Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,113 members, 7,925,506 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

Car Talk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk (260 Views)

Help: Can Someone Show Me The Sos Button On Auto Section/car Talk / Renaming The Car Talk Section / Car Talk - Changing Of Oil Type ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Talk by EmekaAnika(m): 10:29am On May 21
Greetings my people, my Honda 2003, EOD delays on shifting to the next gear, and when it finally does, it jerks, please I need help…

I reside in Abuja.
Re: Car Talk by nifemi25(m): 10:52am On May 21
Why not go and scan the car first ..... So as to know where the error is .... Instead of try and error
Re: Car Talk by EmekaAnika(m): 5:42pm On May 21
I conducted a scan and I was told the gear box transmission needs servicing which we did, Buh the problem still persists…
Re: Car Talk by Bullfallo(m): 10:32pm On May 21
EmekaAnika:
I conducted a scan and I was told the gear box transmission needs servicing which we did, Buh the problem still persists…
delay shift most likely the solenoid. Just replace it

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Car Accident` / If You Need To Renew, Apply, Or Replace Your License / Automobile Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.