Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba (109 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos) / Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba by PUNANI01: 12:46pm On May 23
I was really Amazed at how fast Alex Otti is developing Aba with good roads, lightenings, good infrastructures etc. Today, i decided to pay a visit to Ariara International Market to see things for myself and truly; the governor is doing well. This project was started by the previous administration though they didn't go far,but Dr Alex Otti never wanted to see it dead so he is building more. Work is going there everyday, as you can see on the video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmGdLt6BIvk

I don't know if this is the right place for this; but mod can you help me get this to the right section please? Don't forget to follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Re: Aba by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On May 23
:-XDon't click any video nothing like that in it. It was over edited video. ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce
PUNANI01:
I was really Amazed at how fast Alex Otti is developing Aba with good roads, lightenings, good infrastructures etc. Today, i decided to pay a visit to Ariara International Market to see things for myself and truly; the governor is doing well. This project was started by the previous administration though they didn't go far,but Dr Alex Otti never wanted to see it dead so he is building more. Work is going there everyday, as you can see on the video..

I don't know if this is the right place for this; but mod can you help me get this to the right section please? Don't forget to follow and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Re: Aba by PUNANI01: 2:38pm On May 23
yarimo:
:-XDon't click any video nothing like that in it. It was over edited video. ALEX OTTI is a disgrace to good governernce
Hater gone hate! Since day one; you had been an enemy of progress! Still living under the roof of your papa and chopping mama thank you. You had always been here committing nuisance.. Hail-anus go own! Alex Otti's good work speaks for him..
Re: Aba by Zulu11zulu: 2:40pm On May 23
PUNANI01:

oti is trying but that project is private not for government igbo investors are coming home. The only thing is that the government is given thire support by providing good environment for business we call it aku Luo uno

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natufe To Tinubu: It Makes No Sense To Concentrate Nigeria’s Import-export Busin / APGA Membership Register Goes Digital / Sing The Old National Anthem When Hunger Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.