Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? (2250 Views)

Poll: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed?

Yes: 8% (1 vote)
No: 41% (5 votes)
Unless the spouse is not ready to improve: 16% (2 votes)
Pathetic excuse: 33% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by aloyemeka1: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Court dissolves marriage over husband’s inability to satisfy wife in bed[/size]
on NOVEMBER 22, 2011 · in NEWS

An Ibadan Customary Court on Monday dissolved the nine-year-old marriage between a driver, Kolapo Nureni, and his wife over alleged nymphomaniac tendencies.

Kolapo told the court that his wife was never satisfied with his performance in bed and had on several occasions disgraced him in the public.

He accused her of adultery and stealing, alleging that she stole N500 given to the couple by a visiting relative.

The wife, Latifat, who agreed to the dissolution of the marriage, however, told the court that her husband was an addicted Indian hemp smoker.

She alleged that on several occasions, she had sold her clothes to cater for the family, while her husband never showed any concern.

“He would beat me up to collect any money found on me for Indian hemp, while the clothes I sold were bought for me by my parents.”

The judge, Mr Adewuyi Ademola, dissolved the marriage and granted the custody of the two children to Latifat. He also ordered Nureni to be paying N8,000 monthly for their upkeep. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/court-dissolves-marriage-over-husbands-inability-to-satisfy-wife-in-bed/
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
We should try to help our spouse to be able to satisfy us . . . . . .
BTW, how do we know that we have been able to satisfy our own spouse too . . . maybe they are just managing and waiting for " He will be better" day to come.
So let us learn to accommodate and help one another to be better
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by aloyemeka1: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Fhemmmy:

We should try to help our spouse to be able to satisfy us . . . . . .
[color=#990000]BTW, how do we know that we have been able to satisfy our own spouse too
. . .  maybe they are just managing and waiting for " He will be better" day to come.
So let us learn to accommodate and help one another to be better
[/color]
Because women always satisfy men in bed but not the other way round.
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by Outstrip(f): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
It is not about the sex. He is a drug addict and an abuser
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by aloyemeka1: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Outstrip:

It is not about the sex. He is a drug addict and an abuser

You can't bank on her account 100%. May be she was the one who kicked the man on the side. He beats me all the time is becoming a very convenient excuse for women in Nigeria when all the chips are against them. I like to keep my emotions aside when passing a judgment.
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by Loveaflame(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2011
Capital NO is my answer.

Sex is an act that must be mastered by both couples.If the man is not performing up to expectation it is the duty of the woman to teach the man how to do it by giving him advise or buying books for him to read or even take him to a marriage expert for counseling.

Though there are some who can never be satisfied by their husbands no matter how hard they try.Such have infidelity problem.Like they say in the Yoruba adage
"OkO KAN O KUN CUPBORAD"
That is one husband is not enough.

But to the real godly women you can help your husband to learn all the tricks about sex if you are an expert or go for seminar on the issue.

Many home would have been saved if not for selfish motive.God help our marriages.
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by aloyemeka1: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2011
Loveaflame:

Capital NO is my answer.

Sex is an act that must be mastered by both couples
.If the man is not performing up to expectation it is the duty of the woman to teach the man how to do it by giving him advise or buying books for him to read or even take him to a marriage expert for counseling.

Though there are some who can never be satisfied by their husbands no matter how hard they try.Such have infidelity problem.Like they say in  the Yoruba adage
                       "OkO KAN O KUN CUPBORAD"
That is one husband is not enough.

But to the real godly women you can help your husband to learn all the tricks about sex if you are an expert or go for seminar on the issue.

Many home would have been saved if not for selfish motive.God help our marriages.

What if one partner cannot master it after many years of practicing.
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by kelz88(f): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2011
Of course not!

There's more to a relationship than sex. If they need help, get them help. Unless of course you don't love them.
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by Loveaflame(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2011
If the partner cannot master after many years which I will agree to.Keep on teaching.Or she may have an aversion for the kind of style you want from her.There can always be a compromise.After all there are over 100 styles to choose from
Re: Should we divorce our spouses because they are unable to satisfy us in bed? by aloyemeka1: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2011
Loveaflame:

If the partner cannot master after many years which I will agree to.Keep on teaching.Or she may have an aversion for the kind of style you want from her.There can always be a compromise.After all there are over 100 styles to choose from

100 styles? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Men/women Can We Really Love/submit Respectivelly As The Bible States? / Divorce Settlement In Nigeria. Your Opinion.. / So, Some Nigerian Women Are Still Having Babies Out Of Wedlock This Day And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.