Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,620 members, 7,941,386 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops (1911 Views)

Watch Tv On Your Pc And Phone For Free / To Watch TV on a PC. Any Ideas How? / Screenshots of Our PC Desktops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
watch tv on your laptop,desktop,a device you can insert into your systems and watch tv stations,
make;-light wave
prize;-#7.000(seven thousand naira)

for more information call 07030696409
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by GBASKY: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
are we to bring the pc to ur end or it can be fixed by oneself and pls try reduce price for me cos am buying in bulk .
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
the device is of two types,internal and xternal,the xternal can be fixed by onself because it is through the USB port while the internal by an engineer,
as for the price,its fixed.but if you insist due to the bulk you are talking of;any thing from five pices will attract 200 naira discount
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by Frankiep: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2007
Hi, interested. pls let me have your contact address thru my email michaelsmithza@yahoo.com

Thanks

Frank
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2007
my contact is my phone nos;-07030696409,i stay in lagos,computer village,call me and i tell you how to get to me.
thanks
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by Andycool: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2007
Does dis device produce clear pictures or do u intend to also sell USB antenna to me
uche4nna:

my contact is my phone nos;-07030696409,i stay in lagos,computer village,call me and i tell you how to get to me.
thanks
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2007
the device shows clear pictures,
the internal one has inbuilt antener while the external one has a space where you can plug in your external antener,just like the one you use on your TV set
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2007
the tv card am itroducing is different from the one you download from internet,the internet one you will be paying subscription fee monthly or yearly,but the one am talking of you buy and fix for life,no more payments need,
cheers<<< my custormers go for what you want do not be decieved
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by diphor: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2007
How much will it cost to get a tv card for my laptop?
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2007
check the price from my first post
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by darznets(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2007
Hi Uche4nna,
I need to know which type of TV stations one would be able to watch on the PC, is the normal terrestial channels or the cable station or probably the internet tv channels?

I really need the information
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by Cactus(m): 1:58am On Oct 30, 2007
uche4nna:

the tv card am itroducing is different from the one you download from internet,the internet one you will be paying subscription fee monthly or yearly,but the one am talking of you buy and fix for life,no more payments need,
cheers<<< my custormers go for what you want do not be decieved

You dont download tv card from the internet, a tv card is not a software, How can you download hardware from the internet? from your description above you are selling a software that contains a list of tv stations. so no external hardware is involve just a list of tv stations.

look at wwitv.com I bet you almost 99% of your station list are listed on the site.

also search on google for SOPCAST, TVUPLAYER. tvuplayer is great love it. sopcast for premier league and champions league.

what you are selling is a repackaged for of wwitv.com
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by uche4nna(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
it will show you all nigerian stations,
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by folahann(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2007
i've seen the tv card work before, iit really cool
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by sabmack(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2007
The tv card is not a software. I sell and instatall them too. You can reach me on 08082350001. It is a hardware you install in your laptop or Pc and u will be getting all Nigeria stations.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by sabmack(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
The tv card is not a software. I sell and instatall them too. You can reach me on 08082350001. It is a hardware you install in your laptop or Pc and u will be getting all Nigeria stations. u can also reach me at sabmack2001@yahoo.com. I stay in Computer Village too.
Re: Watch Tv On Your Laptop/desktops by ojesymsym: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
Are all these stations foreign ones and do u need internet connection to get them?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Modem For Sale @11k / ANNOYING: HP G62 Laptop Always Overheating And Turning Off. / Price Drop: HP Probook 640 G1 - Core I5 (4th Gen) 4gb 500gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.