Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. (20816 Views)

Goruba: Have You Ever Eaten This? (picture) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Teejaney88(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28
Rice 😕
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Teejaney88(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28
Alhajikd:
Gindi
dan iska...😎
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28
Chicken

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by onyxo76(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28
pizza, sardines, corn beef, its been a long time.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by travelzcruix: 4:41pm On Sep 28
I dey chop my daily ration complete. E 2 bad I join weekly contribution chop better food.
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Prettychild(f): 4:45pm On Sep 28
Vinnie2000:
There are some Meals I have NOT Eaten for a Very LONG time.
I Have even Forgotten they Exist. shocked embarassed

*Yam (I don't think I have eaten Yam this Year).
*Spaghetti
*Macaroni
*Plantains
*Sardine
*Barbecue
*Suya (Can't remember the last time I saw it)
*Peak Milk, Milo and Bournvita to Make Tea.
Etc.. undecided

What's Yours?
😒🙂
Yam
Plantain
Spaghetti
Macaroni
Suya
Fruit and fibre

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Tijani009: 4:56pm On Sep 28
Tijani009:
How can we afford this things when everything is almost as expensive as the cost price in UK and America or other developed countries, if government can't increase minimum wage at least let there be price control, food is rising out of control, just to cook 4 cups of rice I spent 4k minus gas and some basic that is my a day earning abi na only food i come chop for this life
We are earning like we are in Zimbabwe and spending like we are in the united states

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by NairalandGOAT1: 5:03pm On Sep 28
blaquemyc:
Plantain
Yam
Hollandia/Nutrimilk
To buy meat put for food now sef na once in a while.
May God epp us

The bolded phrase has always been the problem of Nigeria and will remain so until Nigerians are ready to accept the fact that their destiny is in their hands and God has given them all they need to achieve it on their own. All they need to do is take a MOVE!!

2 Likes

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Minjim: 5:18pm On Sep 28
My family can't afford to eat Semo and Wheat again. This is what I commonly buy before and we hardly eat garri b4, but now we're lucky to be able to even afford garri.

I keep thinking this is a phase that will soon pass. But it's taking too long and it's looking like these inflation has come to stay and things will, as usual, only get worse.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Westman001: 5:57pm On Sep 28
Sardine
Yam
Beans and Corn (Adalu)
Diary products
Potato
Plantain
Pussy

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by twilliamx(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28
Femzaremz:
your God must be a biased bastard,
Why provide for you when millions are biting their fingers due to crushing hunger? Or are you the only one he created?
This is one of my problems with religion,the self centeredness and myopic delusions of its adherents!
my God is I am who I am. I see my God as sufficient for me and that is exactly what he has been to me and you see your God as a biased bastard and that is what he will be to you. see your God as you want him to be to you. have a nice day
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by 77up(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28
I thank you God.
Everything but sardin and not because I can't afford it but because I don't like it.

If you can't afford any of those foods, I pray God will change everything for good so we all can eat what we like.

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by PinkNature(m): 7:24pm On Sep 28
PinkNature:
Beans.

A mudu of beans is 2k. I cannot afford it

Lol, mudu of beans is currently ₦3,200

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by SamueItem337(m): 7:25pm On Sep 28
PinkNature:

Lol, mudu of beans is currently ₦3,200
You cannot afford beans?
What can you now afford?
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by RealityKings: 7:30pm On Sep 28
Pounder yam
Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by Stallione(m): 2:44am On Sep 29
Ooh i miss my golden morn with big pack peak milk. Due to inflation i couldnt afford it every 2wks like i used to. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by femi4: 9:30am On Sep 29
Vinnie2000:
There are some Meals I have NOT Eaten for a Very LONG time.
I Have even Forgotten they Exist. shocked embarassed

*Yam (I don't think I have eaten Yam this Year).
*Spaghetti
*Macaroni
*Plantains
*Sardine
*Barbecue
*Suya (Can't remember the last time I saw it)
*Peak Milk, Milo and Bournvita to Make Tea.
Etc.. undecided

What's Yours?
😒🙂
Isapa
Pounded yam
Point n kill
Pottage
Porridge
Edikaikon
Cocoyam
Potato
Pumpkin stew

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by delishpot: 2:59pm On Sep 29
Suya. Cos it's hard to find good ones

1 Like

Re: Inflation: Name Some Meals You Have Not Eaten For A Long Time. by delishpot: 2:59pm On Sep 29
Illegal1:
omoh.........i no fit remeber the last time i eat sardine

Na how much be 1 can of sardines wey hard you buy like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ofe Nsala Soup: How To Prepare Delicious Ofe Nsala Soup With Goat Meat / #10yearschallenge Torley Nigeria Shares Old And New Photo / What Can I Use To Replace Palm Oil In Soups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.