Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Can I Do With N1m? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With N1m? (842 Views)

Business Owner Settles Apprentice With N1M Plus Credit Facility Worth N500K / What Business To Do In PH With N1m? / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Sirkingsnado: 10:31pm On May 21
Kenpaly:
Pls take ds my advice, save dat ur money in the fixed deposit acct 4 one year. Then hustle hard to add atleast 600k to it withen that 1 year plus the interest 4rm the 1m im sure the total will reach 1.9m then u learn and start motor cycle parts buzess. You will never regret venturing in this buzness.

How can I open fixed deposit acct which bank and how

Cause I left 1million in fcmb they are giving me 6k every month

Help me out
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Toosure70: 11:01pm On May 21
Let me send you 2 sure odds for a week
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by ekans2008: 8:03am On May 22
Toosure70:
Let me send you 2 sure odds for a week
please am interested
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by simplihow: 9:38am On May 22
I understand that you're feeling disappointed and frustrated about squandering the N10m investment. However, I want to encourage you to see this as an opportunity to start anew. With the N1m you have left, you can still build a profitable business.

I strongly advise you to consider starting a YouTube automation content channel business. This venture has huge potential in Nigeria, and with the right strategy, you can generate significant passive income.

Basics You Need to Start

- Laptop: N150,000
- WiFi dongle: N25,000
- Laptop Power bank: N100,000 (assuming a high-capacity power bank)
- Internet connection: N20,000 (assuming a monthly internet subscription)
- VidIQ subscription: N5,000 (monthly)
- Monthly recurring costs: N25,000 (internet, power, VidIQ subscription)

Total ₦325,000

Keep the balance, feed outta it, spend less and in 3 months+ harvest will be ripe and matured.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by DCmonster: 10:54am On May 22
helinues:
If someone with N1m is claiming of not having any hope, what should those who don't even have anything to eat tonight to say bayi

Life is unfair to everyone, we just have to find a way of dealing with it
You will deal with poverty for the rest of your life.
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Birdbyrde440: 9:50pm On May 22
simplihow:
I understand that you're feeling disappointed and frustrated about squandering the N10m investment. However, I want to encourage you to see this as an opportunity to start anew. With the N1m you have left, you can still build a profitable business.

I strongly advise you to consider starting a YouTube automation content channel business. This venture has huge potential in Nigeria, and with the right strategy, you can generate significant passive income.

Basics You Need to Start

- Laptop: N150,000
- WiFi dongle: N25,000
- Laptop Power bank: N100,000 (assuming a high-capacity power bank)
- Internet connection: N20,000 (assuming a monthly internet subscription)
- VidIQ subscription: N5,000 (monthly)
- Monthly recurring costs: N25,000 (internet, power, VidIQ subscription)

Total ₦325,000

Keep the balance, feed outta it, spend less and in 3 months+ harvest will be ripe and matured.

I'm interested
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by simplihow: 10:36pm On May 22
Birdbyrde440:

Interest and determination to follow it up is all you need, here is link through simplihow@gmail.com
Couldn't access the message you sent
I'm interested
Re: What Can I Do With N1m? by Pk01(m): 10:42pm On May 22
nifemi25:
I will advice you buy used korope and start hustling...
haa haa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easylaw... For Nigerian Legal Professionals & Students / Pls Help, Its Urgent / Open And Verify And Withdrraw In Paypal.com Here In Nigeria Is Now Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.