Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,586 members, 7,968,686 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months (17487 Views)

Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride / Photos Of Abuja Metro Line To Be Commissioned By Buhari / Abuja Metro Light Rail In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months by Prettychild(f): 6:51pm On May 24
EmekaBlue:
Hope you know it's the gave Chinese government that gsvd Nigeria the loan do it...
I know but that’s notwithstanding. You gave me loan, then stick to the loan agreement and not commit crimes, cos it is not part of the agreement
Re: Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months by Niok: 8:50am On May 25
Sannisege:
God bless Nigeria. Haters of Nigeria from the potopoto regions will continue to perish in Indonesian jails. Useless animals that nothing good can come out of their erosion-ridden region.
Hausa bst the most poorest and đŸ˜‚ illiterate despicable ppl in d country. .
Despite having produced more leaders .
Abi you be afj bst the most laziest and dirty myopic region in the country which one you be bozo?
Re: Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On May 26
Prettychild:

I know but that’s notwithstanding. You gave me loan, then stick to the loan agreement and not commit crimes, cos it is not part of the agreement
so one chinese man problem affects the whole contract they are doing huh?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Celebrating World Tourism Day 2015 - My Beautiful Nigeria (pictures Included) / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / Omicron: Saudi Arabia Suspends Flights From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.