Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,918 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens (62587 Views)

Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) / Why Are Phone's Screens Now Costly? / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Procashtips(m): 2:53pm On May 27
zinaunreal:

Guy i said tapswap not solana . Im refering to smart phone minning Besides you cannot solana to pi. Pi user base is 100m

Stop saying what you don't know.

Tapswap is within Solana network.

Pi a yet to be launched project is what you're comparing with Solana that's already being used and active?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Seagodess(f): 4:14pm On May 27
Azazyel:

One of them has ended mining today. I can't post any link here. Send a mail so I'll respond with the links
k
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by zinaunreal(m): 6:34pm On May 27
Procashtips:

Pi a yet to be launched project is what you're comparing with Solana that's already being used and active?

Are you ok? Who told you tapswap is under solana? They can put their token anywhere . Youre sounding like a novice in crypto i think im wasting my time with a jjc . Just recently they even anounced that they are not using the solana blockchain anymore. Dont argue with me youre not qualified
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Procashtips(m): 7:22pm On May 27
zinaunreal:

Are you ok? Who told you tapswap is under solana? They can put their token anywhere . Youre sounding like a novice in crypto i think im wasting my time with a jjc . Just recently they even anounced that they are not using the solana blockchain anymore. Dont argue with me youre not qualified

If you can actually read

You're a waste of time.

Bye

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by obongtunji: 7:27pm On May 27
This is getting interesting
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Azazyel: 5:01pm On May 28
Seagodess:
k

Hope you received my mail which contained the links?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by babz11(m): 5:04pm On May 28
Oseone1:
Chairman can i still call you for more enlightenment?
Message me on whatsapp
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by babz11(m): 5:07pm On May 28
You miss Notcoin, Tapswap,
There are other web 3 projects to still earn from
Chat me up
Zero80
Two5
3One
Zero7
One7
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by holicupp(m): 10:23am On May 29
babz11:

Message me on whatsapp

I have a group where I share update
Crypto stuff and all
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by holicupp(m): 11:27am On May 29
Yashita:

Wow. Abeg, can you mention just 2 for me?

There are more cooler project
Whatsapp
I have a group where I share update about
Crypto stuff and all
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Tapswap: 4:36am On May 30
It's not too late to join tapswap
Click this link https://www.tapswap.com.ng to be taken to the tapswap telegram bot.

Let's keep tapping and making money
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by flotwz(m): 12:59pm On May 30
Good afternoon how members. I'm having difficulties with my telegram.

My telegram cannot open coin both for
coin mining. Once I tap on start/play. It will begin to load and then stop. Giving me a plain interface with no content at all.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my telegram but to no avail.

Please what can I do ?

Thanks
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Breastfeed: 6:44pm On May 30
Anything to make money sha, things are hard, my tecno phone cannot just be wasting like that.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Richdee1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01
Procashtips:

If you can actually read

You're a waste of time.

Bye
When he told you TAPSWAP has ejected themselves from Solana you dey argue

Make una calm down dey follow updates
They're now on TON NETWORK
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Richdee1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01
Breastfeed:
Anything to make money sha, things are hard, my tecno phone cannot just be wasting like that.
Which one are you doing?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Procashtips(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01
Richdee1:

When he told you TAPSWAP has ejected themselves from Solana you dey argue

Make una calm down dey follow updates
They're now on TON NETWORK
Keep to context.

As at when the argument was on. Solana was on their coin icon and evidence was posted.

That they later changed doesn't invalidate the fact that they were on Solana network as at that time.

I hope this simple explanation does it for you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Azazyel: 7:38pm On Jun 02
Procashtips:

Keep to context.

As at when the argument was on. Solana was on their coin icon and evidence was posted.

That they later changed doesn't invalidate the fact that they were on Solana network as at that time.

I hope this simple explanation does it for you?

To be honest, tapswap is not being transparent. It now looks like a scam. Take a look at the 2x feature. Something is definitely not right. If you connect your Ton wallet, you're on your own
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Greystone: 12:16am On Jun 03
Azazyel:

To be honest, tapswap is not being transparent. It now looks like a scam. Take a look at the 2x feature. Something is definitely not right. If you connect your Ton wallet, you're on your own

I agree with you
I don't know why I resisted the urge to double my coin balance with the 2x feature.
It just didn't feel right in my gut
At the moment Tapswap has over 37 million users with over 1trillion coins touches globally.
If the TAPS crypto coin is capped at only 500m for the players, what will the value of the coin be on July 1st?
By then there may be about 80-100m global players and maybe around 10trillion bot touches.
The whole thing is making less and less sense as the days go on honestly
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Seagodess(f): 6:40am On Jun 03
Azazyel:

Hope you received my mail which contained the links?
no
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Azazyel: 7:09am On Jun 03
Seagodess:
no

I sent them a week ago. Ok I have sent them again. One of them ended yesterday so I replaced with another link.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Seagodess(f): 11:56am On Jun 04
Azazyel:

I sent them a week ago. Ok I have sent them again. One of them ended yesterday so I replaced with another link.
thanks
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by dipsx(m): 10:53pm On Jun 07
Seagodess:
see.. my brother made 500k from notcoin by just tapping.. he sent me some change and I was angry with myself for not believing
Good for him then
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Notcoin: 11:24pm On Jun 07
Procashtips:

Tapswap just misbehaving.

No clear out plan
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by balingaonline(m): 3:00am On Jun 09
Please any advice for us that once used VPN for tapswap before, what can we do?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by babz11(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29
Oseone1:
Chairman can i still call you for more enlightenment?

Anytime any day

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Hack Wi-fi Password Using Your Android Phone (2015) / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan / The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.