Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,824 members, 7,898,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth (72878 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Proserpina: 9:30pm On May 25
At this point I can only pray.

Wait this doesn't happen to every woman right? Because hmmmmm how will I handle it embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Proserpina: 9:31pm On May 25
seborrhic:
Rubbish!
Many women's breast does not become this saggy even after childbirth.
Yes there is a general increase in body size but this kind of pendulous breast after childbirth is not the norm.
It's really not about being saggy but the added volume lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Toosure70: 9:32pm On May 25
Remove the bra, I want to check something.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by pretydiva(f): 9:32pm On May 25
Double0h7:

Your mother’s would be a great place to start since you turned them into slippers!
Beautiful response cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MrIcredible: 9:33pm On May 25
Lifemanage:

Fallen slippers are bae..
Bae for low-lifers, trash eaters and garbage collectors cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Enemyofpeace: 9:33pm On May 25
Dis one no be breast o, na oyan
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by jaksmillioniar: 9:34pm On May 25
Is normal dat how my wife boobs got big after she born. Is milk dat is Dere and fat. After she stop breastfeeding it reduce small but Neva remain d same. I luv it

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lifemanage: 9:35pm On May 25
MrIcredible:

Bae for low-lifers, trash eaters and garbage collectors cheesy
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....de Ur de. Nobody worry nobody
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by otherway: 9:36pm On May 25
Fcold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5thNksLdc

Nigerian lady shares before and after transformation of her b00bs following childbirth.

What is she showing?

Is it not normal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by michlins(m): 9:36pm On May 25
Lexusgs430:
We love moderately large melons, with chunky nipples ...... 😂🤣
stay one place. Which one be "moderately large"

You be doing like Nigeria politicians who redefine geography to suit their needs
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Nonexisting1: 9:36pm On May 25
The breast looks better now, thanks to her children and her husband for job well done.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Squirrel1(m): 9:37pm On May 25
Life ain't all about sex, tbh. We are falling as a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MrIcredible: 9:38pm On May 25
Lifemanage:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder....de Ur de. Nobody worry nobody
Who cares?
Your response begat my response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Goodnewsupdate1: 9:40pm On May 25
Davido, Bella Shmurda, Rugar and Others at Zlatan new ZTTW Fashion Store Opening

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLwyfBke10

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lifemanage: 9:41pm On May 25
MrIcredible:

Who cares?
Your response begat my response
Ur response was judgemental... narcissistic

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by VillagePipu: 9:44pm On May 25
Omo, na scaffolding fit carry that second one op. Ordinary hand no fit carry am.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Lexusgs430: 9:44pm On May 25
michlins:
stay one place. Which one be "moderately large"

You be doing like Nigeria politicians who redefine geography to suit their needs

All this grammar because of moderately large melons....... 😁🤣
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Kabir119: 9:48pm On May 25
Omo crazy.

Facebook accounts available. O.9.o.3.2.1.2.2.3.1,9
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by waice6571: 9:49pm On May 25
If this topic isn't a manifestation of crass stupidity I don't really know what it is....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Kobicove(m): 9:50pm On May 25
Mega transformation grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:53pm On May 25
Proserpina:
This is insensitive!

...but to flaunt the boobs after childbirth (when they are filled with baby milk) isnt?

HERE IS A SIMPLE CLUE: fallen boobs are a natural occurrence after pregnancies, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by 99thEnemy(m): 9:58pm On May 25
Double0h7:

Your mother’s would be a great place to start since you turned them into slippers!
You rejoiced on October 7th.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Tendd: 10:01pm On May 25
She looks fat at that after picture.Why anyone would want to add weight on their body is unfathomable.
I hope she begins a physical training to loose weight otherwise her health is at stake if she continues on that trend.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by GorgeousAF(f): 10:08pm On May 25
Double0h7:

I love this response in particular 😂
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:10pm On May 25
She come the hide her stomach smiley things are not the same anymore smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by ndu99(m): 10:11pm On May 25
Fcold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ5thNksLdc

Nigerian lady shares before and after transformation of her b00bs following childbirth.
how is this even a news?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:14pm On May 25
Changes
And the pussy too go wild 😜
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by Peakdesign23(m): 10:21pm On May 25
Women!
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by eepeepook: 10:22pm On May 25
It’s a normal thing. Maybe it’s news in Sango Ota.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth by essentialone(m): 10:23pm On May 25
pretydiva:

Beautiful response cheesy

Beauty, is that you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.