Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) (43590 Views)

Man Celebrates Birthday Party At A Cemetery (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The Battlefield (Photo) / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 3:18pm On May 19
PraiseHim4ever:

Many of those guys better pass u
I'm sure you typed this trash from prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:20pm On May 19
haybhi1:
E hard me to believe say pezin fit grow this kain belle for Nigerian prison o

Na poor people dey suffer for Nigerian prison.....
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 3:31pm On May 19
Hamachi:
This is not true at the bolded.

Very very very true and I kid you not.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:36pm On May 19
dollynnn:
Freedom is Priceless.

Meanwhile, why are some people bereft of wisdom and sense? It was illegality aided by corruption that made you have access to your phones, yet you still posted videos online.

He did the recording while in prison but he's out of prison now. Watch the video or read the caption
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 3:42pm On May 19
BrutusOj:
Bloggers or whatever these news carriers are called are becoming so annoying with their nonsense headline. A close look at the post by celebrant shows he is no longer in prison, yet the headline says he celebrates his birthday in prison.

You're the only smart person on this thread, no cap!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by udomonday: 4:34pm On May 19
zeuss:
Na so prison dey sweet? Good to see some happiness and clean environment... Nigeria prison service have shown good account here.
that is how a man who got tired of looking for a job,went to the police station and asked to be imprisoned so that he can at least see free food to eat,so the police obliged and threw him into prison,after staying inside for some weeks he got tired and asked to be released,but his request was not granted,so he decided to escape,when he finally escaped,the police mobilised and went after him with dogs,because he is now a fugitive.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Sacred007: 5:52pm On May 19
99thEnemy:

It must be hard for you to see this when you have loved one’s there.
I am sorry, I didn’t mean it that way.
I still dey try understand the beans joke, like what's funny?
retards plenty for this platform sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:04pm On May 19
Newlymarried:
Do they now allow smart phones into the most reverend kirikiri prison?
they don't,their hall marshal,IG & 3rd in command would be queried for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:10pm On May 19
Sacred007:

I still dey try understand the beans joke, like what's funny?

retards plenty for this platform sha.

Sorry say e pain you enter bone marrow.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Tradepunter2: 8:29pm On May 19
Newlymarried:
Do they now allow smart phones into the most reverend kirikiri prison?

Most likely borrowed it from a warden
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Oseone1(m): 8:54pm On May 19
zeuss:
Na so prison dey sweet? Good to see some happiness and clean environment... Nigeria prison service have shown good account here.
To go stay there dey hungry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Sacred007: 9:00pm On May 19
99thEnemy:

Sorry say e pain you enter bone marrow.
lol no now, don't shy way from the question.
what's actually funny about the so-called joke u cracked?
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 10:44pm On May 19
Bluntguy:

I'm sure you typed this trash from prison.
Small boy.... U are probably in ur 20s
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Barims(m): 11:20pm On May 19
Bolu004:

Allow them breath please. Prison sentence should not make them less humans.
Nigerians have been complaining that the living conditions of prisoners are about the worst in the world now that we've seen prisoners having good time we're still complaining.
Make una rest.

You are dumb
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Barims(m): 11:25pm On May 19
Omenlon:
. Don't allow frustrations to kill you. Those in that prison are human and the warders are human too.

You are an animal. Do you know the crime they committed? Why showing empathy towards prisoners? M0RON
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Barims(m): 11:28pm On May 19
Emeka71:
Phone is not a sweet thing of life but a communication tool and is supposed to be allowed in the prison in order to keep the inmates busy and less bored; the major thing that is denied of prisoners is thier freedom to do whatever you want to do.

Stupidity revolves in your lineage? Just a guess
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Kionrae: 4:15am On May 20
Toluwanise247:

I salute your stupidity.
you're a criminal minded mad man you and your entire lineage disgust me, big foool
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:59am On May 20
Sacred007:

lol
no now, don't shy way from the question.

what's actually funny about the so-called joke u cracked?
Why take it personal?
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Ategberoson(m): 8:40am On May 20
Toluwanise247:

Do they even reasoning? They just make stupid comments

Majority of stupid people full that region, people birthed with watery sperm that's why their brain refuse to developed
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 12:02pm On May 20
PraiseHim4ever:

Small boy.... U are probably in ur 20s
Old man that is serving life sentence in kirikiri.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 2:23pm On May 20
Bluntguy:

Old man that is serving life sentence in kirikiri.

I can see why u are stagnant.... Until u leave that prison from ur thinking, then u will move forward
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Fasshyt(m): 2:40pm On May 20
The headline is not correct the guy is no more in the prison
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 6:15pm On May 20
PraiseHim4ever:

I can see why u are stagnant.... Until u leave that prison from ur thinking, then u will move forward
Taaa! You cannot be in kirikiri and be better than me. I am no criminal like you.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 8:24pm On May 20
Bluntguy:

Taaa! You cannot be in kirikiri and be better than me. I am no criminal like you.

Good u know that those there are better than u even when they are within that four walls.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 10:23pm On May 20
PraiseHim4ever:

Good u know that those there are better than u even when they are within that four walls.
So long as you remain there for life, you can never be better. I can see they have started permitting you to type from prison.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 11:15pm On May 20
Bluntguy:

So long as you remain there for life, you can never be better. I can see they have started permitting you to type from prison.

Come let me host u in my River Park, Abuja house so u can stop messing around
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 11:15am On May 21
PraiseHim4ever:

Come let me host u in my River Park, Abuja house so u can stop messing around
Taaa, close your gutter of a mouth and stop behaving like a slave dreaming about riding on a horse.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by PraiseHim4ever: 11:22am On May 21
Bluntguy:

Taaa, close your gutter of a mouth and stop behaving like a slave dreaming about riding on a horse.

SMH... Babies everywhere
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Bluntguy: 11:30am On May 21
PraiseHim4ever:

SMH... Babies everywhere
SMH... Senile old men everywhere
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Emeka71(m): 11:51am On May 21
franugo:

Are you being serious?
Yes they use phone there only thing is that you can't go out.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Emeka71(m): 11:53am On May 21
Beverlyjean:

Lol...really....mention one prison in the world thT allows phones to be used by inmates ...
They now use phones in many of the prisons; the only thing is that you can't go out.
Re: Man Celebrates His Birthday At Kirikiri Prison (Pictures, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:22pm On May 21
Emeka71:
They now use phones in many of the prisons; the only thing is that you can't go out.

Mention one prison in the world that allows inmates access to mobile phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) / Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.