Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

"Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved (15141 Views)

Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA / NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / No Boeing 737 Max 8 Flying In Nigerian Airspace, Says NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by LaRosa01: 1:54pm On May 21
has everything to do with that.the matter has been settle long ago but was brought up after Harry and Megan use his plane,the even went as far as publishing in the papers that oyema is a wanted criminal.the British are stuck in the past.they think slavery still working

ednut1:
letter was sent april 7 has nothing to do with prince and duchess
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On May 21
Omodua:
And what are you insinuating here - Air Peace should be crucified or sanctioned,abi?

The problem with many of you is your poverty level and you do not see anything good from a progressive mind or enterprise. Your hate of Bring Him Down (PHD) syndrome Will not hamper or demystify operations of Air peace.
After all,you can't afford cheapest airfare.

Air Peace should be supported in times like this when their operations is hampering the excessive exploitation of Nigerian air travellers by foreign airlines.
https://www.nairaland.com/7116009/random-pictures-trip-uk
I no longer argue with riff raffs. When I entered Bellview to uk in 2005 you probably were rolling tires in the street then. This above link was from my last trip to uk from Canada, from Uk i came to Nigeria with Virgin airlines. Then going back i used British Airlines which i purchased the night before. Una go just come here dey think say everybody poor like u 🤣

1 Like

Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Omodua(m): 2:04pm On May 21
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7116009/random-pictures-trip-uk
I no longer argue with riff raffs. When I entered Bellview to uk in 2005 you probably were rolling tires in the street then. This above link was from my last trip to uk from Canada, from Uk i came to Nigeria with Virgin airlines. Then going back i used British Airlines which i purchased the night before. Una go just come here dey think say everybody poor like u 🤣
Liar!

Have you travelled outside your village.

You can deceive others. Not me!
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:13pm On May 21
chukxie:
That's a good and professional response from Air Peace. That's the way to go!

Please, check the mail attached to your Nairaland, I sent you a message
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Spidermon: 2:34pm On May 21
No endorsement will beat the royals coming to Nigeria via Air Peace.
If Air peace fare is cheaper, some Britons will rather fly it.

Make dem brace up for all thats coming sha
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Gbajabiamila1: 2:38pm On May 21
Airpeace should watch their back. These people may compromise their system.

1 Like

Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by ednut1(m): 2:38pm On May 21
Omodua:
Liar!

Have you travelled outside your village.

You can deceive others. Not me!
like i said you be rifr raff. You con dull join hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Medici777: 3:08pm On May 21
But why always Air Peace? Is there something we don’t know?
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by PHAYOL81: 5:08pm On May 21
Precise clarification. Journalism in Nigeria has to improve. Make necessary findings before publishing whatever stories you have. How's that so difficult?
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Omodua(m): 5:17pm On May 21
ednut1:
like i said you be rifr raff. You con dull join hahahahaha
Audio travel.

Kontinu to deceive yourself!
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On May 21
Omodua:
Audio travel.

Kontinu to deceive yourself!
https://www.nairaland.com/6604475/skydiving-experience-cookstown-ontario-pictures
Even this one above is audio and it entered frontpage.🤣🤣. U cant believe that everyone is not as poor as you eyah
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by luckingto50: 7:46pm On May 21
Edoreborn:
Abeg house,,am finding it difficult to withdraw my money from bet9ja oo.. Asking me for verification and this is account have operating for long without stress..pls house
How much? Or you send them message
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by chukxie(m): 7:27am On May 22
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, check the mail attached to your Nairaland, I sent you a message

Okay.
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:12am On May 22
chukxie:

Okay.

Thanks, I've replied you, Sir
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by kafeii123: 9:55am On May 22
Cousin9999:

It's not hatred. Hatred stems from a wrong motivating it. These people are mentally ill and/or r3t4rded because their feelings have no logical reason. They're like animals with rabies.

I want black people to start using different terms to describe these things. Just that simple choice of language can distort what's really happening, and then that language shapes our views, discussions, and actions.
it for what it is...

yeah ..maybe just start calling it coulour stupidity for a start...will go a long way in helping the people who do it see
Re: "Safety Violation" Air Peace Reacts To UK Regulator’s Claim, Says NCAA Approved by GodisFirst: 4:39am On May 23
I am not surprised. I knew this will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My German Chronicles (Study/Immigration) / 8 Wrong Things Okada Riders In Lagos Always Do / Lagos-Ibadan Train: NRC Spends More On Diesel Daily, Running At A Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.