Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) (46474 Views)

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by DeltaBachelor(m): 5:38pm On May 19
Mtsheeeew !!!!!! Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Adegoketj: 5:39pm On May 19
Abomination of highest other, before is too late for you God still love you accept Jesus today and repent of your evil, so as to escape eternal regret in Hell Fire for ever and ever. Today is the of salvation Tomorrow maybe too late, a word is enough for the Wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Chineloani(f): 5:39pm On May 19
Why are skinny Ladies like this all the time? Nawa o.
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by gentleman82: 5:41pm On May 19
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:42pm On May 19
I must surely live in a cave, cos I still don't know how this chick is a talented musician.

Not hating... Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by TheWinterBird(f): 5:45pm On May 19
They love her and support her music. They probably make up a good percentage of people buying and streaming her music. There's nothing wrong with her embracing them and treating them with kindness, otherwise it would affect her image and success. Imagine an African artist whose music transcends nationalities and borders like this. Quite amazing.

6 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by dauntless15(m): 5:47pm On May 19
Righteousness2:
All in the Name of Stardom, Fame and all that Satanism, you sell your Soul to the devil. You sell your soul to Hell!

What will it Profit to Gain the whole Fame, Stardom and the World but lose your Soul?

Less than a Minute in Hell Fire Dissolves all the satanic pleasures , fame and so called Enjoyment!

Young Girl ! Repent Quickly before you Perish!

They that Have Ears to Hear Let them Hear.

How much she sell am? You that didn't sell yours what have you achieved in life, holier than thou, yea it's wrong but people like you take it too far, God can fight his own battles, carry am for head like your life depends on it.
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:47pm On May 19
Psalmspsalms:
Thinking of how a hundred years from now would be. How would the future be in terms of technology and the fear of God. It seems the fear of God is gradually fading from the hearts of humans... Our parents of the 70s and 80's are saying the world of today is far spoilt, just imagine a hundred years from now.
Fear of which God? Fear of God no dey since dem born me? You know how many evils I don see for this life?
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 5:51pm On May 19
I think she plays along for her milli. Na this her skirt dey surprise me.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Proserpina: 5:52pm On May 19
These are men who love Arya is that abnormal.

I no too understand these gays thing self grin grin
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by SonofElElyonRet: 6:05pm On May 19
Terry G was very honest when he said without equivocation that they (musicians) are serving the devil

"Nigerian singer Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known as Terry G, Akpako Master or Ginjah Master has declared that he sings for “the devil.”

The music producer who is also known as Akpako Master claimed that secular musicians don’t glorify God but the devil"

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/03/31/im-a-secular-musician-i-sing-for-the-devil-terry-g/
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On May 19
Tjra:

See one of them.

Better get yourself treated.

You are part of the complaining crew...... You need to detox from bad belle...... 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 6:07pm On May 19
We been Dey think say na only Beyoncé and Rhiana Dey naked,
Now everywhere you go now ders competition for u unclothedness

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 6:11pm On May 19
Psalmspsalms:
Thinking of how a hundred years from now would be. How would the future be in terms of technology and the fear of God. It seems the fear of God is gradually fading from the hearts of humans... Our parents of the 70s and 80's are saying the world of today is far spoilt, just imagine a hundred years from now.

God has HIS plans in place. Don't worry too much. He created the world and every therein.
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Sucolee(m): 6:11pm On May 19
Smart girl,she use hand cover her breast,make the gay no go touch am

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Waywardson6: 6:16pm On May 19
Only Nigerian's don't know that's partly where the money is "LGBT fans." LGBT fans are the most profitable especially for female artists, that's why the male artists are trying anything possible to queer bait too.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Banabi: 6:17pm On May 19
Look at what they are promoting and it will tell you who they are working for. You make them your role model, at your own peril. For they don't care which direction your life will turn to as long as the fame goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by PepeXKermit: 6:19pm On May 19
chatinent:
I don't get it.

How can you see a feminine body as a man and na masculine body dey hungry you.

I can understand those who have hormonal imbalance but what about you strong muscles uncle ehhhh.

These days you fit dey admire your fellow egbon think na woman o.

If I talk dem go say yansh na yansh.

Its not ordinary. Demon hand dey inside.
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On May 19
fastseo:
angry
She is one of them no doubt.
you mean she no dey collect prick?
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by CrossRhodes: 6:30pm On May 19
Lexusgs430:
Those who cannot her bills, are complaining the loudest....... 😂😭
Why are you gay?
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by PUNANI01: 6:34pm On May 19
You know how much he paid her for a private session meeting! Na her fame and her money!

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 6:53pm On May 19
Nwaokunkpara:
I keep wondering what's so good about this gay thing that people over there views it as normal

Every thing gay should be declared a mental illness

It used to be until they changed things

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:57pm On May 19
CrossRhodes:

Why are you gay?

Because I am happy........ 🤣😁
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by eepeepook: 6:57pm On May 19
In the closet children have started fantasizing again. The woman is a performer. Whoever has the required sum controls her tune. Raise your money so she’ll perform at your event if e pain you.

Lol at that picture with the Naija boy. She held his hand to make sure he doesn’t rub her nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 7:13pm On May 19
papyjaypaul:

It used to be until they changed things

When you look at history of gay,medicine, politics, you know that the more things change, the more they remain the same. You don't need to convince anyone about gayism. The body will tell the truth.

Gayism was a mental illness and a medical condition until....

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by papyjaypaul: 7:14pm On May 19
Ellen De Generes came out in 1997. Look at Times Magazine then and 1997 wink

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 7:27pm On May 19
disregard their feminine looks them get dick oo...them go scatter your kpekus
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 7:50pm On May 19
justnaijagist12:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/19/sabigays-controversy-as-ayra-starr-embraces-lgbtq-fans-at-brazil-concert/

Ayra Starr links up with some of her gay fans in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2iwIGH6bM4?si=9r5i60vFWeetw2p8
Ayra star is a lesbian. Even Teni is also a lesbian. I have said this long before now. They have a way that they operate and we know all these.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:51pm On May 19
YungTemy:
Make I drop this one for here. cool

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 7:52pm On May 19
I used to read books growing up and one day I picked queer book, I can't remember if I returned the book or threw it away but the book exposes the origin of some popular musician lyrics and what it translates to in the demonic world, what they do to get fame money and power and in exchange for a precious thing in their life!

The book significantly mentioned popular holly actors and musicians like Celine Dion & Kelly !

The book talked about the illuminati cult and the god Baphometh! It talked about aligning with some certain occultic ideals and signs that a star or upcoming star is a member! Till date I kept those identifiers to heart and imidiately I see any artiste displaying such I stop listening or having their work around me.

In 2003 I slept with my radio on at a village in Enugu, a musician was singing but in the spirit world it was the voice of a demon! It was a serious torture in my sleep, when I managed to open my eyes, I heard the distinct voice of a falsetto in real life but in the other world it was a terrible demon screech!

I lashed out instinctively at the radio n scatter the battery !

Believe it or not this is my real life experience!

Not all music and movies is ordinary, I learnt this even from my sec/pry sch days

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by WorldRichest: 8:02pm On May 19
Psalmspsalms:

Arabs would have brought the world to an end before 100 years. Once Iran gets Nuclear Bomb, that's all. All these homosexuals, Transgenders or whatever in America would be wiped out by Iran, the America too will throw it's own Nuclear Bomb, China, North Korea, Russia will join, them sluggish Europe too will follow America, to attack Iran because Europe is not bold enough to attack either China, Russia or North Korea. Once Europe joins America to attack Iran, North Korea too go throw Nuclear Bomb into Europe. And in no time, either human, plant, animal, and inanimate things on earth will be destroyed.

That is the End of the World of Homosexuals, Queers, and Transgenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.