Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda (391 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat Ensuit At Oluwo Nla, After New Gbagi / Oluwo Of Iwo & Femi Osibona At Building Weeks Before Collapse (Photos) / Plots Of Land And 5 Bedroom Uncompleted For Sale At Ibadan Oluwo Along New Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 10:50am On May 22
An affordable plot of land for sale in Ajoda New town housing Estate Oluwo Nla Egbeda Ibadan..with relevant documents..call 08181535349, 09018304928 for more info and inspection
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 1:40pm On May 22
The land can be verified at the housing corporation ,call the numbers ..its a valid residential land going for a n affordable price
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by MaverickA3: 9:33pm On May 22
Save potential buyer the stress and post the price and size if you don't want to post the picture of the land.

1 Like

Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 6:33am On May 23
Going for 3m slightly negotiable.. it's a plot of land 898.101m²..You can chat me on WhatsApp for more information and Inspection 08181535349
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 5:49pm On May 23
bobjerry08:
Going for 3m slightly negotiable.. it's a plot of land 898.101m²..You can chat me on WhatsApp for more information and Inspection 08181535349
One best thing you can invest in is buying a land that is having prospect and with lot of peace of mind ..Don't loose this opportunity..
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 12:23pm On May 24
bobjerry08:

One best thing you can invest in is buying a land that is having prospect and with lot of peace of mind ..Don't loose this opportunity..
The land is still available for sale ..
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 1:23pm On May 26
bobjerry08:

Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 1:24pm On May 26
bobjerry08:

chat me on WhatsApp for more discussion
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 8:18pm On May 28
Negotiation is still on going let's talk price
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03
Property still available for sale
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 1:22pm On Jun 10
bobjerry08:
Property still available for sale
the land is still available be the one to build your mansion on it
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 9:12am On Jun 18
bobjerry08:
An affordable plot of land for sale in Ajoda New town housing Estate Oluwo Nla Egbeda Ibadan..with relevant documents..call 08181535349, 09018304928 for more info and inspection
still very available..let's inspect, negotiate and pay in and you start developing your property..I am available
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02
Never stop investing ..
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 10:04am On Jul 03
Come and buy land in a secured and valued environment..it's with high prospect...dont use your money to do Dorime is for but a short while with no value ..Always available for inspection and for negotiation..
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30
land(property) keep appreciating and it's best you buy now ..ask me for inspection and let's talk

It's not a crime to have more than one land or property..invest that money
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12
That money you have is not meant to be in the bank ..it's meant to bring value! ...buy property that will bring value ... A standard plot of land await you in oluwo Nla for sale ...chat me up and let's go for inspection 08181535349.
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 8:38am On Oct 13
An affordable plot of land for sale in Ajoda New town housing Estate Oluwo Nla Egbeda Ibadan..with relevant documents..call 08181535349, 09018304928 for more info and inspection..measuring 898.101sqm
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15
Few things to enjoy when you have property in this area:
1) The new international airport is few minutes drive to the place
2) 5-7 minutes walk to the main Ife express way
3) Accessible to the new circular road constructed by the Governor Seyi Makinde
4) Peace 🕊️ and Tranquility (No omo onile matter)

Contact me via: 08181535349 also my WhatsApp for inspection
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale In Ibadan Oluwo Nla Egbeda by bobjerry08(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16
Still up for grab..having property in this location is one investment of a life time

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Properties In Lekki / Mini Flat, 2bedroom, 3bedroom,duplex At Abule Egba,oko Oba,ahmadiya, Ijaye Axis / Land For Sale @ Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.