Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,858 members, 7,902,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi (632 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Benwallt(m): 2:55pm On May 19
Two Nigerian men and Kenyan woman arrested for drug trafficking in Nairobi
Two Nigerian nationals and a Kenyan woman have been apprehended by officers from the anti-narcotics unit on suspicion of drug trafficking in Kasarani area of Nairobi.

The Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) in a statement on Saturday, May 18, 2024, said the suspects Stephen Emenike, Chijioke Andrew and Margaret Wanjiku Kioni, were arrested at their hideout on Friday, May 17.

“Two Nigerian nationals and a Kenyan are in custody for their suspected involvement in the trafficking of cocaine, Heroin and Methamphetamine,” the statement read.

"Stephen Emenike, Chijioke Andrew Maduka and Margaret Wanjiku Kioni were ambushed by anti-narcotics operators at their hideout within Clay City, Kasarani Sub-County yesterday.

"The prohibited drugs estimated at a street value of over Sh1.3 million, three weighing machines and various packaging materials were found.

“Suspects and the seizure taken into custody pending court processes.”

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/5/two-nigerian-men-and-kenyan-woman-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-in-nairobi-2.html#:~:text=The%20Directorate%20of%20Criminal%20Investigations,hideout%20on%20Friday%2C%20May%2017.

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Spicycat(f): 3:15pm On May 19
grin

Let me not say what's on my mind before the obedient start yelling up and down.

Say no to tribal profiling of criminals, please resist the urge no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by muyico(m): 3:20pm On May 19
ndi developers!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Samuelriano1(m): 3:46pm On May 19
as usual, anything to spoil the name of Nigeria is their goal. was in was in Quito , Ecuador some years back Omo if u see how this people were searching me like I had something on me , all bcus I was holding a Nigerian passport. think its time I settle down, n get an Ecuadorian passport, so I can do away with the Nigerian passport. it brings too much insult honestly

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by LexngtonSteele: 10:59pm On May 19
"Stephen Emenike, Chijioke Andrew and Margaret Wanjiku Kioni"

Kenyans should stop lying. There are no Nigerian names there.

Just say 2 crooks from The Criminal Online Republic of Biafur0 (CORB). undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:02pm On May 19
Oya name checkers, food is ready grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Melagros(m): 9:02am On May 20
COMRADES are astonished at this weird news
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Hedgefunds: 6:05am On May 24
Samuelriano1:
as usual, anything to spoil the name of Nigeria is their goal. was in was in Quito , Ecuador some years back Omo if u see how this people were searching me like I had something on me , all bcus I was holding a Nigerian passport. think its time I settle down, n get an Ecuadorian passport, so I can do away with the Nigerian passport. it brings too much insult honestly

Hi , Sam will like to make enquiry About Quito.how can I reach you.?
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Khalling2007: 7:45am On May 24
Ndi billionaire from Peter Obi region
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by CilicMarin: 8:15am On May 24
They should be hanged.

Meanwhile, they are not Nigerians.
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by haffaze777(m): 9:22am On May 24
CilicMarin:
They should be hanged.

Meanwhile, they are not Nigerians.

Yes they're not

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by ASAPFERG: 10:18am On May 24
haffaze777:

Yes they're not
ofcourse they are not
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by Tjra: 5:57pm On May 24
Khalling2007:
Ndi billionaire from Peter Obi region
cry
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by pay11: 11:29pm On May 26
Hi Sam, Can u drop ur Whatsapp or Email to contact you...
Re: Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi by pay11: 11:32pm On May 26
@Samuelriano1 How can i contact you

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Teenage Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Ghana For Prostitution / Foreigners Not Involved In Boko Haram Attacks-immigration Boss / Police Shot Monarch Of Makoko Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.