Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,156 members, 7,949,969 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz (185 Views)

Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / 2017 REVIEW: #endsars, #menarescum, And Other Trends That Set Internet On Fire / DOWNLOAD MP3: Olamide Ft. Phyno – On A Must Buzz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by kmaster007: 11:22am On May 23
“If na Nigeria they come born am nko?” – See the pictures of a baby that has set the internet buzzing.

The hilarious pictures of an American baby that frowned his way throughout a photography session has sent social media users reeling with laughter.

The Drawing in Light Photography who took the professional shots, posted the images on their social handle with the caption,

“I’ve been photographing newborns for a decade and have photographed hundreds of babies who have given me tons of great expressions. But none, and I mean NONE compare to the looks this sweet guy threw my way.”

The expression of the baby looked way too serious for a newly born with him making faces at God-knows-what.

Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by brain54(m): 11:33am On May 23
Cute baby...

I used to know a guy who can not laugh or smile. Even if he is tickled.

He has never smiled before... Face hard like stone. He was often being teased about not being able to laugh.

Don't know if it's a medical condition or something!
Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by YouCantSeeMee: 11:35am On May 23
brain54:
Cute baby...

I once met a guy who can not laugh or smile. Even if he is tickled.

He has never smiled before... Face hard like stone. He was often being teased.

Don't know if it's a medical condition or something!

I really want to laff.., but I can’t laff
Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by brain54(m): 11:36am On May 23
YouCantSeeMee:

I really want to laff.., but I can’t laff
Seriously...

Like you can't laugh?
Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by Namaster: 11:46am On May 23
Looks like someone just told him he's 3% Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by YouCantSeeMee: 12:22pm On May 23
brain54:

Seriously...

Like you can't laugh?
I try
I can’t

How do you
Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by brain54(m): 12:25pm On May 23
YouCantSeeMee:

I try
I can’t

How do you
I can't explain it...

It's a natural process!
Re: If Na Naija They Com Born Am Nko? See The Picz Of A Baby Set Internet Buzz by YouCantSeeMee: 12:51pm On May 23
brain54:

I can't explain it...

It's a natural process!
Ooh
Well..okay

I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Promote My Facebook Page? / Re: How Nigeria Police Force Is Covering Up Corruption, Abuse Of Office ........ / Why Do I Struggle So Bad To Make Simple Decisions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.