira regaining strength happened last month which is relief it’ll get better with time, fuel import has reduced , which will have a positive impact later ,
BAT is proactive to strike which is good .

Monthly allocation has been increased which state governors have refused to make it reflect

And starting Lagos - calabar highway opening 700km square for investment, it’s a futuristic idea that’s reason why I voted him .

Lekki free trade zone is already creating investment and jobs in Lagos .

Obi is not your president bro

When will all this goalpost shifting stop

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Justnation: 8:16pm On May 19
To say tinubu failed is an understatement.

He has dealt mercilessly with Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by mutvy: 9:22pm On May 19
Monumental failure!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by fijihems: 9:26pm On May 19
Grabbing power and running with it is a different ballgame than delivering the goods.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by femi4: 9:48pm On May 19
Akpakomiza2:

It is.he was votes in
ki lomode e mo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Akpakomiza2: 9:50pm On May 19
femi4:
ki lomode e mo

The north and sw voted him
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Brendaniel: 11:19pm On May 19
seunayantokun:

I don't hold brief for Tinubu, please, neither do I have any political party of interest to me. But I'm incensed by Nigerians' attitude or mentality that the man at the top must solve their problems whereas he cannot for so many reasons. Why do we behave as if we were disabled? We carry on with the same attitude, as a life badge, that allowed a uniformed man to sit down somewhere and cooked up deaths and retrogression for us in the name of 1999, just like Obasanjo and co did for us with 1979 Constitution. Our laissez-faire attitude or ignorance is so bad that now that the house has collapsed on us, we are crying to individuals who pulled it in to trap us for help. It's ridiculous!

You excused the 1999 Constitution by saying no constitution is perfect. That's correct, but you cannot apply that reason to one that we do not own, a constitution which didn't originate from us, a constitution put in place to cage you and me, a constitution that doesn't reflect our individual cultural uniqueness with regard to how we should be governed, a 'we the people' constitution that belies its origin, authors, and authority, a constitution that makes insecurity of lives and properties possible... etc... That should have gotten our attention more than anything else ever before now. Unfortunately, even now we wouldn't look in that direction.

Our interest is in who is in Aso Rock rather than what makes it possible for less qualified people to get in there and why it has been impossible so far to get a good leader in there. Rather than use opportunities the Providence presents to us to push for going back to something like the constitution we had at independence and structure that reflects our cultural uniqueness so that we have a system that guarantees good leadership and growth, we engage in dogs fight until another rogue is in power, and the vicious circle continues.

Mark it, we may not have a change of experience if we continue with our current attitude and cage life. Take a look at the history of Nigeria in the last 50 years. Has there ever been a new administration which can be judged as better than the one it succeeded? No there is none. If we continue this way, I'm afraid to say, the future is bleak.

You said a people's constitution is the solution, how do you want to implement it with the current leaders in power?
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Exceed15: 11:40pm On May 19
Disastrous..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by EdiskyHarry: 11:51pm On May 19
Buhari was the worst president in the history of Africa, but was 100 million times better than tinubu

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by homiben(m): 12:50am On May 20
KiNg0G:
2 cup of garri na 500
Nigerians are dieing from starvation everyminute.
We need unn and ecowas intervention.
Please help us
UNN! No be University of Nigeria, Nsuka be that! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by Ilekokonit: 1:02am On May 20
PresidObi:
Worse than anybody could ever had thought or predicted, simply Horrible.

But we all knew he will be a failure, only that we didn't expect to see him fail so hard in everything.

It will only get worse because Tinubu is only there to Loot enough money and set up conduits to siphon money from the Nigerian Treasury to himself into perpetuity the same way he has been Looting Lagos State since 1999 (25 years and counting).

Tinubu will (just like he did in the 2023 election by bribing the Supreme Court Judges) use his stolen Loot to rig and bribe his way into Aso Rock again in 2027 and then from 2031 onwards he will use that stolen money to install into Aso Rock whoever he feels will keep giving him a slice of the Nigerian treasury into perpetuity,.

Nigeria is gone. Just watch and see.

Nothing good can come from a Thief like Tinubu apart from him impoverishing the masses and Looting the Nigerian treasury and all of us blind.
Re: What Is Your Rating Of Tinubu’s Administration In One Year? by montero4(m): 3:42am On May 20
Brutal Failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls Emergency FEC Meeting / Bomb Rocks Army Barracks In Plateau / Anxiety In Presidency, Security Over 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.