Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG (608 Views)

Asiwaju Accuses FG Of Destroying Ogun Tomato Business / Onnoghen Accuses FG Of Tampering With His Assets Declaration Form / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:45pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I have very little regard for Ojukwu as well, check my timeline. Ojukwu na player who like yellow women I would give that to him. My demi-God, na I don't worship my fellow man.
Ok, so you are not a true Obidient?
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Sapasenator: 11:53pm On May 20
favor914:
Ok, so you are not a true Obidient?

Why would I want to be an Obedient? The concept is laughable. Why would an adult want to refer to themselves as obedient?

Beats my imagination tbh.

I like Obi as a person for his calm disposition which is hard to come by among politicians of today, If I were around to vote, I would have voted for him. He stood no chance in the last elections and his affiliation with the Labour Party will never help him. He should have remained in PDP to work things out with Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by favor914: 11:56pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Why would I want to be an Obedient? The concept is laughable. Why would an adult want to refer to themselves as obedience? Beats my imagination tbh.

I like Obi as a person for his calm disposition, It is hard to come by among politicians of today, and If I was around to vote. I would have voted for him. He stood no chance in the last elections though and his affiliation with Labour Party will never help him. He should have remained in PDP to work things out with Atiku.
Nice, please accept my apology for assuming that you were one of those brainwashed Obidients.
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Otamendi99(m): 12:53am On May 21
Genloaded:
Labor Party presidential candidate Peter Obi has expressed concern about what he describes as a lack of presence discipline in the government.

Obi said he could not imagine the government budgeting N6 billion and N4 billion mostly for government car parks and parks when the national average of tertiary education enrollment rates was below 15%.

While announcing issue X (Formerly Twitter) on Monday, the former governor of Anambra expressed dissatisfaction with Nigeria’s secondary school enrollment rate which is only 28% while the world average is still 80%.

Obi said it was time to avoid financial sanctions and implement this by prioritizing resource allocation to the most important projects of humanity and national development.

said: “As an African major, I still have concerns about the fiscal discipline in our country. Considering the situation in our study, the international university entrance average is over 80%, and in Nigeria it is 28%.

“The average enrollment in tertiary education in the world is over 55%, while Nigeria is below 15%. However, our budget for the National Assembly station is N6 billion. The budget for the National Assembly is N4 billion.

“The approved amount is only N1 billion for the construction of hostels in 12 colleges. It is time for us to stop wasting money and practice fiscal discipline by prioritizing the allocation of resources to important areas of human and national development.

https://genloaded.com.ng/news/its-time-to-stop-illegal-financing-peter-obi-accuses-fg/

Nigga trying to be cunny by half. Don't want to lose old supporters with his daily opposition to govt and Don't want to offend the new Northern ones he is about to get. He could have pointed out the 90B hajj money. But he used something else to generalize it. A politician will always be a politician. All na d same
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Forkthiefnubu: 12:57am On May 21
Ola9ja23:
Bitter reactor Obituary never react to the news of d new baby factory discovered in Ala Igbo

Pity yourself for a minute , there is no life after here , one billion for schools for ur kids , 10 billion for where they park their cars for a few hrs , a car park your broke ass will never ever in your miserable life have access , everything is not tribe , everything is not politics , think Nigeria for a second , Jesus Christ, did other countries have to deal with humanoid pestilence like this to grow ?
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by Forkthiefnubu: 12:59am On May 21
yarimo:
Bitter reactor claiming saint
Clown you are still roaming the cyberspace
Re: It’s Time To Stop Illegal Financing – Peter Obi Accuses FG by yarimo(m): 1:07am On May 21
Forkthiefnubu:

Clown you are still roaming the cyberspace
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Fast You Have Forgotten About Oyigboupdate / How Una See Am? / Kufuor Proffers Ghana's Economic Model For Nigeria-yar'adua Resign

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.