Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,828 members, 7,945,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know (744 Views)

Anyday Peter Obi Makes This Tweet, You'll Know The Real President Of Nigeria / You'll Die If You Wish Nigeria Something Worst Than EndSARS - Adesina To PDP / You'll Never Kill Rat Again After Seeing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by MyX1: 7:08am On May 23
WHEN YOU SEE A SERIOUS GOVERNOR, YOU'LL KNOW

Gov Peter Ndubuisi Mbah the executive Governor of Enugu state went to Vienna to market and woo investors to his state.

My Governor Mr Alex Otti used our money and traveled to USA to shout 'thief thief' and to tell the world that Abia state is a den of criminals.

Unfortunately, some Abians are clapping for him.

Read 👇

"I took our quest for investment and partnerships to Vienna, Austria, where I met with senior government officials, the business community, and international development partners.

We had productive exchanges, which, among others, culminated in the signing of an MOU between the Austrian Minister of Interior, Gehard Karner and I for the establishment of a K-9 training unit in Enugu State, to boost security and crime detection.

The Minister of Agriculture, Norbert Totschnig and I discussed the implementation of an agricultural model region, measuring about 2,000 to 5,000 hectares, and the need to replicate the Austrian Cooperative success story in Enugu State.

Additionally, the MD of Austrian Promotional Bank, AWS, Sagmeister, expressed interest in exploring more opportunities to provide guarantees (including guarantees for credits from Nigerian banks) for Austrian businesses investing in Nigeria, and equally assist our administration in designing creative approaches to procure foreign funding.

In my remarks, I assured the Austrian Minister of Labour and Commerce, Dr. Kocher that our administration was poised to help expand collaboration between Austrian and Nigerian businesses, especially in the areas of agriculture, hydro power, work and knowledge in semiconductors. We would leverage the already existing Austrian business presence at the European Business Park, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu to facilitate this collaboration.

Tomorrow is here!"

~ Gov Peter Mbah
Executive Governor of Enugu state, Nig

Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by MightySparrow: 7:36am On May 23
Both governors are failures. There is so much money in Nigeria to invest on anything if the government can make people believe in them.

Anyway, when you see leaders thinking of the cucumber and garlic of Egypt while on their way to Promised Land and cannot put their destiny in their hands, they are failed leaders!

See what they are doing in Niger and other francophone countries. See Rwanda and it's development. The man there is doing his job not giving a hoot about any white superiority.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by CodeTemplar: 7:44am On May 23
Rubbish seriousness. Wooing investors you can't secure their operational environment.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by MEEVEET: 7:46am On May 23
MyX1:

Gov Peter Ndubuisi Mbah the executive Governor of Enugu state went to Vienna to market and woo investors to his state.

My Governor Mr Alex Otti used our money and traveled to USA to shout 'thief thief' and to tell the world that Abia state is a den of criminals.

Read 👇

"I took our quest for investment and partnerships to Vienna, Austria, where I met with senior government officials, the business community, and international development partners.

We had productive exchanges, which, among others, culminated in the signing of an MOU between the Austrian Minister of Interior, Gehard Karner and I for the establishment of a K-9 training unit in Enugu State, to boost security and crime detection.

The Minister of Agriculture, Norbert Totschnig and I discussed the implementation of an agricultural model region, measuring about 2,000 to 5,000 hectares, and the need to replicate the Austrian Cooperative success story in Enugu State.

Additionally, the MD of Austrian Promotional Bank, AWS, Sagmeister, expressed interest in exploring more opportunities to provide guarantees (including guarantees for credits from Nigerian banks) for Austrian businesses investing in Nigeria, and equally assist our administration in designing creative approaches to procure foreign funding.

In my remarks, I assured the Austrian Minister of Labour and Commerce, Dr. Kocher that our administration was poised to help expand collaboration between Austrian and Nigerian businesses, especially in the areas of agriculture, hydro power, work and knowledge in semiconductors. We would leverage the already existing Austrian business presence at the European Business Park, Godfrey Okoye University, Enugu to facilitate this collaboration.

Tomorrow is here!"

~ Gov Peter Mbah
99.99% of Enugu people would pick Otti over Mba any day

Mba spending too much time in Lagos and his romance with APC has got him thinking like a Yoruba man

Investor this investors that... Any smart person knows that FDI are bad for a developing economy unless it focuses on export

You grow by empowering your people to grow and become investors

Why should Otti be looking for investors when he is igbo governing an igbo state? What can foreign investors do that igbos can't do?

5 Likes

Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by yarimo(m): 9:51am On May 23
ALEX OTTI is out to defraud Abia state, no wonder he was sacked as diamond bank MD because of fraud
Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by Zulu11zulu: 10:00am On May 23
MEEVEET:

99.99% of Enugu people would pick Otti over Mba any day

Mba spending too much time in Lagos and his romance with APC has got him thinking like a Yoruba man

Investor this investors that... Any smart person knows that FDI are bad for a developing economy unless it focuses on export

You grow by empowering your people to grow and become investors

Why should Otti be looking for investors when he is igbo governing an igbo state? What can foreign investors do that igbos can't do?
my brother you have said it all I have nothing to add thank you.

The stu..d opp think foriener can develop his state nothing like locally investors the money will never leave the state but this foriener will close if you make them angry or if you don't agree with them because they always want to control you.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by jodeci(m): 10:08am On May 23
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI is out to defraud Abia state, no wonder he was sacked as diamond bank MD because of fraud

Always the goat you are,all your comments and reasoning are anus originated. Smelling thing.
Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by potent5(m): 10:37am On May 23
But, you were there when the trio of Orji Kalu, T. A. Orji and Ikpeazu were raping Abia to the point Abia State became a laughing stock which people from other states used as a point of reference when they mocked the southeast. You didn't say anything about the evil going on. You should be ashamed of the nonsense you wrote up there. Anụmanụ.
MyX1:

Read 👇

Tomorrow is here!"

~ Gov Peter Mbah
Re: When You See A Serious Governor, You'll Know by heniford2: 11:37am On May 23
Mumu OP

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Tinubu Will Win 2nd Term Easily / APC Guys Deleting Their Old Protest Tweets / 80 Per Cent Of Nigerian Youths Are Jobless, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.