Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri (19585 Views)

Let Me Tell How Man Utd Will Win The League This Season / Manchester Set To Win The Champions League Because Of Ronaldo? / Man City Showed "Blatant Disregard" To UEFA But Didn't Break FFP Rules - CAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:01pm On May 21
Adakintroy:
Rodri na clown.

They were leading table then. No need to take that risk. We attacked last season and still went down 4_1. This was more a pragmatic move. We end up retain top spot afterwards. If not for villa you for no remember talk like this. But I get you aha.
F4get `if not Villa`. u for still lose anoda match even if u to say u win Villa. Arseenal na Arsenal hoha!
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Ubdavis(m): 7:02pm On May 21
Peacecore:
Arsenal na mumu agree n have peace.

U can only say this when u allow emotions to overshadow objectiveness. I'm not an arsenal fan, Incase u don't know
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:11pm On May 21
ezegenigbonine:
He even forgot that Arsenal took a community shield from them.

Be prepared for next season rodri

I even wonder why some Chelsea and Man Utd fans forgot that Arsenal won at least one trophy this season.
No nah, that`s` a tray nah grin Arsenal don suffer! So, after 20yrs of spending millions of pounds, they can only raise up a tray for celebration sad
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:13pm On May 21
Ubdavis:

U can only say this when u allow emotions to overshadow objectiveness. I'm not an arsenal fan, Incase u don't know
Then why`re u defending d bottling company?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:23pm On May 21
[quote author=peteromenihu post=130059548][/quote]You call personal wy never lose a match since season start cool embarassedmugu?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:25pm On May 21
Goalnaldo:
How city that has 115 charges against them yet no penalty yet Everton is being punished for one.
That`s to show u that City is bigger n richer than FA. You gerrit now?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Usmanovic95(m): 7:27pm On May 21
Peacecore:
You only won City ones n it was a deflected goal when they played without a difensive midfielder. It`s u don`t know what is called winning in football.

Do you want ti prove a point or you just want to argue pointlessly because I don't understand you because I don't know when segregation of goal was introduced in football.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:28pm On May 21
City has Haaland as d striker but can u count many matches he played without scoring including d ones he missed on injury? Did stop others from scoring? Come n buy Gvardiol from us to play 9 for u guys cool
Presidency1:

Name one team that won the league without a striker. Also, Imagine what they could've achieved with a striker.

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:35pm On May 21
donbenie:
What does that mean to us?
Progress..
We have progressed from being battered home and away every season,to not losing in our last three games against them..
Winning our highest number of EPL matches in a season and scoring the highest number of goals..
Where is your club?
You didn`t score more goals than City. We only conceded more goals that brought GF to 62-62
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:40pm On May 21
SouthSouth1914:

Talking about mentality, are you aware Arsenal beat City at the Emirate and drew them at home? This is one of Arsenal’s best seasons. Rodri talks too much!
Then Rodri was saying tht u should`ve also come for a win at Etihad instead of settling for draw by parking boss right from d first whistle. You get it now?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:42pm On May 21
Usmanovic95:

Do you want ti prove a point or you just want to argue pointlessly because I don't understand you because I don't know when segregation of goal was introduced in football.
My main point is that u have won City once since 2015. Check d fact book before getting back to me.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:45pm On May 21
Presidency1:

quote author=ezegenigbonine post=130058564]

Barcelona did it with fabrigas as a false 9
Manchester city did it too

You're wrong because when barca used Fabregas as a false 9 in 2012/2013 season, they also had in their team two world class strikers in the persons of Leo Messi and David Villa.

Also, Manchester City have never gone into any season without arming themselves with a quality striker.

Messi is not a striker abeg. Name d quality City strikers apaart from Aguero n Haaland of yesterday.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:47pm On May 21
Badguy77:

All the kind talk nai dey vex me... How do they have monopoly over the global market? Just how?
Where d mumus still beat City on buying Rice based on price difference o. I wunder if they think with their anus

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 7:52pm On May 21
AkpaMgbor:

Yet they beat city in the community shield, beat city at home and drew them at theirs…yet they never lost to spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and manU , infact they beat spurs, Chelsea and manU back to back..they finished with the same wins as city..28 wins each..what other mentality are you talking about??
Correct their unless u don`t know d different between win n draw
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Ubdavis(m): 8:03pm On May 21
Peacecore:
Then why`re u defending d bottling company?

Ur naive
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Usmanovic95(m): 8:10pm On May 21
Peacecore:
My main point is that u have won City once since 2015. Check d fact book before getting back to me.

Did you reference 2015 when you quoted me?
What we are discussing Is present performance. We face off with man city thrice in the concluded season,twice in epl and once in community shield. We came out victorious in the shield,got 4points out of maximum 6 from them in the EPL. According to saying "you are as good as your last performance".So what else do you want. Sometimes in life,after giving all you've got,you still need some luck to achieve success. The luck eluded us this season because you can't deny that for large part of the season ,arsenal wasn't impeccable.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Kingju: 8:48pm On May 21
AkpaMgbor:

Aston Villa is a deciding game? We beat Chelsea, spurs, manU in consecutive matches but the loss against villa was the decider? lol you guys are something else.

You funny grin

Where una end for table after all the beating?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Presidency1: 9:10pm On May 21
Peacecore:
City has Haaland as d striker but can u count many matches he played without scoring including d ones he missed on injury? Did stop others from scoring? Come n buy Gvardiol from us to play 9 for u guys cool

The fact that you support man city tells me you only started watching football in 2010. So do have a nice day.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by chicfarmer: 9:18pm On May 21
Peacecore:
He was out on suspension n he finished d whole season without lose in all competition. That u tried is not trophy n that`s why u should agree with him not giving us non-functional stats.
I cannot help it if he was suspended. Should they have waited for him before playing the match? I still do not agree with him. Arsenal has come a long way and will continue to improve until we overhaul City.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Alamkir: 11:01pm On May 21
Peacecore:
Arsenal was lucky to miss Rodri in dat match otherwise it would`ve been 6 points on Arsenal head.

You mean mancity is shit without rodri
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by BALLOSKI: 6:06am On May 22
SouthSouth1914:
Na person wey win, go think say another person nor dey work hard.
Is he not stating the fact?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Adakintroy: 10:49am On May 22
Peacecore:
F4get `if not Villa`. u for still lose anoda match even if u to say u win Villa. Arseenal na Arsenal hoha!

Arsenal na arsenal how?. They are finishing strong second. And they are 13 time EPL champion. City just became city in recent decade. So in terms of winning mentality or pedigree, arsenal has a far superior one.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:02pm On May 22
Peacecore:
Correct their unless u don`t know d different between win n draw
So winning at a penalty shootout no be win again? Abi football rules dey change only when it comes to arsenal??
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:04pm On May 22
Kingju:

You funny grin

Where una end for table after all the beating?
We ended two points behind city? Is that something to be ashamed of? One match cost us the league…just one match. Is that something to be ashamed of I ask?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Kingju: 12:20pm On May 22
AkpaMgbor:

We ended two points behind city? Is that something to be ashamed of? One match cost us the league…just one match. Is that something to be ashamed of I ask?

Yes it's something to be ashamed of, losing back to back and in same manner grin
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ennypita: 2:28pm On May 22
Alamkir:

Where you when we were scoring 3 goals within 10 against Westham this year, 2 goals against Newcastle within 10 minutes

And that gave u the premier league abi. Guy take it or leave it u guys play well it's just that u guys have a failure mentality or let me call it we kuku try mentality. For years una trophy na 4th now una don start to see second as trophy.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 11:20pm On May 22
AkpaMgbor:

So winning at a penalty shootout no be win again? Abi football rules dey change only when it comes to arsenal??
Enter any bet site n check it. It`s indicated as draw not win. Every match that ends on penalty is draw.Know this n thank me later.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 11:23pm On May 22
Adakintroy:

Arsenal na arsenal how?. They are finishing strong second. And they are 13 time EPL champion. City just became city in recent decade. So in terms of winning mentality or pedigree, arsenal has a far superior one.
3 not 13. Epl started 1992. Go back n check well.City has 8. So we`re ur seniors in everything.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 11:25pm On May 22
Alamkir:

You mean mancity is shit without rodri
Most of d senior players like KDB was on injury n he is d only DM we have n he`s super as well.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 11:28pm On May 22
chicfarmer:

I cannot help it if he was suspended. Should they have waited for him before playing the match? I still do not agree with him. Arsenal has come a long way and will continue to improve until we overhaul City.
Not point saying u didn`t try but when u looked at d way u played against City, a close rival at home, u would know that he stated d obvious truth.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Peacecore: 11:29pm On May 22
Presidency1:

The fact that you support man city tells me you only started watching football in 2010. So do have a nice day.
Running away when they blow up ur lies grin grin
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Midex88(m): 11:36pm On May 22
Alamkir:
Someone needs to remind this guy that Arsenal beats them at emirate and took 4 points from them, Arsenal took 4 points from Liverpool while they took 2 points. Arsenal won 16 games drawn 1 and lost only 1 in 2024. Which wining mentality is he talking about

So where is the league title undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Burnley (3 - 0) On 27th August 2016 / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 / Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Will Take The Shine In The Upcoming El-classicos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.