Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia (47406 Views)

Andrew Amaechi Paid Afiba Tandoh 1milion To Lie To Her Husband, Mohbad Autopsy / Celine And Afiba Still Missing, Mr Andrew Shot Dead, What Is Going On / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On May 27
What is Andrew Amadin saying about their disappearance

1 Like

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On May 27
People still hookup on social media??! In This day and age?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by EmmaLege: 11:33am On May 27
Na wa cry
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Reelmii: 11:34am On May 27
Ok
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by victorazy(m): 11:34am On May 27
Fanta n Coke went for 3som

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Starhearts: 11:35am On May 27
YouCantSeeMee:
Na the black babe bring the paro…

Hw u take knw
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:35am On May 27
If economy no hard our girls won't be missing.

1 Like

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by JoeEeL(m): 11:36am On May 27
Girls will not use their brain to be useful in life.

It is how to be doing digital and brick-and-mortar prostitution them sabi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Marpatsyl(f): 11:36am On May 27
kereman1:
I know say na the dark skinned girl influence the light skinned girl into hookup
Hian! Na wa o
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by sammirano2: 11:36am On May 27
Cannibalism headquarters would have done what they know best to do. They are gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by ziragoldd(m): 11:37am On May 27
I like the dark girl .. Ask me why?
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by MrCork: 11:37am On May 27
[quote author=Newlymarried post=130084902][/quote]

..very ugly thing, why she dakskin? cant she bleach?(no ofeincse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Justiceleague1: 11:37am On May 27
y3mi:

Even if girls dey find oshofree... Does your mockery justify them been endangered by your gender ?
See this JOHNBULL 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by ItisWell22(f): 11:37am On May 27
It’s well…

May the Almighty protect us all… 🙏😢

tubolancer:
The ritualist are everywhere, even in your home, work place, in the mosque, church, market. How can two hefty men die in a construction company without being sick that was the story I heard, just like that, in my former place of work the owner nearly killed me, I received the arrow but I escaped by sheer luck. I ran into the hospital at exactly 3am in the middle of the night, it is a long story. The gentleman you see on the Facebook, whatsap and in all social media maybe a demons at night, no human compassion again, they have sold their life to the devil,there are lots and lots of stories, the one you experienced and the one you heard, Nigerians are desperate, parents should warn their children and stop putting pressure on them. We have entered the days of evil, may we not be a victim.
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by allthingsgood: 11:38am On May 27
TOPCRUISE:
If economy no hard our girls won't be missing.

Its not economy, its greed
Those girls are not poor. And even then, only greedy girls with low self worth sell their bodies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Chikel20000(m): 11:39am On May 27
uvie66:
Girls and Oshofree is like 5&6
even if it's hookup or prostitution....why will guys lure girls dis way to kidnap them?. Let's condemn what's wrong and pray d girls learn dia lessons pretty soon

1 Like

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Lovit(m): 11:39am On May 27
You are holding someone found with their clothing, what else do you want us to search for?

4 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by AfonjaPriest: 11:40am On May 27
Almaigaa:
Na wa for these Girls. Una travel go meet Igbo man wey invite Una come Abia State? Them never hear of the NOTORIOUS Isiala-Nwa in Abia. Even me wey rugged still dey fear that State. I rest my case.
I never start to fear that state O.
But I fear Ogun state worse.
Their skullarship dey send people to Hell.
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by allthingsgood: 11:40am On May 27
Chikel20000:
even if it's hookup or prostitution....why will guys lure girls dis way to kidnap them?. Let's condemn what's wrong and pray d girls learn dia lessons pretty soon

which yeye lesson. Na today e start
They will never learn. More keep doing it, playing kalokalo with their lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Lomprico2: 11:40am On May 27
One of the hazards of modern day prostitution

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Kdon2: 11:41am On May 27
[quote author=Newlymarried post=130084902][/quote]

Dem don go do marketing😜

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Udumasteve62(m): 11:44am On May 27
grin 365 days a year toto no dey rest,toto dey work on full capacity with under paid minimum wage,toto dey only rest when owner of toto die... grin rest ln peace toto

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Orinechi: 11:45am On May 27
In that last pic, is that brst or slippers?
Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by otherway: 11:46am On May 27
It's over.

5 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by otherway: 11:47am On May 27
Chikel20000:

Kidnap kee you dia.

It will be a surprise if they are still alive.

5 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by dkidd: 11:48am On May 27
Already too late. So long as they have found their belongings be say story done enter. They have been used

8 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by gaby(m): 11:48am On May 27
Poor girls were unfortunate to fall in the hands of a very rich demon and likely serial criminal/killer from Abia State who happens to also be a wanted British citizen.

News unfolding.

Reading the comments here and the insults plus name-calls on these girls here is truly appalling. This will never be the case in places where the majority of the citizens still have a tad bit of humanity left in them. You'd rather see citizens raising ribbons, fliers, and search parties to draw attention to this missing girls without prejudice them or bastardizing them even before the facts.

But here we are, all judgemental and not one bit bothered if they are found alive dead or alive because we already concluded they deserve whatever befalls them as it is deserving of a death penalty to be a "runs girl" if there was anything of such.

I have no words to describe us, what we have become, and the hopelessness that awaits us on every front as a result of our lost humanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Resonance2019: 11:48am On May 27
y3mi:

Even if girls dey find oshofree... Does your mockery justify them been endangered by your gender ?
I’m surprise some people will come here to put up defense on there behalf

5 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Meteng: 11:48am On May 27
Omo that Ghanaian girl fine die. She go too sweet to knack

1 Like

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Udumasteve62(m): 11:50am On May 27
Chikel20000:

The terrorists keep trying to attack the united states at any given opportunity,but the united States don prepare already dey wait for them with updated intel, equipments, modern tech and state of the art weapons,drones and foot soilders grin

Girls been endangered species go still Waka go find man for birin kebbi grin

Men will lure them both good and bad but them gats dey use their brains more...no be to wear Brazilian hair and carry iphones

6 Likes

Re: Celine Ndudim & Afiba Tandoh Missing After Travelling To Meet Man In Abia by Udumasteve62(m): 11:50am On May 27
Meteng:
Omo that Ghanaian girl fine die. She go too sweet to knack
grin grin u sef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / Irish Teen Blackmailed By Nigerian Gang Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.