Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wikipedia .org Donation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wikipedia .org Donation (1527 Views)

Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Nairaland Is Now On Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia .org Donation by purplekayc(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
who has donated to wikipedia?? they need finances to keep their services up and running ,
Re: Wikipedia .org Donation by yawatide(f): 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Have you? If you have, my hat's off to you. Tender the receipt, as a sign of good faith, and I bet others will follow suit
Re: Wikipedia .org Donation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2011
I read about the donation stuff - after the rejected my article. And i was like well, since they refused to accept my article, why should i donate?
But dont mind me, i did not write it properly, and out of laziness, have refused to ammend it.

I think the question should be: which one of you guys have ever donated to anything online?
Re: Wikipedia .org Donation by purplekayc(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Have you? If you have, my hat's off to you. Tender the receipt, as a sign of good faith, and I bet others will follow suit

@yawa must you see me donate b 4 you do? i knew nigerians would ask dat, besides i have gave like about 2 dollars angry with my master card online,
Re: Wikipedia .org Donation by yawatide(f): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2011
purplkacy:
Not really. I was just into the whole, "let he without sin cast the first stone" thingie. Now that I have seen that you've put your money where your mouth is, I just might reconsider grin

And hey, if you knew someone would ask, why didn't you save us the trouble by mentioning it upfront, as opposed to giving yourself unnecessary heartburn?
Re: Wikipedia .org Donation by purplekayc(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
@yawa :i know how nigerians think smiley smiley and besides its one of my favorite websites where i can get almost anything i want an its simple and plain

(1) (Reply)

Dual Core Deserves Kudos For Eyowo Integration / 4chan: The Crazy Side Of The Web. / How To Add Featured Posts Slider Sidebar Widget In Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.