Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:05 PM

Zubby Michael Is In Trouble - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Is In Trouble (429 Views)

Zubby Michael Spraying Dollars On New York Stripper / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Onyii Alex Slays In Tight Outfit, Zubby Michael Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Is In Trouble by victor112: 6:48am On May 21
“ Nobody is going to love you the way you are , CHANGE “ Zuby Michael

Many girls have this attitude of saying if you love me , forget about my past , a past that you lived and people spoke to you and you never heard ? What you did in the past has a way of affecting your future . No love is capable of erasing the past , you can’t live your young age doing terrible things and when you get tired ,you start saying if someone loves you , they’ll forget about your past . No . Try as much as possible not to have a past that you’ll want people to forget . “ Zuby

My babe leave me , she dey follow all the big boys , them dey put her legs for up knack and when she tire she go tell me to forget about the past ? 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Is In Trouble by Johnwrite(m): 6:48am On May 21
Good morning, not my business

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Hospitalized!! / Zappos Zings Kanye West Over Product Diss / Burna Boy's Label Denies He Stabbed Anyone Or Was Barred From The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.