Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,181 members, 7,967,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? (3881 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 10:41am On May 28
WakaTravels:

Kindly chat us up on the Whatsapp number in the screenshot.

We're still up for your successful visa processing.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 8:06am On May 29
WakaTravels:
Have You Considered Visiting Japan as a Tourist?

Discover the enchanting city of Kyoto, Japan, a destination where ancient tradition meets modern elegance. Renowned for its well-preserved temples, stunning gardens, and vibrant cultural festivals, Kyoto offers a glimpse into Japan's rich heritage.

Begin your journey at the Fushimi Inari Shrine, famous for its thousands of red torii gates. Stroll through the historic district of Gion, where you might spot a geisha hurrying to an appointment. Don't miss the serene Arashiyama Bamboo Grove or the breathtaking Kinkaku-ji, also known as the Golden Pavilion.

For an immersive cultural experience, participate in a traditional tea ceremony or visit during cherry blossom season to see Kyoto bathed in pink. With its blend of history, culture, and natural beauty, Kyoto is a must-visit for any traveler seeking to explore the soul of Japan.

The japa season is still fresh. Contact us today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 11:05am On May 29
It's time to travel. Talk to WakaTravels today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 11:53am On May 29
*Countries Where You Can Apply for Residence Permit after Entering them as a Tourist*

While most countries typically require residence permit applications to be initiated from outside their borders, some countries do allow tourists to apply for a residence permit after entering the country. Here are a few examples:

1. *Portugal*: Portugal allows individuals to apply for various types of residence permits, including for work, study, and investment (such as the Golden Visa), after entering the country on a tourist visa.

2. *Spain*: Spain offers options for certain residence permits, such as the Non-Lucrative Visa and Entrepreneur Visa, which can be initiated while in the country. However, it's often recommended to start these applications before arrival.

3. *Germany*: Germany allows individuals to apply for a residence permit while on a tourist visa, particularly in cases of family reunification, certain types of employment, and the Job Seeker Visa.

4. *Italy*: Italy permits tourists to apply for a residence permit for various reasons, including family reunification and certain types of work, after entering the country.

5. *Greece*: Greece offers a residence permit for financially independent individuals and investors, which can be applied for while in the country on a tourist visa.

6. *Estonia*: Estonia allows individuals, particularly digital nomads and remote workers, to apply for a residence permit under the Digital Nomad Visa program while already in the country.

7. *Thailand*: Thailand allows tourists to apply for certain types of long-stay visas, such as the Retirement Visa and Education Visa, after arriving in the country.

8. *Mexico*: Mexico permits tourists to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa for purposes such as family reunification, work, or retirement, after entering the country.

9. *Costa Rica*: Costa Rica allows tourists to apply for residency under various categories, such as the Pensionado (Retiree) Program or Rentista Program, once they are in the country.

10. *Ecuador*: Ecuador offers a variety of visas, including the Pensioner Visa and Investor Visa, which can be applied for after arrival.

*Contact WakaTravels for Further Details and Assistance*

1 Like

Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 4:37pm On May 29
Join the japa train now. The train is moving.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 8:03pm On May 29
Don't be left behind. 2024 is fast going to an end. Make a life-changing decision to contact WakaTravels today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 7:35am On May 30
Another day, another opportunity to japa. Contact WakaTravels and start getting set for your journey.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 4:12pm On May 30
We're very attentive to hear your visa needs. Contact us today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 5:49pm On May 30
Keep your dreams alive. Visit WakaTravels.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 8:38am On May 31
Why Choose WakaTravels for Your Visa Processing Activities?

When it comes to securing your visa, you need more than just hope—you need expertise, reliability, and an unbeatable success rate. At WakaTravels, we offer precisely that. Here's why choosing us is the smartest decision for your visa processing needs:

Unmatched Expertise and Experience
WakaTravels partners with industry experts who have over 20 years of experience in visa processing. These are companies renowned for their exceptional track record and specialized knowledge in navigating the complex world of international visas.

Premium Service with High Approval Rates
Our partners charge premium fees for a reason: their success rates are unparalleled. We work exclusively with firms that boast extremely high visa approval rates, ensuring that our clients get the best possible chance of securing their visas.

Comprehensive Consultation Services
At WakaTravels, we pride ourselves on our extensive experience in handling visa documents and content. Our expert consultants will guide you through the entire process, helping you gather the necessary documents and ensuring they meet embassy standards. This attention to detail significantly boosts your chances of visa approval.

Personalized and Confidential Service
We understand that each client's situation is unique. That's why we offer personalized consultations tailored to your specific needs. Your privacy is our priority, and we handle all your information with the utmost confidentiality and care.

Hassle-Free Experience
Visa applications can be stressful and time-consuming. With WakaTravels, you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything. From document preparation to application submission, we manage the entire process, keeping you informed every step of the way.

Exclusive Access to Top-Tier Partners
Our long-standing relationships with top-tier visa processing companies mean you gain access to services that are typically reserved for the affluent. When you come through WakaTravels, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees to access these premium services. Now, you too can benefit from the same high-level expertise and success rates.

Transparent and Honest Communication
We believe in transparency and honesty. Our consultants will provide you with clear, straightforward advice and keep you updated on your application's progress. No hidden fees, no false promises—just reliable, professional service.

Trust and Reliability

With a solid reputation built on years of success WakaTravels is a name you can trust. Our clients' testimonials speak volumes about our dedication and effectiveness in securing visas.

Don't leave your visa application to chance. Choose WakaTravels for a premium, stress-free experience with the highest chances of success. Contact us today and take the first step toward your international journey with confidence.

WakaTravels: Your Gateway to the World.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 12:53pm On May 31
Start working on your traveling today. WakaTravels would help you out.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 4:02pm On May 31
Still helping people to travel out cheaply.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 12:14pm On Jun 01
Travel out with peace and confidence with WakaTravels.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 1:04pm On Jun 02
Another week full of opportunity to japa. Contact WakaTravels today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by Medipharm: 2:58pm On Jun 02
What of 2 weeks visit Visa to either UK ...... How much will you charge in total. Just for 2 weeks, no addition
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by Medipharm: 2:58pm On Jun 02
WakaTravels:
Another week full of opportunity to japa. Contact WakaTravels today.
What of 2 weeks visit Visa to either UK ...... How much will you charge in total. Just for 2 weeks, no addition
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 8:18am On Jun 03
Medipharm:

All prices are the same.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by OBTOREPA(m): 11:03am On Jun 03
WakaTravels:
Japa is now easy with WakaTravels.
Do you help with work visa for Canada?
If yes,how do we go about it
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 3:46pm On Jun 04
OBTOREPA:

Do you help with work visa for Canada?
If yes,how do we go about it

Yes we do.

Please contact me on Whatsapp. I've attached my number in screenshot.

We do not help with work visa but we help with Tourist, Student, Transit and Visitor Visas for Canada.

Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 12:30pm On Jun 05
Visit our office today.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 4:12pm On Jun 05
We're still your trusted partner in seamless travel experiences.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 2:49pm On Jun 07
Still at your service.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 2:54pm On Jun 07
*Countries Where Citizens Are Extremely Satisfied with their Country*

Countries where citizens report high levels of satisfaction and happiness often share characteristics such as strong social support systems, economic stability, low levels of corruption, and high quality of life. Some of these countries frequently include:

1. **Finland**: Often ranks high in global happiness and satisfaction surveys due to its excellent healthcare, education systems, and strong social welfare.

2. **Denmark**: Known for its high standard of living, extensive welfare benefits, and low corruption levels.

3. **Switzerland**: Offers high incomes, excellent healthcare, and a strong sense of community.

4. **Norway**: Benefits from vast natural resources, a robust welfare system, and a high level of social trust.

5. **Netherlands**: Praised for its progressive social policies, high quality of life, and strong work-life balance.

6. **New Zealand**: Known for its stunning natural environment, strong social cohesion, and effective governance.

7. **Canada**: Features high quality of life, inclusive society, and excellent public services.

8. **Sweden**: Offers comprehensive welfare benefits, gender equality, and high living standards.

9. **Australia**: Provides a high standard of living, strong economy, and beautiful natural landscapes.

10. **Iceland**: Notable for its strong community spirit, gender equality, and beautiful environment.

These countries are typically characterized by strong economies, comprehensive social safety nets, high levels of education, and robust healthcare systems, contributing to the overall satisfaction of their citizens.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by mozzarellla: 5:16pm On Jun 07
Can't find your WhatsApp number on the screenshot.
Please share.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by mozzarellla: 5:17pm On Jun 07
[quote author=WakaTravels post=130305031]

Yes we do.

Please contact me on Whatsapp. I've attached my number in screenshot.

We do not help with work visa but we help with Tourist, Student, Transit and Visitor Visas for Canada.[/quote
Your number is not there, I don find am taya.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by WakaTravels: 3:45am On Jun 08
[quote author=mozzarellla post=130353859][/quote]

It's there bro. Please try again. Several people had contacted me on Whatsapp already through the same number.

Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by mozzarellla: 12:15pm On Jun 08
WakaTravels:

It's there bro. Please try again. Several people had contacted me on Whatsapp already through the same number.

Still can't find the number.
I am a lady by the way.
Re: Who Told You That You Need Millions To Japa? by DoveofPeace(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08
WakaTravels:
WHO TOLD YOU YOU NEED MILLIONS TO JAPA?

Travel is not as expensive as they make you believe. Agents charge high fees that makes it a hurdle for low income earners.

What if I tell you that there's an organization that charges low Visa processing fees with high success rates? That organization is Waka Travels.