Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: (90 Views)

Social Media Handle Mandatory KYC Requirement For Bank Customers- CBN / CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business / Pencom Bars PFAs From Investing In Bonds Issued By Nine States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: by Samwise042(m): 9:21am On May 21
Good morning amazing business mavens. This morning I want to remind you of an important directive from the Corporate Affairs Commission regarding the registration of POS businesses.

The Corporate Affairs Commission has mandated that all POS operators must register their businesses on or before the 7th of July.

This registration is crucial as it ensures compliance with regulatory standards, protects your business interests, and enhances your credibility in the industry.

Moreover, registering your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission not only demonstrates your commitment to professionalism but also opens up opportunities for growth and collaboration within the industry. It provides a solid foundation for your business and strengthens trust among your customers and partners.

I understand the importance of this process and that’s why I’m here to support you every step of the way. Should you need any assistance or have questions about the registration process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Let's work together to ensure your business is properly registered and positioned for success.
Contact me to start the process today. 09035595423/ 08161191525

Re: Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: by Pierocash(m): 9:43am On May 21
So just to use POS to receive payment from customers, I will need to have a cac. Ok na
Re: Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: by Samwise042(m): 10:00am On May 21
Pierocash:
So just to use POS to receive payment from customers, I will need to have a cac. Ok na

Exactly. Whether it be Agent, Merchant or Individual, they need CAC registration.
Re: Mandatory Pos Registration Issued By The Federal Government For Pos Onwers: by Calyb(m): 1:01pm On May 21
Tinubu is a tax collector

(1) (Reply)

ECURRENCY AND CHECKOUT DEALS / Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today May 24, 2024 / #become An Affiliatare & Earn As Much As 200k+ Every Week #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.