Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,852 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies (28469 Views)

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student / Yahaya Nuhu Aliyu Beaten To Death By Teacher At FGC Kwali / Kelvin Ogheneogaga: Student Flogged To Death By Teacher, Ekiugbo Grammar School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:05am On May 24
The sadistic or frustrated Animal of a teacher should be jailed for 15 or 20 years,if not for life.
There's no justification at all at all for what she did, brutally beating a toddler like that.
Why must she take her frustration out on the poor boy?
She deserves no iota of mercy at all, because she's not under any spell while beating the boy.
She was in full control of her senses and must be punished accordingly for murder.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Aurelius1(m): 7:08am On May 24
Ndipe:
10 years is too mild of a punishment.

With a good lawyer and a guilty plea of manslaughter she could end up with 15. In the US, if she exhibits good behavior in jail she could be eligible for parole in less then 10 years.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:10am On May 24
immortalcrown:
Before I type RIP, where is the teacher now? How much of her dose has she received?

She should be used to set an example. But for the sake of knowledge, what was the boy's offense?

Meanwhile, bigots will use this post to condemn the entire Igbo tribe or the whole of Anambra State instead of focusing on the teacher.

What could really be an offence of an 8yr old pupil to warrant such beating? Abi e go toast the teacher?, or he touched her inappropriately while he was trying to get her attention? Coz I honestly can't imagine what an 8yr old will do to warrant being beating to coma then to death
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:13am On May 24
anonymuz:
manslaughter.

How many years can one get for manslaughter of a minor?
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by fadigalfemi(m): 7:13am On May 24
[result of bad system, when u keep employing quacks just to pay them 15 monthly as a teacher and use them like water there it is the result ]Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/8099122/teacher-arrested-flogging-pupil-coma

https://punchng.com/anambra-pupil-beaten-to-coma-by-teacher-dies/[/quote]
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Babbyad: 7:16am On May 24
Honestly. Had to zoom to see how an 8years old boy could look like 4 years old.
1Sharon:
Poor child looked malnourished and way younger than his age. She didn't take pity on him and unleashed the beast in her.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by dominique(f): 7:32am On May 24
hammer567:

LOL, LET US LEAVE THE TEACHER AND START PURSUING THE POOR PARENTS.

LET US LEAVE Tinubu AND BUHARI AND BLAME THE PARENTS FOR BEING POOR.

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

What is this one saying? Who asked the parents to give birth if they can't give their child adequate care? It took years of maltreatment and malnourishment for the boy to look like that at the time of his death and his parents have no blame in his death? You must be joking.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by israelmao(m): 7:34am On May 24
It had better as a teacher you don't go near lashing student if you are bad tempered.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Triangles1(m): 7:34am On May 24
yarimo:
The incident is yet to shock Mr reactor for reaction

He will not say anything about his region, had it been is south west, tap watering mouth will flow.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by RealTrump: 7:39am On May 24
LeeSantos:
Rip. But Omoh teacher has gotten herself into trouble damn. If you know you can’t survive with the peanut they pay don’t take your frustrations to the class.
It’s better you stay home.

I hope she gets good legal representation so they can figure out her exact contribution to his death.

Teacher beating aside, that child was severely malnourished...country hard

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by BarrElChapo(m): 7:40am On May 24
Kobicove:

It isn't premeditated murder either undecided

That's why it'll become manslaughter and intention to cause grievous bodily harm.

Manslaughter is unpremeditated murder.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by immortalcrown(m): 7:41am On May 24
Emeskhalifa:
What could really be an offence of an 8yr old pupil to warrant such beating? Abi e go toast the teacher?, or he touched her inappropriately while he was trying to get her attention? Coz I honestly can't imagine what an 8yr old will do to warrant being beating to coma then to death
I never said any offense warrants the beating. Didn't you see, "But for knowledge sake" in the begining of the sentence?
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by RealTrump: 7:42am On May 24
LordIsaac:

First, you should know that even a stroke of cane can send a child into comma depending on a list of factors such as pre-existing conditions, amount of force used, reaction of child to stimuli, to mention but a few. All the woman needs is a very sound lawyer. And trust me, no one, except psychopaths (in which case they will argue for mental instability and treatment), would flog a child with the intention to kill that child. So, in the absence of mens rea (which must be proved beyond reasonable doubt), the acteus reus by itself may not be treated as a strict liability act.😊

As much as we condemn the teacher, that pikin no see food chop o. An 8 year old boy looking like a 4 year old. I hope the teacher gets strong legal representation.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:43am On May 24
LordIsaac:

First, you should know that even a stroke of cane can send a child into comma depending on a list of factors such as pre-existing conditions, amount of force used, reaction of child to stimuli, to mention but a few. All the woman needs is a very sound lawyer. And trust me, no one, except psychopaths (in which case they will argue for mental instability and treatment), would flog a child with the intention to kill that child. So, in the absence of mens rea (which must be proved beyond reasonable doubt), the acteus reus by itself may not be treated as a strict liability act.😊

Would you have typed this same gibberish if the deceased boy happened to be your own child ? In a futile attempt to be seen as being smart and knowledgeable,you eventually exposed yourself as an unreasonable person!
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by RighteousDemon: 7:44am On May 24
psalmylee:
y are people like this ?
Y are u trying to justify her actions ?
Even of it was a stroke of cane ,she has no right to lay her hands on the child..
Is she the one paying his school fees ? NO
is she the one rresponsible for his feeding, care and shelter? No
So , how will u even realise your hands on a baby ?
I just tire for Nigerians?
They go try to justify evil one way or the other.
SHAME

You are not worthy of a response. Seek relevance from someone else cos I’m stingy with mine. Thanks
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Jokerman(m): 7:45am On May 24
Joy2dworldxyz:

My brother one job I can't do no matter how hard things turn is teaching job for a private school. I wonder how a grown-up man is surviving with the peanuts they are paid.

I rather do a labour work for 3k per day than that o.....

You are right bro.

Imagine waking up everyday angry going to work for 16/20k per month; person for use that frustration flog person pikin... So to avoid regrets, just stay away..

Better to ride Keke napep
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Inspirer1: 7:46am On May 24
telkevog:
This is too heartbreaking😭
I wonder what will be going on in the mind of the parents now.
I can't even hold my tears. 😭😭😭

Government should ban and criminalise flogging in schools.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by nonhuman(m): 7:47am On May 24
I knew it must be a female teacher
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by cococandy(f): 7:53am On May 24
This couldn’t be my child. I’d be in jail after I deal with teacher. No ifs or buts

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by cococandy(f): 7:55am On May 24
Pls can you take down this picture if you don’t mind?

It’s distressing to me
Goodvibes007:
Hmmm. Child abuse is so rampant in Anambra state, especially those evil madams and their maids. Just yesterday, I saw a video on X of a little girl of about 7 years old with hands and legs tied up like a goat by her madam in Anambra, all because she ate sweets she was not meant to eat. May God help this little ones from abusive evil people.

Video below. I hope those guys recording the video are there to help the girl.

https://twitter.com/NoNonsensezone/status/1792612833114656957?t=X3vz6ueU3bNRGlfgExbu3Q&s=19

1 Like

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Fafesot: 7:57am On May 24
MaziObinnaokija:
sad We Anambrans are bloodthirsty sad angry
You be bad boy grin
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by seunayantokun(m): 8:03am On May 24
Teacher from hell!
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by YourGFsnatcher: 8:03am On May 24
immortalcrown:
Before I type RIP, where is the teacher now? How much of her dose has she received?

She should be used to set an example. But for the sake of knowledge, what was the boy's offense?

Meanwhile, bigots will use this post to condemn the entire Igbo tribe or the whole of Anambra State instead of focusing on the teacher.

Ohhh so Igbos know that? But when it's other regions u guys are quick to generalise. Don't we just hate hypocrisy
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by WhiteWood: 8:05am On May 24

I said it, and now it has happened. In my previous post about the relationship between teachers and students in Nigeria, I was not trying to support bad behavior. This is what I was trying to communicate. I understand that since time immemorial, supporting a foolish Nigerian will only empower the other 99 percent foolish Nigerians to direct their frustrations in the wrong way. This teacher who killed this child now has seen how other Nigerians foolishly reacted during the April 16 2024 teacher-student confrontation and she must have said "The day any of my students try piiiiiii, I will deal with them, now, she has killed an innocent child and I pray the weight of the law fall on her heavily. To all those who negatively replied to my April 16th post, the blood of this child is on your heads.

Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On May 24
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by hammer567: 8:13am On May 24
dominique:

What is this one saying? Who asked the parents to give birth if they can't give their child adequate care? It took years of maltreatment and malnourishment for the boy to look like that at the time of his death and his parents have no blame in his death? You must be joking.

WRONG!

KIDS IN NIGERIA ARE ALL SLIM AND SKINNY MOSTLY.

U ARE NOT A DOCTOR TO DETERMINE WHETHER HE IS MALNOURISHED FROM YOUR BED.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Mathain19(m): 8:16am On May 24
She is a murderer and probably not in her right senses, sentence her to life imprisonment.. As for the prison key, just let something swallow the key and threw it inside the ocean... I don't care.
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by xavuv: 8:16am On May 24
LeeSantos:
Rip. But Omoh teacher has gotten herself into trouble damn. If you know you can’t survive with the peanut they pay don’t take your frustrations to the class.
It’s better you stay home.

Exactly
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Segzy19: 8:19am On May 24
Wow! Is this how you reason?
Next time bla bla bla! That teacher will spend years in prison and she will never ever be a teacher in her life again. So there won't be a next time for her to even get close to other people's children....

LordIsaac:
It’ll be manslaughter in the end; the goal was not to kill him. Next time, she will be careful with children!
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by hammer567: 8:19am On May 24
dominique:

SECONDLY, DO NOT ASSUME THAT WELL FED MEANS LICENCE TO START BEATING CHILDREN ASSUMING THEY ARE HEALTHY AND WELL.

U ARE MAKING TOO MANY ASSUMPTIONS.

THE JOB OF A TEACHER IS TO TEACH NOT TO FLOG, PERHAPS MOST OF U WILL PREFER A CAREER IN THE FIELD WITH COWS AND HORSES AS HERDSMEN AND WOMEN RATHER THAN TEACHERS. AT LEAST THEIR IS NO LIMIT TO HOW MUCH U FLOG THE COW AND HORSES.

NDIARA!
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by Adakintroy: 8:20am On May 24
Nonsense not true.

Were were the other teachers. They are accomplice then. How can you beat a child to that degree. Maybe that child had an underline health condition. Otherwise what the nature of the beaten. Last time check. Cain no De kill. So what kind of beating are we talking about
Re: Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies by hammer567: 8:22am On May 24
Adakintroy:
Nonsense not true.

Were were the other teachers. They are accomplice then. How can you beat a child to that degree. Maybe that child had an underline health condition. Otherwise what the nature of the beaten. Last time check. Cain no De kill. So what kind of beating are we talking about

CAIN DEY KILL AND U HAVE SEEN IT.

WHAT WE NEED NOW IS FOR MINDLESS HOES TO HAVE THEIR TEETH REMOVED WITH PLIERS.

YOUR MIND MUST BE THEIR, ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER PEOPLE CHILDREN.

UCHE GI GA DIYA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video) / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.