Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza (50850 Views)

Caleb Onyemaeachi Chidera Detained, Tortured By Soldiers Over Banex Plaza Issue / Soldier Slaps Woman Into Coma At Banex & Takes Her Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by TheSuperX(m): 9:12am On May 22
DaddyYankee:
Continue....
Coward
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by DaddyYankee: 9:13am On May 22
TheSuperX:
My bastard father is a Coward
Tell us more
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by TheSuperX(m): 9:17am On May 22
DaddyYankee:
No My bastard father is a Coward, my Mom is also a LovePeddler.
cool
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by Chuhwakjok(m): 9:27am On May 22
This act is unacceptable. You don't assault the man or woman on uniform. The Uniform is our pride and respect to whosoever is on it. On the order hand, if there is misunderstanding, as the wise General once said present evidence and smartly identify the soldier's ID on his chest and report the matter to the barracks. They will appreciate you more and resolved any misunderstanding amicably. Ignorance is not an excuse in the place of the law. Nigeria my mother land.

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by MrJames007: 9:31am On May 22
Why did the police rescue dem? Chai.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by dododawa1: 9:38am On May 22
SOLIDERS

DOING D

WORK OF

POLICEMEN

NOWADAYS

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 9:50am On May 22
MatrixCircle:

For real. So where are they coming from that the government is keeping a blind eye on that area.
It sounds funny when they attack innocent passers-by without a cause and still it keeps perpetuating. Why was it allowed for so long shocked
People come into major cities daily (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Hacourt, Kano) especially Lagos and Abuja. It's difficult to check the migration of people as they are all Nigerians and are guaranteed the freedom of movement. But constituting nuisance is the main problem. A guy will call his friend in the village to come to Abuja to come and hustle, inferring there are opportunities here but without any legit plan to generate income.

The real business owners at Banex wouldn't have tried that because they know the implications on their business (which they are already suffering by the way). All these also boils down to the government, because things like this are expected when there is high rate of unemployment. People have to survive legitimately or illegitimately.

Buying a gadget at Computer Village in Lagos or at Banex in Abuja, you'd need to be extra extra cautious.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by Exousiang01(m): 10:10am On May 22
Ogbuu101:

Your own problem na IPOB and na IPOB go later give u hypertension wey go kpaii you 😂
Guess your fake eyewitness didn’t tell you the phone in question belonged to a civilian or that d soldiers slapped a salesgirl.
You can wear your own uniform and go and misbehave,let us test something 🤣

You avoided the sale of thr fake phone which is the origin.
Typical Igbo.

The one you and you follow touts and criminal brothers beat up you have not been able to get the chain off your neck.

That is how you brag to your death. You are here bragging about me coming out in uniform, you fellow igbo thieves and fraudster are begging for the plaza to be open so they can continue defrauding innocent Nigerians....

Go to Ladipo to fix your car they will start work and tell you they cant finish, go back the next day they have stolen your catalyst.
Sell you fake vehicle parts that will either spoil your car or wont last. Selling fake mobil1 engine oil.....

Let's not even talk about conputer village Ikeja.
Or should we talk about drugs....

Never seen a tribe like igbo tribe before.
Criminality is their watchword.
If you are not into one crime or the other your igbo roots should be questioned....
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by DaddyYankee: 10:12am On May 22
TheSuperX:
My mama toto dey smell, i Bleep my mama through her Anus. God forgive me
Na so?
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by DaddyYankee: 10:16am On May 22
Chuhwakjok:
This act is unacceptable. You don't assault the man or woman on uniform. The Uniform is our pride and respect to whosoever is on it. On the order hand, if there is misunderstanding, as the wise General once said present evidence and smartly identify the soldier's ID on his chest and report the matter to the barracks. They will appreciate you more and resolved any misunderstanding amicably. Ignorance is not an excuse in the place of the law. Nigeria my mother land.
Shut up! Are that daft? Do soldiers go to such operation with ID, Name Tag or Rank Insignia? But a uniform idiot can assault anyone? You must be sick.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by TheSuperX(m): 10:19am On May 22
DaddyYankee:
My mama toto dey smell, i Bleep my mama through her Anus. God forgive me
😎
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by BadBradley: 10:20am On May 22
opeyemi2012:
What a perfect description of the nymphomaniac you call a mother. You must think every other woman out there is like your mum. No, they are not. Your mum is just specially useless. She was created to serve phalluses. I'm sorry that your brain functions at 10% capacity...... it's usually common with children formed from a zygote of sperm from multiple men. Please don't end your life oo, we need low lifers like you for dirty jobs we can't do. wink
your parents shared an encyclopedia of STDs between then it's a medical miracle you weren't born blind.

Now edit my post back to me again.

Son of a shameless tart.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 10:33am On May 22
BadBradley:
my parents shared an encyclopedia of STDs between them it's a medical miracle I wasn't born blind.

I am the rightful son of a shameless tart.
Aha! You are not welcome. I thought as much. Gonorrhoea impersonified grin
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by rollywise(m): 10:36am On May 22
This is suppose to be a wake up call to our armed forces. How can those you claim to serve and protect hate you this much to pounce on you are any given opportunity? They should be solving that puzzle and seeking ways to bridge the gap for a good and lasting relationship between the armed forces and the people
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by tofolo(m): 11:39am On May 22
2elliot:
Tell your military to go back to the barracks and remain there. What is wrong with you black men, huh?
Oga anywhere in the world you dont beat up a personnel in uniform, agreed in saner climes the police will arrest and jail the culprits, but Nigeria is not sane.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by BadBradley: 11:50am On May 22
opeyemi2012:
Aha! You are not welcome. I thought as much. Gonorrhoea impersonified grin
grin grin grin grin it's been good scalping you and watch you crawl and scrap tp edit my words back to me

Next time you won't be so fast to get involved in parental disses.

Son of the damned!
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 12:14pm On May 22
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin it's been good scalping you and watch you crawl and scrap tp edit my words back to me

Next time you won't be so fast to get involved in parental disses.

Son of the damned!
Fool! It's been nice watching you display your foolishness back to back. Kick your wretched mother on her empty skull for me. wink Next time also, your itchy fingers won't be quick to type insults to a random stranger for sharing their honest opinion. Untrained bastard.

Next!!!!!!
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by BadBradley: 1:03pm On May 22
opeyemi2012:
Fool! It's been nice watching you display your foolishness back to back. Kick your wretched mother on her empty skull for me. wink Next time also, your itchy fingers won't be quick to type insults to a random stranger for sharing their honest opinion. Untrained bastard.

Next!!!!!!
Next? To return my words back to me because your brain can't band words together.

Na your mama shameless ashawo DNA dey manifest for your behaviour so.

Potrid sac of human pus grin
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by DaddyYankee: 1:23pm On May 22
tofolo:
Oga anywhere in the world you dont beat up a personnel in uniform, agreed in saner climes the police will arrest and jail the culprits, but Nigeria is not sane.
Oga anywhere in the world personnel in uniform don't beat up or bully Civilians! The useless uniform personnel in Nigeria deserve beating anytime wotowoto! Are you well atall?
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by djseanjohn77: 1:23pm On May 22
vengertime:
Everything dailymail said about Nigeria is true,

Nigeria is a banana republic, barbaric place where rule of law doesn't exist. Wild wild west where everyone with a little power think dey can do as they like. Why not allow police to do investigation and fish out those thugs. Why should our military be acting like agberos all the time

Oyinbo say Nigeria is a useless country and we are proving them right.

With this useless people in the army I have the feeling that junior officers are going to take over government in Nigeria very soon.

Just shattap - worse happens in US and other parts of the world everyday, na una way never leave shores of Naija go dey use every opportunity call Naija names.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by JoeEeL(m): 1:28pm On May 22
[quote author=phemmie06 post=130079076][/quote]

Yes 2 wrongs make 1 right in this case.

You want the masses to always receive the short end of the stick all d time.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 1:40pm On May 22
BadBradley:
Next? To return my words back to me because your brain can't band words together.

Na my mama shameless ashawo DNA dey manifest for my behaviour so.

Potrid sac of human pus grin
You can do better. Try harder. Have you kicked your mama's empty skull yet? cheesy

I need to hear the echo from here grin
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by BadBradley: 1:52pm On May 22
opeyemi2012:
You can do better. Try harder. Have you kicked your mama's empty skull yet? cheesy

I need to hear the echo from here grin
edit this one.

Your mother would still be the village tart if your dumb father didn't plant an ape like you inside her forcing her to retirement cheesy

Now when you edit it, read it and realise you're actually saying your mother grin

Biological accidents like you would require special therapy to be able to feel shame and embarrassment.

Son of his mother's father grin
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 1:57pm On May 22
BadBradley:

My mother would still be the village tart if my stupid dumb father didn't plant an ape like myself inside her forcing her to retirement angry angry

Biological accidents like myself would require special therapy to be able to feel shame and embarrassment.

I am indeed the son of my whorish mother's father cry
Wow shocked shocked shocked
Why hate yourself so much boy? Isn't it better to end your life at this rate?
I understand your life is worthless. Use the next bridge closest to you. Walking dead cheesy
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by BadBradley: 2:03pm On May 22
opeyemi2012:
Wow shocked shocked shocked
Why hate yourself so much boy? Isn't it better to end your life at this rate?
I understand your life is worthless. Use the next bridge closest to you. Walking dead cheesy
you just wrote your mother grin grin grin grin

Editing my words back is an implicit admission that they sting you deep inside. It's proof that you suffer. The only missing link is how you feel no shame. But then the dying hissing of a headless snake is that you're exhibiting.

Children who show this kind of emotional imbalance and perceptual disturbances are often those whose parents faucked and conceive them before even exchanging first names grin grin grin

Your tiny little heart belongs to me to play with .

Human vomit.
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by opeyemi2012(m): 2:06pm On May 22
BadBradley:
you just wrote your mother grin grin grin grin

Editing my words back is an implicit admission that they sting you deep inside. It's proof that you suffer. The only missing link is how you feel no shame. But then the dying hissing of a headless snake is that you're exhibiting.

Children who show this kind of emotional imbalance and perceptual disturbances are often those whose parents bleeped and conceive them before even exchanging first names grin grin grin

Your tiny little heart belongs to me to play with .

Human vomit.

Thank you for letting us know how your irresponsible parents conceived a parasite like you. You can play with my heart when you are done playing with your father's infected testicles.

Now are you at the bridge yet? What are you waiting for Zombie? Jump and end your miserable life. No, you won't be missed. Local nuisance!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by tofolo(m): 3:05pm On May 22
DaddyYankee:
Oga anywhere in the world personnel in uniform don't beat up or bully Civilians! The useless uniform personnel in Nigeria deserve beating anytime wotowoto! Are you well atall?
where in my write up did I say they beat or bully civillians? besides is in not the same police that killed George in the UK? make una dey calm down abeg...
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:10pm On May 22
EmekaBlue:
small boy shut up... That mentality is nonsense & way gone... D whole civilians there will beat all of u asses without guns

Onye bu Onye Nzuzu à ??
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by vengertime: 4:17pm On May 22
djseanjohn77:

I always tell my mother to Just shattap - worse happens in US and other parts of the world everyday, na una way never leave shores of Naija go dey use every opportunity call Naija names.

Fixed
Re: Army Reacts To Attack On Soldiers At Banex Plaza by Plut0cracy: 4:20pm On May 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Photo Of The 23-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing Android Phone / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.