Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,083 members, 7,909,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery (47976 Views)

Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by MamaletASO: 7:14pm On May 25
naijapips02:
After going to the best hospitals and getting the best doctors to operate on you, you go ahead to give gratitude to your pastor?

Seems that's the only headache you have in all this matter??

Na WA you oo..

See transformer for your front.. Quickly hang on it..

Banky W, Congratulations πŸŽ‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by MamaletASO: 7:16pm On May 25
God is love..

I celebrate the grace of God in your life..
We have victory by faith through Jesus Christ. Amen!

I pray for as many that are going through this type of ill-health, the Almighty God will visit you with healing in His wings in Jesus name.

Congratulations Banky W..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:21pm On May 25
assholemods:

Please bounce I am done with you! Have a nice weekend.

I'm not surprised you don't want to engage any further. Your invisible sky daddy should spank your bottom for making that ridiculous non-argument and running off, tail between legs. Enjoy your divinely uneventful weekend.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by assholemods: 7:53pm On May 25
JessicaRabbit:

I'm not surprised you don't want to engage any further. Your invisible sky daddy should spank your bottom for making that ridiculous non-argument and running off, tail between legs. Enjoy your divinely uneventful weekend.
It is your life that will be uneventful! I should engage in a discussion with a non entity and a riff raff dirty woman like you! Stupid bitch!
Enjoy your miserable and unfortunate life!
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:21pm On May 25
assholemods:

It is your life that will be uneventful! I should engage in a discussion with a non entity and a riff raff dirty woman like you! Stupid bitch!
Enjoy your miserable and unfortunate life!

Bless your cotton socks, I thought you said you were done responding to me. You just couldn't help yourself, could you? I must have really struck a nerve and gotten your goat for you to escalate to blatant misogyny and fortune-telling. How very Christ-like of you.

It seems your God didn't grant you the vocabulary for a decent argument, but hey, at least you can easily channel your utter lack of basic manners. Enjoy your weekend, too... unless divine intervention rains down misery upon you first. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by descarado: 8:54pm On May 25
greypencils:
Surviving cancer is much more than the surgeries and chemotherapy. It is also about mental fortitude and having a positive attitude to life. Irrespective of cancer treatments, if you are despondent or depressed, it persists and becomes more aggressive and eventually consumes you because you've given up on yourself. This is the reason to be grateful for support systems in terms of family, friends and religious leaders. Those who are criticizing Banky for thanking his pastor should take a chill pill.
Depending on the type of cancer, just overhauling his lifestyle will do the magic especially what goes into his mouth.
We in this part of the world seem to forget that majority of the diseases we suffer from starts from the things we put in our mouth. Govt doesn't help in regulate what we consume
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by assholemods: 9:16pm On May 25
JessicaRabbit:

Bless your cotton socks, I thought you said you were done responding to me. You just couldn't help yourself, could you? I must have really struck a nerve and gotten your goat for you to escalate to blatant misogyny and fortune-telling. How very Christ-like of you.

It seems your God didn't grant you the vocabulary for a decent argument, but hey, at least you can easily channel your utter lack of basic manners. Enjoy your weekend, too... unless divine intervention rains down misery upon you first. πŸ˜‚
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by assholemods: 9:18pm On May 25
JessicaRabbit:

Only one 100 Naira condom could have prevented your miserable birth but I don't blame you rather I blame your irresponsible father. Asewo!
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by PHAYOL81: 9:28pm On May 25
Wish him all the best
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by JessicaRabbit(f): 10:17pm On May 25
assholemods:
Only one 100 Naira condom could have prevented your miserable birth but I don't blame you rather I blame your irresponsible father. Asewo!

Funny you should say that, because whenever I read your posts, you sound exactly like someone I'd imagine regret would look like personified. Psychological projection is a nasty bitch. I also couldn't help but notice how you clumsily quoted me twice, and still couldn't format your response properly in the two posts, which further accentuates your retard, as well as how digitally illiterate you are. I'm curious, how do you sleep at night knowing that your singular brain cell is preventing you from ascending beyond the level of petty playground insults like "YoUr dADDy sHoULd hAve WOrn A ConDOmN!"?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by assholemods: 10:54pm On May 25
JessicaRabbit:

Funny you should say that, because whenever I read your posts, you sound exactly like someone I'd imagine regret would look like personified. Psychological projection is a nasty bitch. I also couldn't help but notice how you clumsily quoted me twice, and still couldn't format your response properly in the two posts, which further accentuates your retard, as well as how digitally illiterate you are. I'm curious, how do you sleep at night knowing that your singular brain cell is preventing you from ascending beyond the level of petty playground insults like "YoUr dADDy sHoULd hAve WOrn A ConDOmN!"?
Ode!
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by assholemods: 12:21am On May 26
JessicaRabbit:

The ranting of a public dog! 🐢🀣🀣
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by Discountsempai: 1:20pm On May 26
jeromestarks:

Keep your medicine aside. This is a spiritual matter.
You medicals think you know better but you're only learning from a keyhole. If we open the doors for you, you will go crazy.
Note that medicine is from the devil himself. If you disagree, then you know nothing my brother.

Okay, next time you have malaria, don't use any drugs or see any doctor. You can get better since you know it all. cheesy
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by jeromestarks: 4:18pm On May 26
Discountsempai:

Okay, next time you have malaria, don't use any drugs or see any doctor. You can get better since you know it all. cheesy

You're a finished boy.
Re: Banky W Survives Fourth Cancer Surgery by Discountsempai: 12:05pm On May 28
jeromestarks:

You're a finished boy.

You don't have to lose your temper for nothing when someone disagrees with you. It shows you as an immature person, which I am sure you are not.

In this case, you have no evidence for your assertions. Or at least you might, but you don't want to bring it out.

I've been watching you for some time. If you do not change your attitude, it would bite you well in the a dobule s. Better do so. Life is not as you think it is.

Good morning. You are free to keep abusing me, if it makes you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'My New Name Is Chibuike' - John Dumelo Reacts To Super Eagles Victory / Toni Braxton In Lagos For Prince Nduka Obaigbena's 60th Birthday / "Nobody Knows Wizkid" - American Dj's Declare On Live Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.