Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) (31191 Views)

The Health Benefits Of Pork Meat. Why You Should Eat Pork Meat / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Kingzmate(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01
THEY ARE THE PORKERS angry FUCKERS cool
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Gajagojo: 5:48pm On Jun 01
Can someone explain to me the use of this stupid word
Expatriate
What or who is an expatriate
Chinese people n.a. Erm dey chop pig pass for Nigeria
Wetin be expatriate inside chopping of pig matter??
As in Nigerian expatriates na. Dem full prison for Thailand or that word
expatriate

Is only for foreigners in Africa

Please stop using that word it is stupid and meaningless
A Chinese person is a Chinese person full stop

You never call Ghanaians expatriates so why this nonsense
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Kemadealadire(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01
Sweet especially the ponmo part.
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Satazaa: 6:10pm On Jun 01
emmanuel596:
Muslims don't eat pigs yet they are more senseless than the Chinese
yes they are more senseless than the Chinese and it's their senselessness that has made them your president and vice president after another Muslim president in the name of Buhari ruled you eight years previous, hahahaha hehehe hohoho, Mr know it all and Mr smart the joke is on whom now🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Tjra: 6:24pm On Jun 01
Gandrova:
No wonder you don't think straight undecided
You are right. I don't think like other people

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by ellizy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01
hopexter:

Don’t bark on my comment you d** lipsrsealed
You look more like ekuke
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by iukpe: 8:14pm On Jun 01
Just ensure they cook the meat before eating. I no trust that breed of humans where raw food dey.
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by iukpe: 8:21pm On Jun 01
Gajagojo:
Can someone explain to me the use of this stupid word
Expatriate
What or who is an expatriate
Chinese people n.a. Erm dey chop pig pass for Nigeria
Wetin be expatriate inside chopping of pig matter??
As in Nigerian expatriates na. Dem full prison for Thailand or that word
expatriate

Is only for foreigners in Africa

Please stop using that word it is stupid and meaningless
A Chinese person is a Chinese person full stop

You never call Ghanaians expatriates so why this nonsense

Yes you can have a Ghanaian expatriate. It's not expert, which means someone with skill at what he does but...

expatriate
noun
/ɛksˈpatrɪət,ɪksˈpatrɪət,ɛksˈpeɪtrɪət,ɪksˈpeɪtrɪət/
a person who lives outside their native country.
"American expatriates in London"
adjective
denoting or relating to a person living outside their native country.
"expatriate workers"
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Maliqcious: 8:21pm On Jun 01
Una mumu reach say una no know say na pork be the most consumed meat in the world
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by BlackAdam65: 9:01pm On Jun 01
China is the largest pig consumers in the world if the Nigerian government is serious Nigeria can be the largest supplier of pork products to china
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Gajagojo: 9:25pm On Jun 01
iukpe:

Yes you can have a Ghanaian expatriate. It's not expert, which means someone with skill at what he does but...

expatriate
noun
a person who lives outside their native country.
"American expatriates in London"
adjective
denoting or relating to a person living outside their native country.
"expatriate workers"
I think You are being daft
If you don't comprehend ask questions and stop showing yourself
My point is not an inquiry into the meaning of the word so your offering is not useful
your explanation that it does not mean expert is foolish
Did I say it means expert ? or even suggest that it means that
The point is that in 2024_ it is only black people that use that word to refer to non black foreigners. in Their country.
No one calls black migrants expatriates anywhere outside Africa
I know there can be Ghanaian expatriates BY DEFINITION. I made that point If you can comprehend. My complaint is they ARE NEVER so called in Nigeria and the reason is inferiority complex and misunderstanding of the real meaning. It is an archaic word from the colonial era no longer in contemporary use and has a colonial overhang
There are thousands of Nigerians living the the UK ,no one has ever called any of us expatriates

No one calls Latinos in the USA expatriates . It is a term with a very strong colonial history that is wholly inappropriate today
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Melagros(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01
LocalFARMERS:

E dey sweet oo grin
You don eat am before?
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:14am On Jun 02
LocalFARMERS:
There is need for more Nigerians to go into Pig Farming. The Market to sell Pigs are readily available in all parts of this Country. So many People love Pork meat.

However, it is recently discovered that, the Chinese expatriates in Nigeria are the major consumers of Pork meat. They also buy their Pigs with more monitory value.

There are Mordern Pig Farming that can have less or zero smell when done the right way. Pigs are easy to train. They produce in large numbers. Female Pigs get pregnant two to three times in a year. And when a female Pig birth her Piglets, She birth between 6 to 12 piglets.

This means, within two years, your female Pig can reproduce between 30 to 84 Pigs. Adults Pigs are sold between 100k to 550k. This depends on the size and weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnstTFIEwvE

Rubbish meat
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by AlphaCEO: 4:57am On Jun 02
LocalFARMERS:
There is need for more Nigerians to go into Pig Farming. The Market to sell Pigs are readily available in all parts of this Country. So many People love Pork meat.

However, it is recently discovered that, the Chinese expatriates in Nigeria are the major consumers of Pork meat. They also buy their Pigs with more monitory value.

There are Mordern Pig Farming that can have less or zero smell when done the right way. Pigs are easy to train. They produce in large numbers. Female Pigs get pregnant two to three times in a year. And when a female Pig birth her Piglets, She birth between 6 to 12 piglets.

This means, within two years, your female Pig can reproduce between 30 to 84 Pigs. Adults Pigs are sold between 100k to 550k. This depends on the size and weight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnstTFIEwvE
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Stargurl20(f): 7:41am On Jun 02
emmanuel596:
Muslims don't eat pigs yet they are more senseless than the Chinese

This comment of your only showed how uncultured, senseless and miserable you are. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:45am On Jun 02
mediclife1987:

Rubbish meat

You dey miss cheesy
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:46am On Jun 02
Melagros:

You don eat am before?

Yes I do. I also have a modern Pig farm

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:48am On Jun 02
portacabin:
pork is the national meat of the Chinese and pig is a big national symbol in China . The pig is a symbol of family in Chinese culture. China imports a lot of pork from Brazil

Wow, that's good. You seem to know a lot about Chinese People. Have you been to China before?
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:50am On Jun 02
FreeStuffsNG:

No wonder it's so expensive these days! If you want to order now, you may need to spend up to N10k with delivery cost.

You are right, it is very expensive now. Chinese people buy them in large numbers and at good rate. Those that sell prefer selling to the Chinese, where they get to make some good money in return.
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:52am On Jun 02
nnamokenna:

What do you train them to do exactly? Ride a bike? Jump through hoops? I keep hearing even so-called "professional" farmers say they "train" domestic animals. You don't train domestic animals raised for meat. You rear them. But you can train an animal to do something. Like training a dog to sit, etc.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 7:53am On Jun 02
blowjohn:

Too sweet.
Btw, I know the guy feasting on pork in the pics. Frm a YouTube Mukbang channel. The guy like pork eh

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Ravenna: 9:11am On Jun 02
Tjra:
If you don't eat pork, you are missing in life.

Pork is the sweetest meat after turkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by nnamokenna(m): 10:17am On Jun 02
LocalFARMERS:

Okay. Thanks.
You are welcome! You are really doing a good job in the agriculture sector. Keep it up!
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:26am On Jun 02
nnamokenna:

You are welcome! You are really doing a good job in the agriculture sector. Keep it up!

Thanks
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by AbuTwins: 10:49am On Jun 02
99thEnemy:

Says your muslim brothers that eat it.

They even hide to drink beer and even put some beer in their plastic kettles to take home. cool

Yours too eat it. Is it not forbidden in the Bible too?
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:51am On Jun 02
AbuTwins:

Yours too eat it. Is it not forbidden in the Bible too?
It is not.

Acts 10: 9 - 16

cool
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by AbuTwins: 10:54am On Jun 02
99thEnemy:

It is not.

Acts 10: 9 - 16

cool

Jesus didn't forbid pork! And he didn't come to abolish the law!
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:09am On Jun 02
AbuTwins:

Jesus didn't forbid pork! And he didn't come to abolish the law!
“Do not call anything impure that Gid has made clean” cool

Emancipate yourself and enjoy the palatability of pork cool
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by ellizy(m): 11:21am On Jun 02
Papayaayasager:

Who told you so? Red meat for that matter
Meat is protein, protein is essential diet.
It's excessive intake of red meat that might causes a harm to life.... LEARN man!
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by ellizy(m): 11:26am On Jun 02
hopexter:

Don’t bark on my comment you d** lipsrsealed
I take this comment for no harm..
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Parddie: 12:02pm On Jun 02
Pig meat is called PORK. There is no animal called PORK, so there is nothing like PORK MEAT.
Re: Chinese Expatriates Are The Biggest Consumers Of Pork Meat In Nigeria (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02
ellizy:

Meat is protein, protein is essential diet.
It's excessive intake of red meat that might causes a harm to life.... LEARN man!

Not for pork meat, you are the one that should learn boi,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dodo (fried Plantains) Gallery. / Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire / How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.