Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,410 members, 7,881,503 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) (1967 Views)

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement / Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by incogni2o: 7:33pm On May 22
The batteries showing 0% is cos the capacity way lower than that of the original battery.

The ones showing 120% on the other hand is cos it's capacity is higher than that of the original battery.

Likely apple's algorithm to check battery percent didn't test this scenario

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Og2drake: 7:55pm On May 22
Teophilus96:

Sorry, I just need a direct answer. If replaced with a durable original apple battery, will the percentage still show?
Yeah the battery percentage will show if yuu go for a battery swap
No error message it will be recognized as a genuine part
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Teophilus96(m): 8:31pm On May 22
Og2drake:

Yeah the battery percentage will show if yuu go for a battery swap
No error message it will be recognized as a genuine part

Interesting. This is what I've been expecting to hear. Thanks for this.

This also solidifies the fact that a genuine apple battery will show the battery percentage after replacement.

However, from the swap you emphasized on, it raises a concern that's it actually difficult to come by or even buy a genuine apple battery other than the ones that actually came with various apple phones (i.e follow-come).

Basically, can I conclude from your response that there are no genuine Apple battery (other than swap) that will show the battery percentage after replacement?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Og2drake: 8:48pm On May 22
Teophilus96:

This also solidifies the fact that a genuine apple battery will show the battery percentage after replacement.

However, from the swap you emphasized on, it raises a concern that's it actually difficult to come by or even buy a genuine apple battery other than the ones that actually came with various apple phones (i.e follow-come).

Basically, can I conclude from your response that there are no genuine Apple battery (other than swap) that will show the battery percentage after replacement?

Thanks in anticipation
Yeah they are no genuine apple battery other than swap but you are good to go with the swap I can help you with that if yuu are in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Dejarae(f): 10:34pm On May 22
EmiloCorn:

Pic 1. The two batteries I bought and tool set I ordered two pieces at the same time. The old one was 2691mah new one is 3400mah

Pic 2. The old battery

Pic 3. My order history. I changed the screen and battery at the same time.

I am using one of the batteries and keeping one for emmergency but I think I will rather sell it off now. If anyone needs extended battery for iPhone 8 plus please tell me.

Pls which physical or virtual bank card do u use for ur orders?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 1:28am On May 23
Dejarae:

Pls which physical or virtual bank card do u use for ur orders?

I used UBA dorm account card
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Alcatel17: 1:55am On May 23
EmiloCorn:

I used UBA dorm account card

Plz bro so wich 3rd party shipper did u use?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 12:23pm On May 23
EmiloCorn:

Pic 1. The two batteries I bought and tool set I ordered two pieces at the same time. The old one was 2691mah new one is 3400mah

Pic 2. The old battery

Pic 3. My order history. I changed the screen and battery at the same time.

I am using one of the batteries and keeping one for emmergency but I think I will rather sell it off now. If anyone needs extended battery for iPhone 8 plus please tell me.

Alright I believe you
Actually, I doubted you because I want to change my 8plus battery too and I've tried all I could but I was unable to change it in my area.
I'll like to buy the second one you bought if your price is affordable.
Lets deal
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 2:26pm On May 23
Alcatel17:

Plz bro so wich 3rd party shipper did u use?

Chrisvicmall. But it's like they have suspended that service cry
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 2:26pm On May 23
MIRACULOUS123:

Alright I believe you
Actually, I doubted you because I want to change my 8plus battery too and I've tried all I could but I was unable to change it in my area.
I'll like to buy the second one you bought if your price is affordable.
Lets deal

Cool. Hope you're in lagos?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Bisca: 9:50pm On May 23
Can i replaced my iphone 7 plus battery with an iphone 8 plus battery hope it won’t affect my phone
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:53am On May 24
Teophilus96:
I've done quite a lot of research on this forum concerning iPhone battery replacement and I can't seem to be satisfied with all I get. From getting the original apple battery, locating a confirmed apple store, not showing battery percentage and all that.

I intend to change my iPhone 11 pro Max's battery soon and I just have few questions:

1. Where is an ideal apple store located in Ikeja, lagos where I can replace this battery with no issues?

2. Is it true that changing the battery, whether follow-come (original apple battery) or not, the battery percentage will no longer show on the battery's health settings in the iPhone?

3. What are the cons of replacing the battery?

PS: The reason for this replacement is the battery not serving well enough for me to give up my other phone. So I intend to just get a new battery and probably sell off my other phone.

Thanks.

I can fix this for you which will show the battery health
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 8:57pm On May 24
EmiloCorn:

No, but I have someone in lagos that can help get it from you and send it to me.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:03pm On May 24
EmiloCorn:

No but I have someone in Lagos that can help me get it from you.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 9:00am On May 25
MIRACULOUS123:

No but I have someone in Lagos that can help me get it from you.

Alright. For 10k I will sell one of the new batteries to you. Are you still interested? Let's share contact
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 9:00am On May 25
Bisca:
Can i replaced my iphone 7 plus battery with an iphone 8 plus battery hope it won’t affect my phone

It won't work. Their battery connectors are different
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by thowbie7ven(m): 9:31am On May 25
EmiloCorn:

I used 3rd party shipping option.
Okay
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Teophilus96(m): 11:11am On May 25
Gbengakolade1:

I can fix this for you which will show the battery health

Do you have the original (follow-come) battery?
Also, do you stay close to Computer Village?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 10:29pm On May 25
EmiloCorn:

Alright. For 10k I will sell one of the new batteries to you. Are you still interested? Let's share contact

Heres my contact but I don't have 10k and you can drop y I ur contact if you don't wanna chat first.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 10:32pm On May 25
EmiloCorn:

Heres my WhatsApp but I don't have 10k and you can drop your contact if you don't wanna chat first.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 11:19am On May 26
MIRACULOUS123:

Heres my WhatsApp but I don't have 10k and you can drop your contact if you don't wanna chat first.

No need. Its 10k last. You can buy the normal capacity type for that amount or higher in the market today.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:21am On May 26
Teophilus96:

Thanks in anticipation
I don’t know about 8 plus. But from 11 and SE 2020( which I use) even if you swap with a battery from another SE it won’t show the battery health. I’ve tried it twice. But there’s a process to get it showing.
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:23am On May 26
EmiloCorn:

No need. It’s 10k last. You can buy the normal capacity type for that amount or higher in the market today.
How can I get an extended 3rd party battery for my se 2020?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Gbengakolade1(m): 12:00pm On May 26
Teophilus96:

Do you have the original (follow-come) battery?
Also, do you stay close to Computer Village?

Yes boss
You can reach me on WhatsApp
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by Teophilus96(m): 1:09pm On May 26
Gbengakolade1:

Yes boss
You can reach me on WhatsApp

How much does it all cost?
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by EmiloCorn: 1:58pm On May 26
AkpaMgbor:

How can I get an extended 3rd party battery for my se 2020?

I got mine from alibaba
Re: Who Has Successfully Replaced Their Iphone Battery? (pics Attached) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:35pm On May 26
EmiloCorn:

I got mine from alibaba
How much did it cost for everything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Link To Download Operamini2.06 And Bolt1.5 / Is Nokia X3 A Good Phone / Quick Tip On Buying A Used ('second 'hand) Iphone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.