Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,311 members, 7,916,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri (21583 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by muniralmaigida: 10:46pm On May 22
Wisdom no go kill you 🤜
BigYash:
Them dey give you sense now,you dey talk rubbish.. Did you hustle to make money to become a fool with it? Why pay 3m for someone who got disflowered with noodles and egg that was less than 1 thousand naira. One mustn’t be stupid or foolish cux you have money... If it was the other way round,will she pay 3m for you when your hymen is missing? Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Smoothwave: 10:47pm On May 22
2aces:
Na who no get money dey complain about bride price o.
Young man forget marriage for now and hustle like your life depends on it (which it does), so you won't be taking advice from a man who can't afford a pair of shoes.

Women are of different class, and from different backgrounds, find the one that matches yours and in your financial capacity and live in peace, love is overrated.

Chairman of simp association don talk.... Na people like you dey raise another man pikin...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Longpriq: 11:07pm On May 22
Remman:
You're rather describing your monster self who sees another human being that came into this world exactly as you came as your property that someone else must pay for before he takes her to be wife. It's because you have no brain up there that's why you see everything right with dowry.
i wont stoop so low to insult another for no reason even though animals like you wouldn't know nothing about that. You think there's something wrong with downry? Ok, do with your daughter as you like but dont kidnap someone else's daughter or spread your silly ideology in this forum, we are not all stupid.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Ishilove: 11:48pm On May 22
It will be foolishness to take advice from someone who was committing adultery before finally abandoning his family to go live with his mistress. Reno is the very epitome of hypocrisy
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by moonraker(m): 1:28am On May 23
He is technically not wrong cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by OChimex: 2:47am On May 23
Anabosee:
As much as I don't like this Guy, he is 100 percent correct.
Even if the girl na virgin, the bride price nor supposed reach one million not to talk of say she nor be virgin, wey dem use only sweet words or small indomie and eggs open her legs.

If you get money, and they billed you 3 mill for brand new tear rubber kpekus, then, it's logical.
But paying 3 mill for Nigerian overused iron condemned kpekus is an abomination....
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Anabosee(m): 4:31am On May 23
OChimex:

If you get money, and they billed you 3 mill for brand new tear rubber kpekus, then, it's logical.
But paying 3 mill for Nigerian overused iron condemned kpekus is an abomination....
how many naija youths get that kin money?
I can't pay o, there is life after sex and marriage.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by alphaNomega: 6:34am On May 23
Benwallt:

Reno Omokri
like the one his pastor brother raped and he was urging said broth to deny
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by joseph1832(m): 6:47am On May 23
Ishilove:
It will be foolishness to take advice from someone who was committing adultery before finally abandoning his family to go live with his mistress. Reno is the very epitome of hypocrisy
hypocrisy or not, what Reno said is spot on.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Abokisulay(m): 7:53am On May 23
cococandy:

The girls that were “disvirgined” with urgent 2k or Indomie are the innocent young girls who believed in love and went into relationships with poor boy with hopes of mutual growth and a future together. When or if the relationship packs up and everyone goes their way for whatever reason , you guys are saying those girls aren’t worth it anymore because they were previously with poor men?

Ur trying to justify ur stupidity, u wey dem use coke and pofpof fvck

Y’all’s train of thought never makes sense and I’ve given up trying to understand
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Abokisulay(m): 7:54am On May 23
Ur trying to justify nonsense, u wey dem use coke fvck[quote author=Abokisulay post=130096605][/quote]
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Paulpak34(m): 8:45am On May 23
2aces:
Na who no get money dey complain about bride price o.
Young man forget marriage for now and hustle like your life depends on it (which it does), so you won't be taking advice from a man who can't afford a pair of shoes.

Women are of different class, and from different backgrounds, find the one that matches yours and in your financial capacity and live in peace, love is overrated.

I think, you no get common sense at all.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by ThothHermes: 9:23am On May 23
cococandy:

The topic says a girl was disvirgined for 2k clearly implying this is a young woman starting out in the world and open to dating poor men.

So shaming her for doing it for 2k means y’all are shaming those who date poor men.If she gave her so called virginity for a higher amount then it would be okay to pay the millions to marry her? So you don’t hate women who only date rich yahoo men anymore?

You guys twisted into something that it’s not and I’m the one who is disingenuous? 🙄🙄
Nobody shamed anybody. He's just saying men should not pay millions as bride price for non-virgins. That the point of the thread. You're just holding on to the 2k.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Adonko(m): 10:52am On May 23
cococandy:

The girls that were “disvirgined” with urgent 2k or Indomie are the innocent young girls who believed in love and went into relationships with poor boy with hopes of mutual growth and a future together. When or if the relationship packs up and everyone goes their way for whatever reason , you guys are saying those girls aren’t worth it anymore because they were previously with poor men?

Y’all’s train of thought never makes sense and I’ve given up trying to understand
so you were disvirgined inside a G-wagon ..and that makes your disviginity special abi grin

This is were your comment should be..see below

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Nlandmodesfku: 12:09pm On May 23
Everything in Nigeria is designed to frustrate you including marriage. In advance countries, you don't need bride price to get married. But here, you empty your life savings and even borrow.

Yet our country is worst than shit. We are all fasting and praying to move to those countries where these things are not practiced

1 Like

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Charly68: 1:37pm On May 23
Reno the table shaker has come again oo!
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by Tallesty1(m): 4:54pm On May 23
cococandy:

Some of these threads are better ignored for your own peace of mind. If this kind of thinking was coming from a Nairalander, I would have said it was the usual trolling, but I expected Reno to know better.

Bride price was a man's idea, not the woman's. Whether you pay billions or 10 kobo, it goes to the men, not the women. Last I checked, ladies from places where the bride prices are high are voicing their displeasure. If you allowed them, marriage would be free, but their uncles will never permit that.

So, if I meet a woman who is well brought up, someone who will give me peace, help me grow, and become a better person, I will now reduce her bride price to N50 because she had sex with my own kind? One minute we are complaining that girls don't give broke guys a chance, next we are saying that marrying someone who dated someone that couldn't marry him prolly because he is broke and cannot run a family is a no no. That kind of thinking is dangerous. It is disgusting.

Reno is a mature man, at least in age. He claims to be a pastor, is educated and well-traveled, and is also a writer, yet he thinks this way. Now imagine what an average Nairalander who hasn't even checked his JAMB result will think. Ignore them for your own mental health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On May 23
Thank you. Glad to see a man who gets it.

I thought I was going crazy because what?
That man is too old to be saying certain things yet he does.

I heard he used to be a Nairalander. I see he’s still infected with the romance section little boys mentality
Tallesty1:
Some of these threads are better ignored for your own peace of mind. If this kind of thinking was coming from a Nairalander, I would have said it was the usual trolling, but I expected Reno to know better.

Bride price was a man's idea, not the woman's. Whether you pay billions or 10 kobo, it goes to the men, not the women. Last I checked, ladies from places where the bride prices are high are voicing their displeasure. If you allowed them, marriage would be free, but their uncles will never permit that.

So, if I meet a woman who is well brought up, someone who will give me peace, help me grow, and become a better person, I will now reduce her bride price to N50 because she had sex with my own kind? One minute we are complaining that girls don't give broke guys a chance, next we are saying that marrying someone who dated someone that couldn't marry him prolly because he is broke and cannot run a family is a no no. That kind of thinking is dangerous. It is disgusting.

Reno is a mature man, at least in age. He claims to be a pastor, is educated and well-traveled, and is also a writer, yet he thinks this way. Now imagine what an average Nairalander who hasn't even checked his JAMB result will think. Ignore them for your own mental health.

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 5:37pm On May 23
Adonko:
so you were disvirgined inside a G-wagon ..and that makes your disviginity special abi grin

According to the logic of this thread, yes indeed I’m more special and valuable for doing it in a G-wagon than those girls who agreed to do it with their poor two thousand naira boyfriends at the time. So I deserve a million naira bride price and they don’t.

Do you now see the source of my annoyance?

Maybe you still won’t get it. Some of you don’t have a functioning brain
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by GloriousGbola: 6:27pm On May 23
cococandy:

According to the logic of this thread, yes indeed I’m more special and valuable for doing it in a G-wagon than those girls who agreed to do it with their poor two thousand naira boyfriends at the time. So I deserve a million naira bride price and they don’t.

Do you now see the source of my annoyance?

Maybe you still won’t get it. Some of you don’t have a functioning brain

G-wagon? Those are rookie numbers.
You are dismissed!

I only roll with girls disvirgned in private jets in the mile high club.

Fly girls only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGMXKhJrPo?si=6Dwx5juT_BQvGkQW

1 Like

Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On May 23
grin grin
GloriousGbola:

G-wagon? Those are rookie numbers.
You are dismissed!

I only roll with girls disvirgned in private jets in the mile high club.

Fly girls only

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGMXKhJrPo?si=6Dwx5juT_BQvGkQW
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by konfused: 12:18am On May 24
Anabosee:

Things de happen guy, maybe you never hear scores.

I don't mean the totality of the marriage list oo, I mean the bride price alone can never be 1 million Naira.
Re: Don’t Pay N3m Bride Price For A Girl Disvirgined With Urgent 2k – Reno Omokri by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 1:54am On May 24
Does this thing really matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Really Frustrated My Wife Keeps Denying Me Sex / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.